Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:22:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡️⚡️ETAINPOWER: A Blockchain-based Energy Ecosystem Powered by Ai⚡️⚡️  (Read 717 times)
DannyMarco

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 04:55:36 AM

This project I think prove to be beneficial for all and also we can expect reliable token from ETAINPOWER . Hoping investors will also find it a good source of investment.
TwinBird23

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:33:34 PM

i really appreciated this project called ETAINPOWER not only because it is a blockchain based ecosystem but also it thinks deeply for the environment.

EtainPower is a renewable energy financing and trading ecosystem powered by blockchain and AI technologies, backed by a team of top engineers from Silicon Valley.
johnokeefe09

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:46:08 PM

I have passed a long time to go through about the team. And have found that a very competent team is working behind the ETAINPOWER project. I believe that a project can be successful for the devotion of a successful team. I hope that this project will go far through its opportunity and objective.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:04:39 AM

I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project. Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:41:23 PM

Sorry for this stupid question but what is difference between this project and for example power ledger or we power? As I see this is the same thing like those projects.
you could ask the difference in grub telegram or directly contact his team, and will definitely be answered in detail and you so familiar about the differences
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:46:55 PM

Sorry for this stupid question but what is difference between this project and for example power ledger or we power? As I see this is the same thing like those projects.
I don't know excactly yet to read more the whitepaper. But I also have the same thought to see the similiarity of we power and etainpower from their "re-newable energy financing and trading ecosystem". One of the differences I noticed is that etainpower using A.I technology while the other one not.
johnokeefe09

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:02:38 PM

I believe that this is a quite interesting project. I think that investing with a team which is sound with financial knowledge is always safe. And a team like that is working in ETAINPOWER. So there is a high chance of success in future with this project.
nazareth flith

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:53:06 AM

I believe that this is a quite interesting project. I think that investing with a team which is sound with financial knowledge is always safe. And a team like that is working in ETAINPOWER. So there is a high chance of success in future with this project.
I strongly agree with your opinion, this project is interesting and have a good idea, live how teams work together to promote this project so many investors are interested and join so that this project can achieve hardcap, success.

johnokeefe09

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

Using funds properly is one of the major tools to judge a project. And it is obvious that Etainpower has such a project, where the fund is planned to use properly. And it will surely make the project successful in coming days.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

i must say this project has something very strong and interesting in the field of this kind of project because it draw the attention of the people very strongly.
TommyJr

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

there must have been some strong reason that people of every country running towardr this project and i think it is the planning of this project which is the main reason.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:21:28 PM

People from all over the world heading to this project not only because it is interesting but also it is very much reliable project.
JeffreyKen

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:25:54 PM

The main plus point of this project is the whole team of this project are very much well known about the market and also about other project.
GabrielBrandon

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

Strongly believe that the whole team of this project are very much active because they worked very hard in order to develop this kind of great project.
GabrielBrandon

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

First of all i will going to give a lot of thanks to the whole team to present us this kind of interesting and reliable project and also spread this in all over the world.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:39:29 PM

if we give a close look to the stricture of this project we can find that this is not a simple project it is a blockchain based project, which is very much interesting fact.

HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:41:12 PM

there is no doubt that this an unique project and at the same time it is very much safe and personally i would like to deal with it because it is very much interesting.

DannyMarco

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

after a deep investigation about this whole project I can proudly tell that i really don't waste my time because it is that kind of project which i was looking for.
DannyMarco

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

There are a lot of projects in the market but really i'm very glad to get this kind of project because the whole team of this project made this according to the market.
johnokeefe09

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Renewable energy is one of the major investment sector in recent time. It has huge demand and potentiality in market. I think that Etainpower is such a project which will be successful and take place in power business.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: