Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:04:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on low market cap coins  (Read 682 times)
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 11:47:26 PM

very good buy coin at a cheap price now. but you should always observe the price movement of the coin because this year has a big price correction. but I am sure next year the price will return to normal.
GaryCynthia

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:44 PM

It depends which coins you are purchasing. Some coin price are always decrease if you think you buy this types of coin and hold some days it will be a fool decision for you. So i suggest you analysis coin price and invest which coins marketcap is low.
collins_89

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 12:06:00 AM

I don't think this will be a good idea. There is high possiblity of your being in loss. Rather go foe promising coins which have a better future. I will suggest to consider eth,neo etc. They are cheap and grows fast too.   
clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

I think you can look at BTM, I have invested many times in this cryptocurrency, it has brought me a lot of profits! The recent market continued to fall I think its price is already suitable to buy!
jonalva

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

it wont be a good idea my man, before taking this kind of decision, my suggestion would be research a bit more. most of the people would say no to this question i believe.
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

The price of other alt coins is unpredictable but the bitcoin is not if you see the price then yes it decreased but still in the top position so better invest money in bitcoin based on this you can buy coins at low price now and after few days later the price of the btc will increase soon.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

Hello,
I need suggestion of some low market cap cryptocurrencies which i can rely on.
thank you
There are too many projects to keep track of, but I can advise a project in the bounty campaign which I participated not so long ago. It's CyberMiles. The project is only at the start of its path and today it has entered the top-60 of coinmarketcap. The project has ready-made products and a large user base. In June, the 5miles app will start supporting CMT tokens, and in December it is planned to release the finished version of the product. And this is a reason to buy tokens now and wait at least until the end of the year. By this time it will be clear whether the project has a future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

hmm .. this is a very risky idea. It would be better if you invested in some kind of top-10 coin, while the market is in red and there is a chance to fix later profits

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
samiraetn

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

I wouldn’t suggest you to do that. The low maketcap coins prove to incur loss in long terms. They are risky to invest also. There are plenty of them available in the market now.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:57:20 PM

I think that if you have studied these coins and followed the course for a while, then it is worth investing, of course, if you are sure of these coins. For example I try to rely on top20 coins..
bryancowart69

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 08:23:54 PM

Actually it depends on the preference and risk diversity of the investors. For the risk adverse investor, he may choose not to invest whereas a risk probe investors may be willing to invest. There is no gain without pain. High risk is associated with high return. Moreover bitcoin is good for all.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

Hello,
thank you

Perhaps the definition of low will vary from one to another, because obviously ico has a low market capitalization.
But if that is a well-known coin, Cardano probably has a definition of altcoin with a low market capitalization.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

Actually it depends on the preference and risk diversity of the investors. For the risk adverse investor, he may choose not to invest whereas a risk probe investors may be willing to invest. There is no gain without pain. High risk is associated with high return. Moreover bitcoin is good for all.

Coins with low market capitalization are more likely to be dominated by whale investors, which will have a large fluctuation range. Big profits are also associated with high risk, if you know it will be profitable, but if you do not know how easy to lead losses. Investigate carefully before investing.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:07:14 AM

Hello,
thank you

Having a lifespan of almost one year, Eos is getting enough support from the community.
Eos may have a potential market capitalization to grow big in the future.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:10:47 AM

I often see how coins from top 200 going to top 100 with mad pumps.
Need to research coins on top 100-200 on coinmarketcap and invest, i think its working strategy

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:18:01 AM

Investments must be more stable than a gambling. I don't recommend investing in high risk below top 50 because any cryptocurrencies it's yet a big risk.
Revolvere

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

Hello,
thank you

Of the many well-known altcoins, Waves may be one altcoin with a fairly small market capitalization.
The supply is also small, and it will result in a greater percentage of multiplication.
Veks_King

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

Hello,
thank you

I recommend you buy stellar and cardano, the price is still cheap, soon the two coins that his price will go up, then you will get a profit, you do not have to fear to see the current market price

Not exactly low MC are they..
bontkoli01

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

If you want the suggestion for investing, I will say you NO. It might snatch your all investment. Low market cap cryptos are always discouraged.
AlGovorov

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:47:22 AM

If this is the case, then these investments are for a very long time. At least 6 months or even more, if you are ready then of course invest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: