Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:34:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is experiencing slump in last few days.  (Read 566 times)
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

Yes, we all have seen some kind of drastic price fall from last few days. As a feature of financial instrument I think this is not so unnatural. And so I do believe it will be back shortly. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Everything is temporary in the crypto market so the price dump also just temporary and soon the price may bump.But now there is a huge spike in the crypto prices that few minutes back so this might be the the end for the dump run hopefully.But we all are waiting for the bitcoin price to reach $10K because it is like a psychological barrier for everyone who are still afraid to invest on bitcoin after the crash from ATH.But we still can make money by investing now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:13:20 PM

Yes, we all have seen some kind of drastic price fall from last few days. As a feature of financial instrument I think this is not so unnatural. And so I do believe it will be back shortly. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
And its going back now,look at the market seems tobe greenfield again.

Many issues has been thrown again in crypto specially bitcoin thats why investors got scared and no choice but to withdraw their funds to stop the loss.this is the problem in volatility if a large of fund withdrawn the effect will multiplied in market
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:25:37 PM

of course the bitcoin price will soon start creeping back to its high value. basically bitcoin is designed to experience deflation, if other currencies recognize inflation or a decline in the value of a currency, it is different from bitcoin, bitcoin only recognizes deflation, or decreased bitcoin production that makes bitcoin rising. IMO situation now is not a big problem for bitcoin back victorious, look at the market keeps pumping prices for the price back up.
availcrypto

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:11:49 PM

I also believe that the prices will rise back again. Many believes that this atmosphere in the market is solely created by some investors on purpose. Investigations are going on. Let’s see what happens!
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:00:22 PM

Prices are moving down right now obviously. However, there are absolutely no reason to panic. I don't think that anyone could have logically expected bitcoin to be back within a bull market this soon. Usually, the next bull market comes 2-3 years after the prior one, and we have not consolidated enough to be within the timeframe of that imho.

A fall from $10k to $7k is actually not that bad at all, considering that it is expected.

There is virtually no point in panic selling at this point and every reason to buy (if you have the means) and hold onto your investments. That's my personal take in this bear market.
rabia_laskor

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 05:20:56 AM

Yes, the whole market is experiencing a slump and I think there is nothing to worry much about this. The price will bounce back soon and if the price of bitcoin can be improved others will go up automatically. So don't worry. Good days are coming.
harrypot

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

This is true. But I believe that it will not stay for long. Price may go up or down. But this activity can not be the parameter of its prospect.
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:05:42 AM

"it will actually be back shortly " we should understand how this market work and the ways price move in financial assets.  The price cannot continue going up and at the same time it will not continue going down. However the two (bear and bull)  give us the traders an opportunity to buy and sell based on the prevailing force.
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

i also believe is't natural and everything will be fine again in very short period of time. so have pariency for a while and don't panic guys.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

I know we are still believing on bitcoin promises which is it will stabilize again , but unfortunately because of being so volatile and unpredictable and due to some factors that always happen nowadays in the market as well we're gradually losing hope on it. But let's accept the fact that it will exist always and no one can stop on it..And the good idea for it is to ride it which is keep holding 'cause it will stabilize again and again 'cause that is the fact. instead of panicking because you will end up to regrets always.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

2018 people think that if Bitcoin price is not $20,000 then Bitcoin is crashing and. They think $20,000 is the standard, not not say the minimum it should be.

Recent joiners are quite a bunch of parasites. In no shape or form do they understand how this market works, and that the price 99% of the time is far ahead of Bitcoin's utility value. Corrections are nothing more than the price adjusting to levels closer to that utility value, and there is nothing wrong with that. At the time the price reached near $20,000 levels, the market was ~70% overvalued, and we nicely closed that gap this year.

If people really think $20,000 was a well justified price with exchanges almost choking to death, and the fees reaching all time highs, they are nothing more than fools. The insane usage peak was good for one thing though, and that was exposing how weak the crypto ecosystem really is. I doubt it has changed much right now. I hope that the next major bull run will stay away for a good number of months, all to allow this ecosystem to recover and make sure they don't suffer as badly as they did last year.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Prices are moving down right now obviously. However, there are absolutely no reason to panic. I don't think that anyone could have logically expected bitcoin to be back within a bull market this soon. Usually, the next bull market comes 2-3 years after the prior one, and we have not consolidated enough to be within the timeframe of that imho.

A fall from $10k to $7k is actually not that bad at all, considering that it is expected.

There is virtually no point in panic selling at this point and every reason to buy (if you have the means) and hold onto your investments. That's my personal take in this bear market.

Yepp I pretty much agree.
We rallied so hard last year, that some serious cooling down was more than obviously to happen.
And imo we are doing really good at the moment in terms of price. And we should take advantage of this down phase. Buy whenever you can!!
In 2 years, with the next halving taking place, 87% of all coins ever will be mined! 2 halving later, 2028, 97% of all coins ever will be mined.
So any price right now below $10k is a good possibility to buy if you plan to hold for a long time.
And although another bear market like 2014 is theoretically possible, I don't think we will be bearish that long. The fundamentals compared to 2014 are way too different. After Mt.Gox almost everyone was scared that Bitcoin could die, as Mt.Gox was the heart and center of all trading.
But this time it's different and the fundamentals couldn't be better.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:15:57 PM

This is normal in the market, and you should not worry too much for current prices, be patient the market can definitely increase again and it's just a matter of time.

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

The recovery from the crash apparently is going to take some time. It reminds me of the crash back in 2014 when the price fluctuated an meandered in a low range for a while. For over two years the price bounced between $200 and $600 for most of that stretch. We could see something similar but this time there is more awareness of Bitcoin, so it may not last as long.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2576
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

You're right when you said the current up and down of the crypto currency is so unnatural because the cause of the current market drastic price fall was caused by the whales which flood the market a couple of days back and i think they do that so we could buy dip before another all time high price which i guess will start from next month.

krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

This is true. But I believe that it will not stay for long. Price may go up or down. But this activity can not be the parameter of its prospect.
Nothing is permanent here so we can expect the price to go higher when the current condition of the market is good or it will drop again but not crossing the price of 6k - 5k base on the predictions of some people on the internet because it is a prediction after all but they sounded like it will surely going to happen without considering the facts about the market history on the past and it was overhyped last year that's why it got 20k in a short period of time.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:11:21 AM

I do not see anything abnormal about the way the market is moving either, it is true that we are witnessing another decrease in the price but it is likely we recover the lost ground in a few weeks after all I'm not seeing any kind of big news that should cause the market to crash, so this is nothing more than the natural movements on the price of bitcoin.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:44:41 AM

Everything is temporary in the crypto market so the price dump also just temporary and soon the price may bump.But now there is a huge spike in the crypto prices that few minutes back so this might be the the end for the dump run hopefully.But we all are waiting for the bitcoin price to reach $10K because it is like a psychological barrier for everyone who are still afraid to invest on bitcoin after the crash from ATH.But we still can make money by investing now.
Yeah, it is a market and we all know for real that every market is bound to always fluctuate and being that this is a decentralized market, it even makes it highly susceptible to even more volatility at the end of the day. As long as we believe in the future and the potential the market brings though, investing now and looking forward to that future will really not be a problem.

Moreover, many people would never stop disturbing themselves with respect to the short term trend, instead of looking forward to the long term.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:32:09 AM

I suspect there has been manipulation in bitcoin. And recently there is also news that the US Justice Department opened a criminal investigation into the possibility of market participants manipulating the price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies,

The investigation includes an examination of spoofing practices, in which an investor makes an order intended to manipulate the price of an instrument, and flood the market with fake orders.
So far this issue of market manipulation has no hard facts or evidence that this is actually happening this are all speculations. The only constant with cryptocurrencies is its volatility.
Vness10

Activity: 372
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

Yes is not unnatural but we can't avoid this drop moment in the market even a lots speculation,fud  news and manipulation I believe that everything will be back on track.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: