Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on low market cap coins  (Read 686 times)
GrannyC

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:59:19 AM

There are a few promising ones, like ziliqa, quarkchain, EFX... but it is more likely that you will find a good entry point in those that are going into the market just  now.
penetrak

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

Currently, thousands of cryptos are on the market and dozens of other new ones are created daily. Personally, I would rather invest in well-proven coins. But if you want to invest in low market cap coins, then one good advice that every investor should follow: thoroughly review all information before putting your money into something unknown.
bkrobottc1

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

I think you need to do own research its potential like: roadmap, team, total supply, ... If it is really good project, you will gain big profit  Cool
CGPA

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

I think, it's not a good idea to invest on low market cap. Because selling, buying and transaction in here is also very low. So, the chance of profit from trading in here is also very small.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

Instead of looking for low market cap coins why not focus on the great coins which can give you much higher profit in the long run. Some low market cap don't survive in the long run so make sure you are ready for that risk. Study the top coins on coinmarket cap and you will see that there's a lot of options that what you are planning to do. Don't waste your money into something else that you are not confident about their future.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:06:11 PM

Hello,
I need suggestion of some low market cap cryptocurrencies which i can rely on.
thank you

of course you can expect bigger profit with you buy low price and sell higher price, i think that is a good thing for you and we do now.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:14:54 PM

Hello,
thank you
If you are new to crypto it's better to stick at famous coin from top 100 coinmarketcap, low marketcap coin is such a high risk high reward where you can lose all your money because the project is dead. It's hard to look for a gem with low marketcap, if you insist on doing that then you can take a look at boscoin.

Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

Hello,
thank you
Buying low market cap coins is a very risky move considering that it might not gain any trust in investors that cause them to fail but if you feel that this strategy will give you a good profit then go for it, just do a research for coins that trying to improve their current technology or introducing another unique and new product that never been used before.
zafmine

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

I have thought about Smartlands and you could try. It is a worldwide Platform for tokenization of real economy assets by issuing asset-backed tokens (ABT). Use a ready, secure and proven solution developed by Smartlands. They are primarily looking into agriculture, real estate, mining, etc.
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

while you invest in crypto coins, first you should learn about the project and team, some coins have low marketcap that may be after couple of month or years it will be in top levels, so before you invest in coins study about it, still some good coins are low market caps, and some coins are low and that is very risky mostly the scam projects,  so be careful about to invest in low market coins
harnorno2

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

Low Caps - High Risk High Reward (Some coins can go up to 100x)
Mid Caps - Medium Risk Medium Reward (5x - 10x)
High Caps - Low Risk Low Reward (1x - 4x)

In my opinion, your portfolio should have a mix of each of the corresponding categories depending on your risk appetite. This ensures diversification and protection of your capital should one of the categories fail to perform.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

The good news is, there are a lot of them already. The bad news is, most of them will never shoot up.
So you have to be very picky and you have to do the work.
I like Rivetz and Helbiz. They bring something unique as a concept and I like the potential.
Before deciding, we must search like what you have done. You like rivetz because of the concept.
For the other, we must have good reason why we choose any coin. For example, gladius and sether is my choice. The volume is still low and the supply is less than bitcoin supply make me very interesting with those tokens.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

Hello,
thank you

i don't think so that this is a good idea when i was a noob some months ago i did the same and invested my 4 eth in cco when the price of token was 1$ now this token worth roughly about 8 cents so i will not suggest you to invest in coins with low marketcap
I also had such a bad experience when I bought a coin for $ 1.25, and now this coin costs $ 0.25. Therefore, I advise everyone to be careful when choosing a coin for investment.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

I don't rely on market cap when investing. I always look at price and if the coin is promising. We have to check the white paper and people behind the coin. It matters more than market cap. And check price it its low. Be patient. You can get big profits when you hodl and wait for the right time to sell.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

Hello,
thank you

As already written many times, there is a very dual situation: on the one hand, such coins can grow well, on the other hand, 95% of such coins will drop to 0 and will dive no profit. It's necessary to conduct careful selection with several factors, for example, I chose IOST altcoin.
WillBe

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:19:11 PM

Hello,
thank you

One altcoin with a small market capitalization is TRX. Despite having a plentiful supply, but the current Trx price range is still very cheap.
So I think this altcoin will be profitable in the long run, at least later this year.
bibitao29

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:10:22 PM

Investing on a low market cap can be both advantageous and risky at the same time, but searching for the right one can be profitable and you'll find your investment growing. Look about Bitxoxo for their low cost coins and trust value system for the investors.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

Personally, I think it is a risky thing to invest in tokens with a low market value.
So it's not as likely to be profitable to invest in these tokens as it is to invest in a new ICO.

coinbeach1

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

The Gifto token ICO was the first launched on Binance Launchpad and sold out in one minute - one of the fastest ICO`s ever.

GIFTO (GTO) is working on integrating a GTO wallet into their Uplive streaming app (25 million users, mainly in asia, 100m in sales 2017), with full commercial launch in Q2 2018. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J32hbFsyeA8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOl_l6Yl7pU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJOSrKBfxk

This app, Uplive, can be downloaded from Google Playstore or from the website:

http://up.live/#/home

The coin (GTO) is listed on these Exchanges:

https://www.binance.com/?ref=10137216
Bibox
Bancor Network
OKEx
Coinnest
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

It is a two think, investing in low market cap coin can be very risky as most of them may never shoot up or even yield much profit in long term while some are rated low and later when they grow, they yield profit and even become a better coin. But I think it is better to invest in stable and potential coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: