Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:00:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ETH transaction is cheap and fast  (Read 470 times)
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:02:10 PM

Ethereum transactions are cheap and fast only if you compare them to Bitcoin. But if you look at other cryptocurrencies, you can find many with cheaper and faster transactions, like xrp as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Electrohell

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Which makes Ethereum faster and easier to make transactions possible because these bitcoint and ethereum each have advantages or disadvantages, ethereum coint is lighter than bitcoint so it might be easier to make transactions
Byzantium101

Activity: 249
Merit: 13

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:12:03 PM

Is cheaper because the cost of mining bitcoin is far too high. It is much better to use cheap networks to transfer value and bitcoin only for long term storage.

loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

although bitcoin trades slowly , it is more secure . from 2008 to new , bitcoin has almost no security issues . everyone knows that ETH was once invaded , and later their group created ether .
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

ETH transaction are faster to confirm but are less safe, ethereum can handle more transactions but it's means the blockchain is growing faster and also it's cheap and fast because it's runs many coins besides ether
Can you tell me what do you mean about less safe? it never has any problem and everyone still fine to use it. The only problem when you are getting stuck in the network but it can be solved easily through re-broadcast your transaction again and i think that there is a lot of problem when using it and i can say it's safe

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:40:00 AM

There can be many reasons for this. I believe this is on the grounds that there's a noteworthy contrast between the two, they have distinctive frameworks and favorable circumstances, they have altogether different squares possibly that is influencing, yet that is only my theory, I don't comprehend why they are so unique.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:21:57 PM

Hello,
I want to know why Ethereum transaction is much cheaper and faster than bitcoin ?

The transaction process of Ethereum is fast because it is designed to be that way. I do not know what mining algorithm Ethereum network uses but the speed of transaction depends on that algorithm. The cheap transaction fee is a result of the speed. The slower the speed, the higher the fee; the faster the speed, the lower the fee. This is only applicable for the comparison of transaction in ETH and BTC. Think about the speed of tx of ETH as a minimum of 14 seconds and BTC as a minimum of 10 mins. Since ETH miners mines more block than BTC miners then ETH miners could earn as much as BTC miners even though the ETH tx is low and the other way around.
thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:39:09 AM

compare to bitcoin eth is more fast and cheap because ethereum dev is has taken experience through what happened to bitcoin
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:14:51 PM

The answer to your question is: it was programmed this way. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency ever and we have seen its flaws throughout the time. It was a pioneering project and every single cryptocurrency wants to beat it by its functions and usability and at the moment (with a help of ETH smart contracts), they are achieving this with ease. ETH is younger than BTC and its creator had the opportunity to build on something and add more things or improve existing ones, which he did.  ETH is better at scaling and faster than BTC because he had seen that its functions are not good enough for the future. This is the reason why we have the ability to send our money faster than before an invention of additional ecosystems like Ethereum is.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:18:36 PM

Ethereum transaction currently supports roughly 15 transactions per second compared to other cryptocoins, but it's good for trading purposes but not on buying some stuff or food on restaurant- it should be 10,000 times larger than visa tps. well Vitalik will develop he's Ethereum blockchain in the long run.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

Hello,
I want to know why Ethereum transaction is much cheaper and faster than bitcoin ?

I think the platform is designed for this. However, sometimes we experience a huge network delay and expensive gas price. Lately, network syncing takes a lot of times specially when sending funds and trading. It sometimes take hours.
3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

This fact takes place because ETH's characteristics differ than BTC's characteristics are. This gives a chance for ETH to have an opportunity to be the first among other altcoins.
emmaeducatorxx

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

If I think why Ethereum deals are cheaper and faster then we will compare them with Bitcoin, because there are too many reasons to explain this, because I believe this is the reason that there is a contrast we should know between them, because they have a distinctive framework and favorable circumstances, they have totally different boxes that might affect, but that's just my theory, I do not understand why they're so unique.
obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:28:32 PM

Ethereum is not all that fast and cheap as you think, it all depends on network, when the ethereum is clogged, transactions takes hours, even days to complete and the fees would be higher, as we witnessed with Fcoin recently.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 09:29:38 PM

Hello,

Yes Ethereum transactions are cheap but Neo is even more cheaper
And in the case of bitcoin, it depends on your wallet; because Blockchain wallet fees are cheap and convenient also fast
Simply make sure to ascertain the wallet first and then figure out the cost of each transaction
AlexFF

Activity: 406
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

The network of the Ethereum is designed for huge scalability and high speed of trasactions. The team is constantly working on improving the network of the Ethereum.
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

compare to bitcoin eth is exalted electric and bully in that ethereum dev is has bewitched affair over what developed to bitcoin
arkaasay

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

Ethereum has an algorithm that is easier to mine, Ethereum is also an easy mine and transactions are low because the ETH concept is used in most projects so that other coins also depend on the ETH platform. The reason for ETH transactions is faster is because there is more space on the network. meanwhile Bitcoin Technology is an older and more expensive transaction.
p.solovey

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

There are other blockboys : iota - free transactions.
Nebulas - for 1 coin worth $ 1 you can make a million transactional
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:51:31 PM

The most reason why transactions in Ethereum network is faster than within Bitcoin blockchain is the shorter time per block generation. Ethereum block time is at least 40 times shorter. Transaction fee always correlates to blockchain load, so a more busy network demands a higher fee.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: