Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:51:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since 2017, $1.2 billion worth cryptocurrency stolen.  (Read 174 times)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:47:51 PM

I think that even more, not for nothing connected SEC and checks suspicious companies, and even released a special fake ISO, so that investors can see the differences that are striking, this is what is usually used by mosheniki,so now many bodies are taken for checking crypto projects
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if this number is accurate. People are still falling for the most basic scam/phishing attempts and are still vastly oblivious when it comes to securing their funds. Its getting better but its still a wild wild west out there.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:57:39 PM

$1.2 billion worth cryptocurrency?? it's a scary number for me man. scammers are making the whole market nasty. we have to stay safe from them, and only proper knowledge about crypto currency and market can help us only.
The cryptocurrency market is becoming the target of professional hackers because the value of the coins is increasing. There have been many hacker attacks aimed at cryptocurrency and huge losses. To protect my crypto assets, I think investors should take measures to prevent hackers, such as using hard drives, antivirus software to protect the computer.
kofibee12

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:04:02 PM

You must state your source when ever you make a wild aligation like this. I think if such claim is true then is negligence on behalf of coin holders that resulted in that
sunX3

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:05:23 PM

Your headline itself is providing negetivity. Don't give this sort of heardline which may have negetive effects on the market of crypto currency. This can also considered to be a scam,.

Indeed it's clickbait-y but I don't think it's too inaccurate. While I don't know the exact number I wouldn't be surprised if it was pretty close to that
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:01 PM

people still don't want to follow the security rules and lose their cryptocurency. also there are many scams that's why we can see such a big sum of lost money.
Yes, mostly people are guilty of stealing their funds.You need to be very careful and try not to go to phishing sites.And of course,have antivirus on your personal computer
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: