Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin at $1000?  (Read 488 times)
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

it's impossible in my opinion because bitcoin price every year always goes up very unlikely the price will be back to $ 1000 unless everyone else has no trust with crypto and bitcoin really bubble

Luminous-Nova

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:20:47 PM

i think it depends on world society that how they treat to bitcoin and cryptocurrency term :-?
ridhobagus2308

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

I don't think so dude, Its hard to btc at this price go down to $1000 again. Its more harder to go down for $1000 rather than up to $20000. But in the next five years ? Who knows, Anything can happen.
nararifki

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:26:07 PM

I think at lvl $ 1000 is very impossible, but nothing is impossible, depending on the demand and supply
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 2148

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:27:13 PM

I feel like BTC at $8000 is still overpriced. Due to high fees and slow confirmations, it's not really suitable for payments. SegWit seem like just a hack to me. I know we are all Bitcoin optimists here at the forum but is anyone thinking that Bicoin is gonna go down to $1000 level in the next 5 years?

Bitcoin fees are driven by open market, they get high when there's a huge demand for transactions, and they get extremely cheap when the demand is low, like for example today. SegWit is not a hack, it's an upgrade that fixed malleability vulnerability, which allows developers to now work on awesome new features. Lightning Network is getting closer and closer to official release, and there's already thousands of nodes on mainnet. People who are working on it are making sure that it's absolutely stable, they don't want to release half-baked software with bugs that can cost millions, like it happens with altcoins. There's no way Bitcoin will ever reach $1000 again.
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

I feel like BTC at $8000 is still overpriced. Due to high fees and slow confirmations, it's not really suitable for payments. SegWit seem like just a hack to me. I know we are all Bitcoin optimists here at the forum but is anyone thinking that Bicoin is gonna go down to $1000 level in the next 5 years?

I think the bitcoin price down to the $ 1000 level is very impossible, although there is a statment that says "nothing is impossible", but not the negativ point I want to say, I am still optimistic with the development of a significant cryptocurrency towards the positiv and I sure the price will last and rebound
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:29:26 PM

I don't think bitcoin can come down to $1000 again instead it will keep increasing. We might be facing some challenge of price now but that will not allow it to come down so far to $1000 even if is 5 years from now.  We should  pray it increases to $100,000
bimbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

I do not like to think that it will going to that price level of bitcoin to 1000$,because i know that it is profitable yet and it will increase the price soon.However no one can tell what will happen soon only the market can decide what will be the price in 5 years.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

Yeah it could be 1$ also or 10000$ no one knows.  from the beginning people started to scared of this. but we can also make profit from it, bitcoin now not in mainstream, we can make it viral instead of this predictions.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:43:21 PM

it's impossible in my opinion because bitcoin price every year always goes up very unlikely the price will be back to $ 1000 unless everyone else has no trust with crypto and bitcoin really bubble

I agreed with you.  It is mpossible to go down as far as $1000. We should  be expecting it to reach $100,000.. 5 years from now. One thing no one can't predict the future.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

People were thinking the same when the price of bitcoin was at $1000, they were thinking that till 2018 the price will be at $100 but they saw opposite the price increased much more. I will say that you are also at wrong as the price of bitcoin will not reduced any more in the future but the price of bitcoin will continue to increase and it will reach to around $100000 in the coming few years.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

Well as for me, we all know that the movement of the price of bitcoin in terms of going up and down is because it works with the principle of demand and supply. When there is more demand for purchase of bitcoin by investors the price will go up and keep going up while when there is more demand of sale the price will goes down. Despite there is stagnation in price of bitcoin for passed few months, but I doubt that the price of bitcoin will ever go as low as $1000. 
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:37:17 PM

Nothing is impossible. That prediction is as possible as 1 bitcoin going above 20K. There are a lot of work that needs to be done in bitcoin in order to be able to maintain the status it have now. If bitcoin devs deliver, it can soar to hundred K, but if they fail, the price may drop more. It is all about how bitcoin will adopt to the needs of the future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:38:10 PM

If the price goes to $1000 many people will buy bitcoin and I also buy more too because if the price dump like that they will increase again because most of us are buying a lot of bitcoin because that's the chance to buy more cheaper altcoins. For sure a lot of people can't wait to happen that.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:37 PM

If the price goes to $1000 many people will buy bitcoin and I also buy more too because if the price dump like that they will increase again because most of us are buying a lot of bitcoin because that's the chance to buy more cheaper altcoins. For sure a lot of people can't wait to happen that.
Well ofcourse if price of btc goes to $1000 many users will catch this price to buy and invest btc. No one will knows what be the price 5 years from now. It can increase triple or more than today so no one is really certain for the price of btc.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:49 PM

somen people buy bitcoins once for holding and not average day trading of buying and selling, so they aren't affected by the slow network confirmation and high fees. This nevertheless shouldn't be a reason bitcoins need to come to 1000 usd.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:26:37 PM

Overpriced? how did you say so? Ok, think about this my friend; I am gonna give you some examples of real overpriced:
- iPhone
- Mercedes Benz
- Ducati
- LV

The materials used to produce these items were never really expensive, but since the ads and the branding were so damn awesome, people believed that the price is right.

Now, lemme tell you something you might wanna ponder; before you can produce a satoshi, you need rigs, powers, gpus, and etcetera... sum this and you will realize the real value of bitcoin. Now, the demands add up profit to it. The more people wants it, the higher we can bid.

That's how you analyze "overprice".
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:38:53 PM

Are you sure that you are an optimists? But you are thinking for about 5years from now? And can you prove that segwit is just only a hack. Give us some proof or link us to that. So we can see what you see and what you've search. Be an optimists your not acting like optimists. Tsk. Don't think about bitcoin for the dip.
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:30 PM

all can happen inside cryptocurrency because we will not know how the future works but with the opinion that if bitcoin gets back at the price of $ 1000 I'm not sure and even my hunch says bitcoin will soon rise
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:55 PM

Bitcoins in a 5 year long bear trend, that just doesn't sounds realistic. Yes bitcoins cut hit 1000 or less, but that will not take 5 year to get there if this downtrends continues.
I think it will turn to a bull market again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: