Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 ICO For May to June  (Read 209 times)
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:58:14 PM

What do you think about the project - elysian? The pre-sale has already begun. While they collected not very much, this is probably due to the general fall in the market of crypto-currencies. But the project seems to me rather promising.
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:21 AM

At the moment, I like quite some icos now. I have made my research and I must say I really like these projects: Zper, Kora network, Nex, Hybrid block. These are my favourite icos/project now, and will be grow up in future.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:49:22 AM

Top 5 ICOs for May to June are,

1. Localcoinswap
2. Money token
3. Counting House
4. Hexcash
5. Neonexchange

This is my picked Top 5 ICO. You can research about them. Those ICOs are invest worthy.

Nice i bought Localcoinswap and Money token recently Smiley) But could not get into Quark chain : / shit ico Tongue

Quarkchain becomes shit when you cant buy into the ICO because you didn't get the cutoff for the quiz? lol

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
James_H

Activity: 517
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:55:55 AM

I personally have a view of the best 5 ICOs, where they have the potential to become one of the most successful ICOs. They: Iagon, NeonExchange, Zuflo, CardStack and Organicco.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

You can consider GRE or Global Risk Exchange is a blockchain based, decentralized and open global risk exchange market, with the purpose of helping individuals, companies and organizations to access and trade and manage their risks.

If you are interested, then take your time to research it.
sikaola

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

1,NEO
2,ETH
3,BCH
4,EOS
5,XRP
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:04:12 AM

Atonomi
One Ledger
Pchain
NEX
Arweave
NEX

I will join all ICO's. 1-5 Ethereum. I am trust all ICO's. You should be reaserh this ICO's
ryan992

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:12:56 AM

Top 5 ICOs for May to June are,

1. Localcoinswap
2. Money token
3. Counting House
4. Hexcash
5. Neonexchange

This is my picked Top 5 ICO. You can research about them. Those ICOs are invest worthy.
is Neonexchange still have a bounty campaign? if the bounty still live, can you give me link to bounty forum?
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

My top 5 ICO's projects for May-June:
- Metronome;
- NeonExchange;
- QuarkChain;
- Fantom;
- Pchain.
The most interesting is Metronome.

norcia

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:34:22 AM

Hello Guys

Have you a chart for top 5 ICO Projects for May to June 2018? Though I am researching every day to know many things about ICO. But I want to know your top 5 list. Then I will research them myself, then I will pick one or two ICO Projects to invest and support.

Please help me out. Thank You Everyone.

In my opinion, two crypto projects are interesting: Neonexchange (Exchange) DEX on NEO blockchain. NEX is a platform for complex decentralized cryptographic trade and payment service creation, and Unibright (Blockchain Service) The first unified framework for blockchain based business integration.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:48:18 AM

Hello Guys

Have you a chart for top 5 ICO Projects for May to June 2018? Though I am researching every day to know many things about ICO. But I want to know your top 5 list. Then I will research them myself, then I will pick one or two ICO Projects to invest and support.

Please help me out. Thank You Everyone.

I think ICO is my favorite is UTRUST because if you experience it when the ICO glide does not require a long time just a few days already dhimmai hard cap you try to imagine how successful the ICO, there is another ICO which is also nice among them : Neonexchange, QuarkChain, Atonomi, DNN.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:59:22 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 06:26:36 AM by ntodntodan69

The best ICO that runs from May to June is:
1. Money Token
2. Counting House
3. Zuflo (ZFL)
4. WorldEx (WDX)
5. Cryptaldash

I think the five ICO projects are very convincing and I am confident that these five projects will be a huge success
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

What I noticed is that, most ICOs are just scams. They make good and promising profit but actually does not meet the investors expectations. The worst scenario is that, you'll be seeing the price lower than the ICO price, thus its better to just wait in ab exchange than in an ICO. I do not generalized all ICO projects, but it is based on what I experienced. If you'll be joining an ICO, its better to decide for a long term investment.
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:26:14 PM

I think exchange currencies are the safest to invest in currently like NEX if you was lucky or Spotcoin for example.

Elysian offered huge bonuses, I would avoid it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: