Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EOS Registation - 1 day left  (Read 68 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Aegean Skipper (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:07:50 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 05:09:47 PM by Aegean Skipper

As eoscountdown.com mentions
 "EOS tokens will become frozen on the Ethereum blockchain on June 2, 2018 22:59:59 UTC. The mainnet launch will occur shortly thereafter."

It is unlikely that only about 50% is registered
https://eosauthority.com/genesis

Because Registration process has made my life difficulty because of many unsuccessful transactions in MEW, accompanied by the known "Out of Gas" error and spending over $10 until the order completed, here are the steps that I followed

• Go to eos.io and then go to 'get eos'
  • Mark all boxes and follow the instructions for 'register'
  • Follow the corresponding instructions for your EOS wallet to enter your ETH address

As the Gas Limit, do not select the settings written by official instructions (Gas 90000) because the transaction fails.
After many attempts and constantly changing prices at Gas Limit and Gwei the transaction was completed with the following values

Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 0.000000006 Ether (6 Gwei)

To confirm the registration of EOS and to check that the correct amount of EOSs are in your possession, fill in your ethereum wallet at the following address
https://eosauthority.com/

zhaviabieber405

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:09:22 PM

Can't wait to see what happens with EOS, could literally send the entire market up or down depending on how well it goes.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:13:08 PM

You can alternatively put your EOS tokens on an exchange that will do the token swap for you. I have my EOS tokens on Binance which will handle the token swap.

It is important to have this planned out soon because you don’t want to be left with worthless old EOS tokens, especially since this project has a lot of potential to be successful in the future.
Aegean Skipper (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

You can alternatively put your EOS tokens on an exchange that will do the token swap for you. I have my EOS tokens on Binance which will handle the token swap.

That's good with Binance
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:47:04 PM

I hope it not scam message! because I want to participate in EOS - I think it is perspective project
Aegean Skipper (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

I hope it not scam message! because I want to participate in EOS - I think it is perspective project

LOL
Of course it is a real situation!
Please do your own research
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

LOL
Of course it is a real situation!
Please do your own research

It doesn't make sense to just doubt on EOS without reading it's platform. Obviously, this coin will have a great future and have speculated that it will hit the price of ethereum this year. If you have enough money then you can invest on this coin. It isn't scam. As far as I observe it's price in the market, I believe this coin Will really have potential. This is the right time to buy EOS and hodl it for a long term.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:09:07 AM

I think the main line of EOS may still be hampered. Because the mainstream market is declining. I think that holding EOS should be at the end of June. The main line is not ideal. Do not follow suit. The hype is now very powerful. On the contrary, I personally feel that ETH is more valuable.

Aegean Skipper (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

EOS Registation

4 days left

Do what you have to do for not losing your assets
Aegean Skipper (OP)

View Profile