Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:55:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bounties  (Read 120 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:38:55 PM

Hey guys, can you recommend me the most profitable bounties of May/June/July? Maybe also the most promising bounties? I want to take part in some bounties.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:46:22 PM

IMO, I think you should take a look at bounties are being managed by good bounty manager like Amazix team, Yahoo or deadley. Almost bounty campaigns managed by these managers are really great. For now, you can take a look at YUMERIUM which is being managed by Amazix Smiley

Francisnancy259

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:05:54 AM

IMO, I think you should take a look at bounties are being managed by good bounty manager like Amazix team, Yahoo or deadley. Almost bounty campaigns managed by these managers are really great. For now, you can take a look at YUMERIUM which is being managed by Amazix Smiley
Thanks for your detailed explanation. Am looking to key in ASAP but how do I get their full site to join as I couldn't come up with it on Google. I mean it shows me different sites and am confused. Thanks
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:11:29 AM

bounty is very important for both crypto-currency participants and project team. I've seen till this time the best bounties docademic credits and bgx
kartalgiunti

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

BIB Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

It's hard to find the best bounty campaign. I have done a lot of reviews and selected the Impressio bounty campaign. Other than that, Jinbi can be successful.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

I participated bounties that have huge allocation you should try to participate uchit, cryptfunder, mpcx this bounties have 3000 eth rewards and up for bounty hunters and bounty that have big allocation are profitable also this bounties is promising and has a potential.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

Hey guys, can you recommend me the most profitable bounties of May/June/July? Maybe also the most promising bounties? I want to take part in some bounties.

There's a  lot of bounty campaign but I did not say that are all is profitable or legits because there are bounty are scam and some of there are really good campaign. If you want to find a good bounty campaign you should make a research and don't just listen to the others say,  it's better to check it.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:01:46 AM

Potential bounty programs in May have XYONetwork just ended, June has Wemark, Yumerium, .. you can join them. Good luck!
keazetap

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

What can make a person happy? I know. This is new knowledge and new possibilities! Learn about the promising and successful project - DATABLOCKCHAIN
https://www.dbc.io
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3637821.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: