Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:02:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best exchange for Trading  (Read 1102 times)
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

for now I prefer to trade in binance because it has a fast movement and a high volume so of course it will be faster to be able to get profit if we can trade with the right and profitable coins

omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:51:33 AM

I want to know which exchange is good for  short term Trading
That is fully trusted and having all good listings and good liquidity
Please suggest
To me bittrex and poloniex remain the best exchange for trading. You have a choice of choosing among those that has Large market capitalization and volume. I like binance also because of the many altcoins that are listed over there. However, you knowledge is what make you a successful trader and not the platforms you trade.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:44:57 AM

I personally still trade on Bittrex to make daily profits. Does your short term include daily trading? you can trade on poloniex, binance, bittrex, hitbtc kucoin, okex, coinbene. for ask and bid which has a price far different, you can hitbtc and binance. but basically short-term trading is from yourself to make a small profit target.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

Whether a short-term transaction is beneficial is not based on the exchanges, but your ability to collect data and news. Many of my friends are using Binance to trade!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:04:26 PM

There are many exchanges in cryptocurrencies world but all exchanges is not good for trading..my experience binance,bittrex, hitbtc,cryptopia,marcatox, houbi, coinbene,idex are my favourite exchanges.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Please suggest

I suggest you to use Houbi, Okex, and Binance those 3 had a great volume in the market. Then once you get any of these platform observe first
the traders who use its so that you have an idea of the flow how the price is moving in the exchange. Now, its upi to you on which coins you are going to trade in the exchange.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:56:16 PM

I want to know which exchange is good for  short term Trading
Please suggest
That's right, this is the right time to trade in the short term, but it's better with the altcoins. The current fluctuations seem to be not too big, if you invest in btc at a higher price than altcoins price so much  , I think the profit you can get will be not well.

Hey?are you ok dude?OP is asking about what is the good exchange platform for short term trading,are smoking weeds!?Looks like your out of contexts lol

Bitrex and polionex is what i am using OP,hope you find then safe and secured for short tern trading
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:08:57 PM

Please suggest
There are so much trading exchange available in the crypto world. But both of them are not equal or secured. I am using Bittrex, Binance, Hitbtc, Idex, kucoin. Both are them secured and reliable to me. So you can to use them.       
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

Please suggest
If you search about cryptocurrency exchange on google, then you will found so many exchange. But my best exchange are Binance. It's very secure and high volume exchange. You can trade short or long term easily.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

Please suggest
Binance and bittrex is the best exchanger for trusted and security but you cannot find all erc20 token this exchanger. Most of the coin listen on forkdelta,idex  or other sites so you can use idex or forkdelta for all kind of token and bittrex and binnace use for most trusted and valuable coin like as eth and btc,wives etc.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
shipon01683

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 07:36:36 PM

right now the most popular cryptocurrency exchange Binance. this is very easy to use , and you can also use your android with binance apps. very very trusted exchange.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:32:08 AM

Bittrex,Binance,Digifinex and bitforex this exchanges is good for me to use in trading maybe you can start trading here and you will know the difference of other exchanger for other exchanger.
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

Bittrex,Binance,Digifinex and bitforex this exchanges is good for me to use in trading maybe you can start trading here and you will know the difference of other exchanger for other exchanger.
Yes, these are the most trusted exchange site platform that usually used people to have a trading even short-term or long-term trading activity. I currently used now Binance site in trading and I think it is the highest volume users and coins in trading. For the OP, choose those exchange site that most trusted and has a good reputation to avoid a problem in withdrawing your fund near in the future.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Binance is the good choice ever since it has a good and high volume to trade it is also very well known exchange site in cryptocurrencies.
Research your own before putting money or before you deposit money to avoid your own risk when it comes withdrawing your fund.
Just visit of this thread and search which exchange site that having a ton of issue regarding their service.
Marketplace --> Service Discussion-->Exchanges. (Exchanges)
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:11:01 AM

Please suggest
if what I see today many people use Binance exchanges for them to day trading, because in exchange Binance the movement of coin prices in them is very fast, so I think it is very suitable for day trading, and now many exchanges are available so we can choose with free to use any exchange for our day trading, the important thing is that we feel comfortable trading and can get many benefits.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:47:30 AM
Merited by el kaka22 (5), Ewinsane (2)

I think that a very good and good exchange place is a place of exchange that has a very high security and has a very high trading volume because if you trade in a place like that it will generate a lot of profits because the very fast price movements will provide benefits for you. binance is the best place I have used for now.
As long as the exchange is reputable, has good reviews, have a fantastic customer support and give you some pretty good features when it comes to getting the best from trading, then I must say you are game.

There are so many exchanges though in this category and I always advise people to spread their tentacles by utilizing different exchanges to at least spread risks and with API, you do not have to be logging into each exchange before you make a trade. Bittrex, Binance, Bitstamp, Kucoin and so many other exchanges are pretty good as long as they have the market you want to be trading on them.
cryptocointrade.com

Activity: 87
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

Please suggest

I have used:

Bitstamp (Good liquidity and interface but limited currency pairs and limited trading features)
BitMEX (Great liquidity, great support and great trading features. High leverage and derivative products. ONLY for advanced trading)
Kraken (many currency pairs but really slow and old style interface)
Bittrex (A bit confusing interface but I think they have updated since I used it)
Bitfinex (I really like Bitfinex since they have good liquidity, many currency pairs, many trading features, margin lending and more. However, there are concerns in forums about this platform and it was hacked in 2016.)
Binance (Good interface, many currencies, and good liquidity. I am not sure if they have added fiat currencies yet)
Coinbase (User-friendly interface, limited currencies, quite expensive and limited trading features)
CEX.IO (Limited currencies and limited liquidity. User-friendly interface and good support)
Poloniex (Worst support ever, so long waiting times. Good liquidity and many currency pairs. Margin lending.)

You can read full reviews and more information at Cryptocointrade.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I think that a very good and good exchange place is a place of exchange that has a very high security and has a very high trading volume because if you trade in a place like that it will generate a lot of profits because the very fast price movements will provide benefits for you. binance is the best place I have used for now.
As long as the exchange is reputable, has good reviews, have a fantastic customer support and give you some pretty good features when it comes to getting the best from trading, then I must say you are game.

There are so many exchanges though in this category and I always advise people to spread their tentacles by utilizing different exchanges to at least spread risks and with API, you do not have to be logging into each exchange before you make a trade. Bittrex, Binance, Bitstamp, Kucoin and so many other exchanges are pretty good as long as they have the market you want to be trading on them.
It all depends on what you want and where you live. If you want to trade on hundreds of coins than I would suggest binance because it is the biggest exchange that allows that type of trading and it has proved that it is a greatly secured trustworthy website that you can use without a worry, there you can buy and sell any coin you want and honestly if the coin you want to trade is not there it is probably not a big important coin anyway.

If you want to trade from fiat to crypto or vice versa I could suggest coinbase for Americans, it is one of the known ones in fiat to crypto exchange world and it has been the unicorn of crypto world in silicon valley even opened a new office in Ireland probably for tax reasons. However if you are not from USA I am pretty sure you have a website in your country that allows you to sell bitcoin easily to your own fiat and even if not you can use localbitcoin to exchange.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:12:07 AM

for now I prefer to trade in binance because it has a fast movement and a high volume so of course it will be faster to be able to get profit if we can trade with the right and profitable coins
absolutely right because the bination is a very good place to shop, because from yesterday I got a good profit from it by choosing high-potential coins

ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:23:38 AM

Please suggest
Short term investment now is not one of the good investment types. I strongly recommend you move on to other investment fields. I think you should invest in hidden ICO projects now. I appreciate the investment in ICO projects now. you see that, everyday there are so many altcoins that are pumping strong and that is the ICO project just listed on some trading floors.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: