Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:32:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The whole market is experiencing slump in last few days.  (Read 576 times)
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:12:33 PM

Is it really experiencing a slump? For me ever since February which is over 4 months now it has been the same experience. Go up a little come back down and rinse and repeat.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:06:12 PM

Yes, we all have seen some kind of drastic price fall from last few days. As a feature of financial instrument I think this is not so unnatural. And so I do believe it will be back shortly. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.
Yes, we are experiencing a price fall and many are getting worried and again the people who are against bitcoin are taking the opportunity again to make negative comments such as bitcoin is going to fade and it will die soon. Only a fool will listen to this negative comments that they are making but then again this has an effect to many investors especially the new ones.

It’s normal for FUDs to appear at instances like these. Then a bunch would bandwagon and leave a bunch of negative comments even while they don’t know what they’re saying. There are many who are gullible who believe these kinds of comments even if they are credible nor should not have any bearing. It’s sad that there are still many who get victimized and affected by this.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:40:22 PM

So far this issue of market manipulation has no hard facts or evidence that this is actually happening this are all speculations.

Manipulation patterns are obvious, but indeed, without actual proof we can't say it's actually happening, even though we for sure know it happens.

Think about it, if multi trillion dollar asset markets are subject to manipulation, don't you think the same entities will throw in some pocket change and play with Bitcoin in the same way? I think it's actually pretty foolish to not think there is manipulation going on. The market is heavily being manipulated right now, and this manipulation has been going on since the very beginning of Bitcoin being a tradable asset.

Bitcoin's market is extremely illiquid, especially in traditional market standards, so just a small amount of capital from institutions is enough to make Bitcoin go beyond the moon straight to Jupiter. If we also add that you only need to manipulate the price on one or two main exchanges, then they can even blast the price to Pluto.
It will even take someone who is not an experienced trader or someone who simply does not know what manipulation looks like to come up with the saying that the market is not manipulated. I believe it is glaring enough for any regular trader and you are very right. The chart alone is even enough proof if anyone is looking for any.

I also agree with you on the fact that, bitcoin is simply a very small market for institutions to play with, most especially since it is decentralized anyway, which totally makes it even easier for them to achieve.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

The market is not positive and since the beginning of may , the price of major cryptocurrency has been fallen and not all that stable. It may take some time for it reach it true price.
it's really important that we all have to stay patient waiting for the market back up again as before, because in this month same month last month the market experienced an unimaginable decline. but with the time is not long certainly the market will be back in the original

Well it only seem as an unimaginable decline because we touched almost 20k for our all time high last december. That isn't a normal movement of btc and it's understandable that we're going to have a backlash after that. Look at the charts from a bigger point of view and you'll see that month per month, we're still growing. I just don't know how the last quarter would be though since that ath would be hard to touch again.
This is nice if in real means we are growing in regard of prices. Bitcoin is going to have may be little bit more hard times but at the end of the day, we all are going to see massive increase in the prices of bitcoin and its followers. I am still very much confident about huge increase in the values of bitcoin by the end of the December and this is why I am not inclined towards selling my bitcoin in dumps.

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

I agree that prices are very slow on growth since the great crash happened. But I think that even if prices go up, it will not be stable at that rate for long. Assume that prices go up, people will just sell and somehow it will drag the market down too. i is just a cycle that is why people should be aware of what crypto  can do or else, nothing will happen.
The range now is a bit stable. Everything seems to be so unpredictable and we just have to wait.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

This is not new and up and down is the cycle of this market.  You either accept the nature of this market or loose money through panic sell and unreasonable buying. If slump happen it will always be the time to buy and if pump happen time to sell and the cycle keep repeating itself several time.
Yeah, not new at all and it is something anyone that has been here for a while now should actually have got used to. However, this does not change the fact that the market's future is inevitably going to be great and even though we cannot see what the future holds, at least, what we have now is enough to give anyone hope that the chances of seeing a superb market is still there.

Such slumps like this are always a good time to buy into the market and it is just funny that a lot of people usually love doing the opposite. Except common bitcoiners, I believe all the big institutions are making use of every dip that is the reason still they are capable of manipulating the market movements.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

Yes, we all have seen some kind of drastic price fall from last few days. As a feature of financial instrument I think this is not so unnatural. And so I do believe it will be back shortly. Your opinion will be highly appreciated.

that's for sure, when the decline will occur after its resurrection, because I think the decline occurs when people sell the coins they hold for cash. and after this period, they will buy back or some people take advantage of this opportunity as the right time to buy.
weeklyeth

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

Bitcoin downtrend we can see the market is at still going low and it is more than 4 months market is experiencing a bear market even after a lot of good news we can see the market is still experiencing Fud news effort
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

The market is not positive and since the beginning of may , the price of major cryptocurrency has been fallen and not all that stable. It may take some time for it reach it true price.
it's really important that we all have to stay patient waiting for the market back up again as before, because in this month same month last month the market experienced an unimaginable decline. but with the time is not long certainly the market will be back in the original

a couple of things here that you should not confuse with each other.
first one is that you should confuse "patience" that people keep repeating these days with "bag holding". for the past couple of months what has been happening among newcomers was that they bought a lot of different altcoins because the social media was telling them how good they are and now they are being lulled into having "patience" where in fact they are bag holding and losing money  every day.

second is what you called "original" doesn't mean anything. a certain price that happened before doesn't have to be the real value and coins certainly don't have to go back there anymore. in fact a lot of the altcoins will never go back up let alone going back up to their ATH in a bubble.
This is the reason the strategy to hold your coins should only be applied to the best altcoins and it could be argued the only coin that should be held for the long term no matter what is bitcoin, this is something that a person learns after a few weeks and months in the market if that person takes the time to learn about how things work around here, but if they do not they will make the mistake of holding useless coins.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

Is it really experiencing a slump? For me ever since February which is over 4 months now it has been the same experience. Go up a little come back down and rinse and repeat.
That is the rinse and repeat we all keep talking about with whale’s manipulation. A way to keep doing it over and over, acquire more than enough and when they do, bring it down the more until they are fully satisfied and ready for another huge move to the top with new ATHs.

They have the edge, they can easily get this done since they call the shot on the market based on their position and capital and with this and since the market capitalization is still a lot low, it makes like peanut for them to throw around, most especially the institutions.
Abu Shadow

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

Maybe your correct it will be back in few weeks or stay on this level. The market recently has not performing good as we seen the price will easily goes correction with just a little ups.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
vickybitcoin

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:38:40 PM

I have seen better days of bitcoin and also seen the same trend right now i think this not new anymore but we know it will go up again and will recover soon. I have strong faith it can boost up soon.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

its fine, that is what the traders like, most of the traders in the market do really like the volatility of the market because in this way they can earn more profit by just waiting for the prices to increase and decreasing depending on the market's demand and supply.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

Yes this is common in the coinmarketcap, the price of the bitcoin is drastically decrease for past days. But still people are ready to invest in bitcoin. Because the price of bitcoin will have tremendous growth in future. This is dump is temporarily not permanent again bitcoin will recover and achieve its target. If you are bitcoin holder keep the coin and wait for price growth..
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

It’s normal for FUDs to appear at instances like these. Then a bunch would bandwagon and leave a bunch of negative comments even while they don’t know what they’re saying. There are many who are gullible who believe these kinds of comments even if they are credible nor should not have any bearing. It’s sad that there are still many who get victimized and affected by this.
Yeah, that is something we have to get used to. It is a speculative market and we just have to accept that fact that a lot of people will always want to share their opinion irrespective of whether they have an idea about the market and trading or they do not.

Market though has been bearish for a while now and there is simply no doubt about that, but one thing for sure is that it would not remain bearish forever, and the only thing we can say now is to see how things would just turn out.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:31:52 PM

just now crypto market touched 6700 dollars even 5500 dollars is the lowest price possible so we can expect more dump untill it complete the correction cycle we can see market gets pumped
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

Decline and growth is normal for the crypto market because it is not regulated.
You want to say all other financial instruments that are regulated don't fall or go to red. What of stock market? are they not regulated, but we see it moving down each day.

jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:46:48 PM

And prices are so far from their all time highs across the crypto market, even top alts that made such good performance last year can't resist the bear market of bitcoin, it seems that bitcoin's influence over the market are still present. This could be another long bearish cycle although i hope not  Cry

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:23:04 PM

That is the rinse and repeat we all keep talking about with whale’s manipulation. A way to keep doing it over and over, acquire more than enough and when they do, bring it down the more until they are fully satisfied and ready for another huge move to the top with new ATHs.

They have the edge, they can easily get this done since they call the shot on the market based on their position and capital and with this and since the market capitalization is still a lot low, it makes like peanut for them to throw around, most especially the institutions.
It is true the whales are incredibly powerful in this market but at the same time they are not the only ones which are powerful if you are smart you can follow the trends created by the whales and enjoy the benefits, if you look back just a few months back there was uncertainty about the direction the market will take after segwit was activated, in fact there were many that thought the price will go down despite clear signs of the opposite, if you followed the signs then you earned a fortune in just a matter of months.
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:53:50 PM

It is true the whales are incredibly powerful in this market but at the same time they are not the only ones which are powerful if you are smart you can follow the trends created by the whales and enjoy the benefits, if you look back just a few months back there was uncertainty about the direction the market will take after segwit was activated, in fact there were many that thought the price will go down despite clear signs of the opposite, if you followed the signs then you earned a fortune in just a matter of months.
This is good advice but only on the condition that you can wait and not sell your coins when the price is below. How long can you wait? A lot of people have made income in cryptocurrencies their main and now suffer from the fact that they are forced to sell their assets cheaply. That's why you always need to have a backup option in the form of income in Fiat. Whales are very difficult to compete with.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██