Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on low market cap coins  (Read 682 times)
huntingbtc5 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

Hello,
I need suggestion of some low market cap cryptocurrencies which i can rely on.
thank you
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:19:32 PM

Hello,
thank you

i don't think so that this is a good idea when i was a noob some months ago i did the same and invested my 4 eth in cco when the price of token was 1$ now this token worth roughly about 8 cents so i will not suggest you to invest in coins with low marketcap

raiderking96

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

pantang menyerah

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:20:43 PM

marketcap is low in my opinion is not recommended to invest, the reason I am because, low marketcap means transactions that occur are also low, both selling and buying. With the lack of such transactions, price movements also become very small or stable, so the opportunity to profit from trading is very small.
rxplcgna

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

Investing in low - market coins does not necessarily lead to higher profits. On the contrary, I think coins of low market value are usually very large, and such coins are difficult for prices to rise. I suggest you find some new coins with low total.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

The good news is, there are a lot of them already. The bad news is, most of them will never shoot up.
So you have to be very picky and you have to do the work.
I like Rivetz and Helbiz. They bring something unique as a concept and I like the potential.
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:10 AM

Hello,
thank you

I think you should be looking at low market value coins but with high market capitalization. There is a difference and coins have low market cap for very specific reasons. With low value but high market cap coins, there is much more room for potential and growth.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:49:23 AM

I prefer a stable marketcap on new coins. Because I think the coin has a good investor. which can always keep the price from falling too deep.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:38 AM

Investing on a low market cap can be both advantageous and risky at the same time, but searching for the right one can be profitable and you'll find your investment growing. Look about Bitxoxo for their low cost coins and trust value system for the investors.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

Hello,
thank you

Low marketcap coin sometimes become a good opprtunities, but sometimes not
So, i suggest you to choose a solid project only if you are new and did'nt have enough knowledge my friend
Maybe you can choose a coins like stratis, waves or pivx

Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:55:57 AM

Hello,
thank you

i don't think so that this is a good idea when i was a noob some months ago i did the same and invested my 4 eth in cco when the price of token was 1$ now this token worth roughly about 8 cents so i will not suggest you to invest in coins with low marketcap
Well, maybe you are not lucky at all. If we decide to invest in low market cap, we should be ready with the high riak involve in the coin.
No matter the coin, low market cap would be so high risk but in the same time it can bring so much profit maybe till 10x profit. It can turn 4 etherium will be 40 etherium in short time. Can you imagine? But please invest the amount that we can afford to loss.
kasbon

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:09:25 AM

Hello,
thank you

for when the market is indeed decreasing for investment will be very helpful to improve the development and holding for the fall of the low. thus with the occurrence of a decline will be greatly retained with the investment made on Bitcoin to make it stronger and to keep it from falling.
Derizia99

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:12:50 AM

Hello,
thank you

I recommend you buy stellar and cardano, the price is still cheap, soon the two coins that his price will go up, then you will get a profit, you do not have to fear to see the current market price
deghpulsa

Activity: 292

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:19:24 AM

I think investing in the low marketcap coin is too risky because the price is unstable other than that the coin will not last long. I suggest you find a coin that has entered a big market and I ask why you want to invest in the coin the low marketcap?, there are still many coins that have potential.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

I think there can be great value among coins with a low market cap but you must dig deeper than just looking at the numbers on Coinmarketcap. I have been investing in a number of coins that ICO'ed in the last year, that failed to take off and are now trading at as little as 1% of their ICO price but raised enough money during the ICO to fund themselves to a working product. You need to be very selective and chose the low market cap coins that are stiill executing their business plan and are adequatly funded to get themselves to the next stage of their development.

reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:29:01 AM

Low market cap coins are indeed a good investment option in terms of ROI but are equally risky. So, it is better to put in some research and invest in low cap coins but with a potential use case like REMME. REMME raised $12m in their ICO. The goal of the REMME high-end secure system is to build a distributed Public Key Infrastructure (“PKI”) that will help infrastructure companies, IoT, medtech, financial and blockchain companies address the problem of security failings.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:20:42 AM

Hello,
thank you

I suggest you to make more research before investing in low market cap crypto currencies because it's risky that may loss your money.
It is good way to invest in low market cap coins because there have a big chance to gain profits if it's increase,  but it depends if your choosing coin are  have a good potential.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:36:34 AM

I suggest you invest directly in ICO projects.
Because most of the time the returns on ICO investments are higher, if these investments in ICO projects appear on a large exchange, the price will increase substantially.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
bellmen08

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:26:30 PM

It might be very much riskier. Rather than investing in low market cap, go for ethereum or bitcoin or even litecoin. These are currenctly doing so good and giving their best effort. You'll get to earn more through these.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:44:51 PM

Hello,
thank you
Cryptopia and IDEX are good exchange specially, when we will buy low market cap coins. Most of the coins that we found here are newly existing coins or the ICOs that are successfully lanched. Buying low value coins will help us to double our profits specially if we are for a long term trade.

FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:46:18 PM

There is a lot of cryptocurrency to invest in , but i advice you to always deversify your coins
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: