Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going to happen with Bitcoin?  (Read 879 times)
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

I strongly agree with you on this one. Many people holding bitcoin are always confused with this recent price dumps throughout this year. Some have already lost hope in it. But forgetting that road to lambo us not an easy one. Those ear investors had it rough and held till 2018 and we all know there stories now. A little patience us what we need. Time will tell.
andylioe78

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Most of them are newbies in the CryptoCurrency world, it causes panic sales. While bitcoin prices are falling better they have to do is learn about CryptoCurrency movements.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

I think everything will be fine with bitcoin, it will go forward and become more popular and stable in the coming years. He still has a large margin for growth, and his popularity only grows with each passing day.

Agreed, Bitcoin will continue its momentum as a king of cryptocurrencies, although there is a downfall but I'm pretty sure it will bounce back soon. People behind this  technology (bitcoin)still doing thier best to make Bitcoin more incredible.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Nobody can exactly predict what is going to happen with bitcoin in future. I think no matter what is happening now bitcoin would bounce back again in a few months time and things would be normal again.

FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:33:44 AM

Although I can't say I disagree with you, and I'm quite optimistic on bitcoin as well, I think that you are a "step ahead" on some of your comments. By this I mean that it might be true in the future, but we are not quite there yet.
Although BTC trading is popular enough, I don't think you can compare it to forex, because those markets are still huge compared to BTC markets. More exchanges running then, and you already have institutional investors on forex, and you don't have that one crypto.

There are some companies accepting BTC as a gateway payment, but we still can't compare it to paypal, or similar payment methods. Maybe in the future, but not yet. Same thing goes for point 3 and 5. I think these are all promising things, and for that reason I'm still optimistic on BTC, but we still have a long way to go, before BTC gets popular in terms of adoption and real use cases. Which is perfectly normal, because it's development still has a long way to go as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

tuanta

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

I fully agree with you, bitcoin  is a long way to becoming popular with so many users, the important thing is "the time" it takes the community to get used to it and know bitcoin, we should be popular Many people know and trust to use as one of the payment methods
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

Hi guys,

Nowadays every bitcoin holders got a question on their mind and that is:

"Is bitcoin future bright or dark?"

Simply this question rise up because of bitcoins dramatic price fall. But I am gonna tell everyone to keep faith on bitcoins power. I think who have already introduced with bitcoin last 2 years they know the orginal scenario of bitcoin. Last couple of weeks bitcoin price fall dramatically but we wish it will recover its turn up soon. Crypto currency is the first choice of modern generation. Already bitcoin got millipms of standard users who knows the pros and cons of bitcoin. Hence its downwords now because of some reasons like:

1] Bank owners thinks its gonna spoil their banking business.

2] Some merchant investors thinks its not safe to invest on bitcoin. It can be stolen or freeze.

3] Some users doesn't know the exact use of bitcoin.

4] Some government haven't got the exact technology to regulate bitcoin.

5] Some users are not used to with BTC.

These are the exact reason why bitcoin price is surrounded on a limited area. Its just a matter of time to resolve all these issue.Then it will be a new era of Bitcoin.

Here is some reasons what's gonna make the difference:

1] Already most of the countries agreed to lead their economical strategy with bitcoin. Just government wants to make some rules and regulation to make a safer financial environment.

2] Rival online companies are keen to accept their payment on bitcoin. Because its the fastest and secure payment gateway for them.

3] In some countries bitcoin ATM is going successfully & users are pretty much happy with it.

4] Crypto trading platforms are getting much popular than forex, stock markets. Worldwide investors are showing their interest to crypto trading.

5] peoples are very interested to use bitcoin on their daily purchase payment option specially on super markets grocery shops, rental services where BTC is Accepted.

In my opinion bitcoin holders should keep calm and wait for the better future. Crypto currency is the most innovative invention of modern world. Its going to be the basic need of people soon. just wait & watch

Thanks

Hi friends. I am a Bitcoin holder, you are right that for now, Bitcoin holders should remain calm. Because this is not the best time to sell our Bitcoin. And if there are some questions about "Is the future of bitcoin bright or dark?" So with optimism, I will answer "Bright"
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

Yes, indeed, the future of bitcoin is quite promising. Of course, now investments in bitcoin are not guaranteed and are made at your own risk.
Rubesmatic

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

Some people think Rothchild holds a majority of the coins.  This would not be good for us if true.
DavitRoi

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

YES most of people hold bitcoin for long time but sometime many people lost their hope but in long time process people can get hung profit,so we should keep patience.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

what will happen to this bitcoin will grow for a long time since bitcoin is known to be in the world and there is a lot of rising life from bitcoin

RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Bitcoin is the best company which provides services,
I think due to low demand that its why the market value of their coin is too low and in order to aid this problem they should gain more demands.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

Thanks guys for sharing everyone's positivity about bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin is good choice cause it gives high profit in our investment but now bitcoin is facing a challenged cause the value is down I hope this is only a temporary we need to positive and optimistic that bitcoin will continues increasing his value and give us good profit.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

Bitcoin is the face that regular Joe will meet as first and will stay nr. 1
People try to rush this endurance race and think only in fiat numbers.  The fact you are your own banker will win over time.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:42:47 PM

Yes I certainly agree with your perspective that in the future bitcoin will be bright, besides that in the future I am also very sure if a country has not legalized bitcoin then in the future 80% country will definitely legalize bitcoin, because 20% of countries that have not legalized bitcoin may really you say that bank owners think that it will ruin their banking business.

Then it that happens it will be a great future for bitcoin lovers. It will have the possibility of having its value to the peak. It is so good to invest bitcoin now.
PHPSELLER

Activity: 318
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:47:33 PM

I fully agree with you, bitcoin  is a long way to becoming popular with so many users, the important thing is "the time" it takes the community to get used to it and know bitcoin, we should be popular Many people know and trust to use as one of the payment methods
Exactly, nowadays bitcoin had a low price compared to his value by the end of 2017, I think there is a lot of problems in the market due to this decrease of bitcoin price, because a lot of crypto are always followed bitcoin. As you said, I think it will take a time for bitcoin to recover his potential again, I don't know how much time, but I am sure that bitcoin price will increase soon, I just advise people do not panic and sell their bitcoin because they will regret later for doing this.
nicpaig

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:46 PM

Hi guys,

Nowadays every bitcoin holders got a question on their mind and that is:

"Is bitcoin future bright or dark?"

Simply this question rise up because of bitcoins dramatic price fall. But I am gonna tell everyone to keep faith on bitcoins power. I think who have already introduced with bitcoin last 2 years they know the orginal scenario of bitcoin. Last couple of weeks bitcoin price fall dramatically but we wish it will recover its turn up soon. Crypto currency is the first choice of modern generation. Already bitcoin got millipms of standard users who knows the pros and cons of bitcoin. Hence its downwords now because of some reasons like:

1] Bank owners thinks its gonna spoil their banking business.

2] Some merchant investors thinks its not safe to invest on bitcoin. It can be stolen or freeze.

3] Some users doesn't know the exact use of bitcoin.

4] Some government haven't got the exact technology to regulate bitcoin.

5] Some users are not used to with BTC.

These are the exact reason why bitcoin price is surrounded on a limited area. Its just a matter of time to resolve all these issue.Then it will be a new era of Bitcoin.

Here is some reasons what's gonna make the difference:

1] Already most of the countries agreed to lead their economical strategy with bitcoin. Just government wants to make some rules and regulation to make a safer financial environment.

2] Rival online companies are keen to accept their payment on bitcoin. Because its the fastest and secure payment gateway for them.

3] In some countries bitcoin ATM is going successfully & users are pretty much happy with it.

4] Crypto trading platforms are getting much popular than forex, stock markets. Worldwide investors are showing their interest to crypto trading.

5] peoples are very interested to use bitcoin on their daily purchase payment option specially on super markets grocery shops, rental services where BTC is Accepted.

In my opinion bitcoin holders should keep calm and wait for the better future. Crypto currency is the most innovative invention of modern world. Its going to be the basic need of people soon. just wait & watch

Thanks

The development and success of bitcoin are the people who believes in it, who do their role in interest
jrd2828

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:52:40 AM

Bitcoin might probably fall, now there is a lot of competition on Digital Currencies. One of the best competitors will be AML Bitcoin.

Well, I still believe in bitcoin, being the king of all currency it has a bright future ahead. Yes, if fall this past few weeks but I wanna tell you that this is a good sign that it will have its comeback very soon. Keep holding your bitcoin, bitcoin holders know how to handle this one. Time to buy, not to sell.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:48:59 AM

Bitcoin future will be bright. We already entering digital era where peoples meets and make transaction thru internet. That transaction will be more faster if we are using crypto for payment because fiat money fee for transaction more higher than crypto
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:52:29 AM

Well even if the bitcoin was created since 2009 it just really boomed last year and it maybe the first time bitcoin experienced the overflow of transaction that it cannot handle it very well which proved that bitcoin still need many improvements to achieve its maximum potential. I believe that bitcoin will comeback in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: