Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:00:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest on low market cap coins  (Read 686 times)
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2231

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:48 PM

Yes, you can invest in the low market capitalized coins. I don't see any impedance to do it, and I will not to dissuade you of buying any crypto currency. But you must be sure that these coins are a promising and backed by the reliable developers which work on their improvement and marketing. Don't invest in the abandoned coins.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:43:02 PM

I think Most of these satin coins are so low it's not worth investing but not all so we should be able to do some research on that project before investing on it, as I'm sure They may have reduced the value of the cap, for many reasons however I certainly do not recommend You are not to invest it because it also comes with a lot of risk of tokens losing their value after being registered in exchange.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Hello,
I need suggestion of some low market cap cryptocurrencies which i can rely on.
thank you

Wr never know what might could happen, what if you were able to hit a once in a lifetime coin with low value market cap and the value just increases rapidly in no time that your investment on it paid off quickly. But things like this is rarely to happen but it is possible
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:50:45 PM

I don't think a bear market is the right time to invest in low market cap coins as most of these projects end up failing and shutting down in these times. You are better off investing in already established coins and you should try to buy the dips. I once tried to do what you are trying to do now but ended up losing my entire money in it after the project exit scammed.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:12:29 AM

Hello,
thank you

It's more like a looter. There is no certainty that such coins can grow well even in a very bullish market. Therefore, if you buy those only on a small part of your deposit

As I see, some of the altcoins did not even lose a lot during the bloodbath. I am talking about Ontology. It is very cheap, and it is a very high-rated alt. I also think that TRON, Cardano, and NEO will gain well.
Henry4457

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:41:31 AM

Do not invest like that. please wait some time.  there are more dips can be expected. try to invest in potential coins like Ziliqa , pchain
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

Hello,
thank you

Do not invest on low market cap coz it will not lead you to higher profit and it is too risky. Try to choose good altcoins to invest.

malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:55:13 AM

Hello,
thank you

That is a high risk if you invest in a low cap coins. Some are probablay scam and if there is a working product, you can check it too if how many user can use that product.
josephyer

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:11:07 AM

Low investment value of currency might make money before a lot of money, because with the rise of the market, many low value of currency prices would always rise, but there are too many on the market at present the low value of currency.
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:48:22 AM

I would rather invest in a proven coin. But if you want to invest in coins with low market capitalization, then one good suggestion that every investor should follow: review all the information thoroughly before putting your money into something unknown and now, thousands of cryptos are on the market and dozens of crypto others are made daily
Dimanman113

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

You think right, but you need to choose the coins that are really good and their capitalization will grow. OCN, POA. Coins for which there is a future, not those that already die as PAC coin.
fadlyzuld

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 06:48:41 AM

I suggest these coins. Their market cap aren't too low and the transactions occurs also good. Therefore it will be easier to buy/sell and your risk is also reduced
BIX
DENT
SAN
ABT
TRUE
KEY
trantu0490

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:08:53 PM

I think, it's not a good idea to invest on low market cap. Because selling, buying and transaction in here is also very low. So, the chance of profit from trading in here is also very small.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Hello,
thank you

I found the token with a low market cap, it was helbiz. You can see it just have around 4 mil in the coinmarketcap.
Their product want to launch in this end of july. I think it is worth to buy because the price is still cheap now.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
simapple

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

Hello,
thank you
Quite a real opportunity, friend! Just look closely well to the projects, so as not to be scammers. Now there are many good projects with small capitalization.
Jancuki

Activity: 789

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:41:53 PM

Hello,
thank you
Try to buy Odem tokens, This token price shows an increase amid falling token prices. Earlier this token is price was 0.1 $, and now to 0.3 $. Take a closer look at this site: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/odem/
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

Hello,
thank you
Quite a real opportunity, friend! Just look closely well to the projects, so as not to be scammers. Now there are many good projects with small capitalization.
Yes, choose a project that are able to earned good profit because there are project are scams. Once you involve in crypto there are good possibilities and chances will be granted.
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:24:37 PM

Hello,
thank you

one of the suggestions for crypto currency that has a cheap price but has a good growth in the market and you can count on is Storiqa Token (STQ)
tarpa07

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

If you invest in low market cap coins, I think it is a very good decision because there are too many advantages to a low market cap. I always buy altcoin in a low market cap, when I start buying some coin and before buying I just follow coin chat then I select all of the low market caps then I start buying. If you follow any coin, which is added too many exchangers so you must buy this coin because in the short time this coin price must be valuable.
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

I think the risk of cryptocurrencies with low market capitalization is very large. Although they may bring you huge benefits, they may die at any time, so I don't recommend doing this. You can invest in the top ten cryptocurrency of the market value. Now invest and wait for the market to pick up, you can also get huge profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: