Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2018, 09:49:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] JIBBIT - Blockchain meets cannabis - Public Sale 1 July 🔥🔥  (Read 1704 times)
Udevinala

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

Your project Jibbit was listed on CryptoKrunch.io!

Follow https://cryptokrunch.io/en/ico/Jibbit to check it.

Please contact us if any ICO information is missing or incorrect.

CryptoKrunch: the ultimate Crypto Platform
Full rating list, analysis and statistics of ongoing & upcoming ICO.
Main crypto news and ICO Calendar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
jaymmagne

Activity: 420
Merit: 104

Filipino Translator - PH

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

Jibbit is bringing the many advantages and benefits of the blockchain technology and in extension the cryptocurrency movement into the expanding cannabis industry. Learn more what the Jibbit platform offers to the market... Check out their website now!!

Mhel1826

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:00:14 PM

i love the concept of this project im sure it has future. Its not designed to be just for now but for future also

iLink2Music.co │ PRE-ICO LIVE
SennieRanis

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

Jibbit aims to revolutionize the cannabis industry by connecting it with  the crypto world to make the advantages of the blockchain technology  accessible. Looking for more developments on this project.
Lhor911

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

What a great platform Jibbit have, The blockchain provides the technological tools for them to create a Jibbit ecosystem and also provide solution to satisfy its users within the marketplaces bringing one platform and offers the possibility to pay with crypto-currencies. They create value to its users so no doubt this project will success.
jzale

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:56:38 PM

Jibbit project made the right choice to introduce and integrate their project via blockchain technology. It is much trustworthy when utilizing blockchain especially when it deals about cannabis industry. Blockchain makes it more secured and transparent for users.

Mypanara19

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

As I browsed on the website of Jibbit I have read that the team involved with it are all experienced in the field of marketing as well as with the stock markets worldwide which established the credibility and expertise of the entire Jibbit team exactly appropriate for this project.

lancechain355

Activity: 71

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:39:24 PM

Hoping for the Success of this project Many people would benifit on this specially those patient who suffer chronic disease. thanks for the people behind this project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
XIANNE25

Activity: 140

Bitcoin enthusiast

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

▰▰▰▰▰ GEOManna ▰▰▰▰▰
Blockchain platform for the distribution of social activity bonuses
http://geomanna.com/
Darthflux14

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Blockchain meets Cannabis

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:51:54 PM

JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

This is a good news when cannabis is legalized with the help of this project, much uncurable illness could be cured. Hoping for the success of this platform for the sake of those people who have severe illness. Goodluck Jibbit Team!!

TonyRaut

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

JIBBIT is a platform for cannabis industry..Cannabis now a days is high in demand after it is being legalized as  a cure for illnesses in usa, canada and europe..more countries will follow for sure because cannabis is a cure for chronic illness..the cannabis market in the future will worth billions of dollars I think..

This is a good news when cannabis is legalized with the help of this project, much uncurable illness could be cured. Hoping for the success of this platform for the sake of those people who have severe illness. Goodluck Jibbit Team!!

It would be great if it really happened exactly as the team thought. because this is a rather humane goal - to help people.

jserenity12

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

im pro in initializing the legalization of the cannabis, this plant is very helpful in terms of medication. this will help more individuals to treat various illnesses and sickness.. but of course with the help of this project which utilizes the dosage of this things that is intake by individuals.
I agree, but I hope this project has been implemented in all the countries most specifically in the Philippines, as it is a banned drug in that country because most people have abused their use. I hope and trust in this project that they will discover it best. And yes, it helps us with drug terms. So I agree with cannabis to be legalized with the help of Jibbit ICO.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

Decentralized Payment for E-Commerce

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:34:37 PM

cannabis is a fast-growing industry and goal of jibbit is connect that with crypto world. so this will be a great investment for future surely

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
wiss19

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

It would be great if it really happened exactly as the team thought. because this is a rather humane goal - to help people.
even better if the team uses positive suggestions from several communities that are doing this project
and I am sure that the community will be happy to help this project to develop in the community

vabchgent

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

It won't be legalized because of this project, but if it gets legalized JIBBIT could benefit a lot from that. And maybe it can also contribute something to make it be legalized rather sooner than later.

potapo

Activity: 420

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:28:07 PM

i love the concept of this project im sure it has future. Its not designed to be just for now but for future also

it's not quite the future, it's part of another pre-emptive future. tomorrow will be better than today. the main thing is that technologies develop in the right direction.

rsremove21

Activity: 51

Staker.com - POS smart contract ETH Token

View Profile
Today at 02:18:18 AM

The Jibbit token is a utility token that will be used as a means of payment in the Jibbit ecosystem. The token is used for the growing Jibbit community. The security & anonymity associated with the token will strengthen the trust of the users on the system.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
sopiandi

Activity: 238

View Profile
Today at 09:24:17 AM

Jibbit full colour , i like it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANON ◈ ▐   WHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAM DISCORD   ▌ $ANON FORK DATE : September 10,  2018
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.