Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:10:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡️⚡️ETAINPOWER: A Blockchain-based Energy Ecosystem Powered by Ai⚡️⚡️  (Read 709 times)
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:50:10 AM

Renewable energy is one of the major investment sector in recent time. It has huge demand and potentiality in market. I think that Etainpower is such a project which will be successful and take place in power business.

Yes you are right. This is the direction in which many countries work. Renewable sources of energy are the future. I hope for successful implementation of this project. What is the minimum amount of investment?
durzada

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:20 AM

EtainPower introduces innovative blockchain architectures to override global renewable energy assets, enabling them to trade quickly and freely through a decentralized blockchain technology platform quickly and safely.
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

According to the Roadmap, Etain Power will begin work to raise funds in the third quarter of 2018 and the beta version of the platform will be released later this year. The first quarter of 2019 marks the release of the full version of the platform, the contract to build power plants to generate 2.6 gigawatts of power will be signed later this year.
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

EtainPower aims to create a financial and commercial ecosystem with renewable energy enriched with well-known blockchain and artificial intelligence. very good approach good luck team.
mani mani

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Orient

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

I think this project is different from the others and I also found projects like this, a project that is very necessary to develop the world that the teams can promote this project by seeing people know about it and join together, a great idea of success.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

What recommended parameters to adjust in my wallet for investing in your project? I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:38:44 PM

It sounds good but It needs to to be verified and performed by technique Experts and financial groups.
I really agree with this ideal and expect it will become true in the next years.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

According to the Roadmap, Etain Power will begin work to raise funds in the third quarter of 2018 and the beta version of the platform will be released later this year. The first quarter of 2019 marks the release of the full version of the platform, the contract to build power plants to generate 2.6 gigawatts of power will be signed later this year.

The team has long-term plans for the implementation of the project. Tell me, what is the advantage for the holders of the tokens? At what stage of the project's development you will start monetizing it, I think it is important for everyone.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

EtainPower, Providing Trading Opportunities for Investors in Renewable Energy Sector
https://icoshrimp.com/etainpower-providing-trading-opportunities-for-investors-in-renewable-energy-sector/

Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:16:14 AM

The team has long-term plans for the implementation of the project. Tell me, what is the advantage for the holders of the tokens? At what stage of the project's development you will start monetizing it, I think it is important for everyone.
EPR Token is a platform currency that is circulated in the EtainPower energy ecosystem. The platform currency can be used for diverse energy consumption and project revenue sharing. in addition, the price of EPR tokens is very cheap and has great potential to increase rapidly
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: