Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:09:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going to happen with Bitcoin?  (Read 889 times)
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

For now, we don't know what is going to happen with Bitcoin. Either it may go up or may go down. We are in a market that is so unpredictable and has high volatility. Since we cannot predict the price tomorrow, next week or so, we have no idea what is going to happen. However, I strongly believe Bitcoin isn't going anywhere. It's here to stay for a very long time because it is the future. Just my two satoshis.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

The truth is, we don't exactly or no one really knows what gonna happen to bitcoin in the next months or in the future because it is very unpredictable. We are all hoping that bitcoin will lasts for the next several years and keep on believing that it will recover its price soon.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:51:45 AM

It is pretty obvious that no one can predict bitcoin's near future. Because, Nobody can understand the reason behind this huge down. Maybe, we can get the real point in two weeks.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:59:58 AM

There's always room for other cryptocurrencies in the market though we know that bitcoin is always on top. Just give chance to upcoming tokens or coin like Ledu tokens which brings professional development to the next Level. https://tokensale.liveedu.tv/

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

Bitcoin is still going to be the 1st global currency that will connect all countries around the world. Just like everyone is using the internet to connect, bitcoin will complement it as the new payment tool for everyone. All things go through rough times so we all need to understand that it also happens to btc.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:08:29 PM

What is happening now is a normal price decline and I expect that the price will not rise at this time possible at the end of the year
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

There will always be a lot of controversies surrounding bitcoins as a currency or as an investment tool.One's best bet is to invest only a certain portion of one's portfolio in it.Eventually the level of adoption will increase and there will be less controversies.
Christian_k

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:31:06 PM

Bitcoin is the face that regular Joe will meet as first and will stay nr. 1
People try to rush this endurance race and think only in fiat numbers.  The fact you are your own banker will win over time.
jatuhtin

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Bitcoin will survive.. We all know bitcoin has face a lot of challenge until now. What so diffrent with now. Im very sure bitcoin will pump up again. That time you will know this speculation just make whales hold more coin with cheaper price.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

Some experts speculate that Bitcoin market value may likely decline below $5,000 and will likely start an upward trend to around  $10,000 before middle of next month.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

I strongly agree with you on this one. Many people holding bitcoin are always confused with this recent price dumps throughout this year. Some have already lost hope in it. But forgetting that road to lambo us not an easy one. Those ear investors had it rough and held till 2018 and we all know there stories now. A little patience us what we need. Time will tell.
it is likely that many investors believe some bad news about bitcoin in this forum because this forum as information for the increase or decrease in price so that investors are worried about losing their great assets.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:21:04 PM

Some experts speculate that Bitcoin market value may likely decline below $5,000 and will likely start an upward trend to around  $10,000 before middle of next month.
Still an speculation without any concrete basis, I'm sure when we are expecting things to happen another unexpected trend will show up, better to do long term and just relax and watch the movements, bitcoin will bounce back anything is possible and if you have spare money better to keep buying more if you are aiming really for investment type of savings.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

Hi guys,

Nowadays every bitcoin holders got a question on their mind and that is:

"Is bitcoin future bright or dark?"

Simply this question rise up because of bitcoins dramatic price fall. But I am gonna tell everyone to keep faith on bitcoins power. I think who have already introduced with bitcoin last 2 years they know the orginal scenario of bitcoin. Last couple of weeks bitcoin price fall dramatically but we wish it will recover its turn up soon. Crypto currency is the first choice of modern generation. Already bitcoin got millipms of standard users who knows the pros and cons of bitcoin. Hence its downwords now because of some reasons like:

1] Bank owners thinks its gonna spoil their banking business.

2] Some merchant investors thinks its not safe to invest on bitcoin. It can be stolen or freeze.

3] Some users doesn't know the exact use of bitcoin.

4] Some government haven't got the exact technology to regulate bitcoin.

5] Some users are not used to with BTC.

These are the exact reason why bitcoin price is surrounded on a limited area. Its just a matter of time to resolve all these issue.Then it will be a new era of Bitcoin.

Here is some reasons what's gonna make the difference:

1] Already most of the countries agreed to lead their economical strategy with bitcoin. Just government wants to make some rules and regulation to make a safer financial environment.

2] Rival online companies are keen to accept their payment on bitcoin. Because its the fastest and secure payment gateway for them.

3] In some countries bitcoin ATM is going successfully & users are pretty much happy with it.

4] Crypto trading platforms are getting much popular than forex, stock markets. Worldwide investors are showing their interest to crypto trading.

5] peoples are very interested to use bitcoin on their daily purchase payment option specially on super markets grocery shops, rental services where BTC is Accepted.

In my opinion bitcoin holders should keep calm and wait for the better future. Crypto currency is the most innovative invention of modern world. Its going to be the basic need of people soon. just wait & watch

Thanks

In the very soon, I think people will already come to realize that the use of bitcoin and bitcoin itself is going to be a revolutionary system someday. The technology behind bitcoin is the future. It is one of a kind that has a high potential as a new form of payment online and offline. This technology would also make the world smaller and making some more smooth transaction whenever and wherever it is. Bitcoin might be not yet very stable, but soonest it is going to be a big hit for bitcoin and bitcoin users.
riplete

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:59:39 AM

There are a lot of rules from countries, which will make countries tend to ignore everything, which will lead to bitcoin prices going down.
deadpool1997

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:59:32 AM

After bitcoin nears record levels in 2017, many analysts predict that bitcoin prices will continue to rise over the next few years and still be profitable for investors. However, many experts fear the fall and the consequences of bitcoin.
Norwood Daniell

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:18:05 AM

In the past year, Bitcoin really became a hot topic, attracting the attention of governments, large investment funds, and ordinary workers. Since the beginning of the year, Bitcoin has more than 20 times soared with each passing speed faster than before. After each new peak, economists warn about the future of Bitcoin. But the unexpected growth of the currency has created many surprises and makes economic experts have difficulty in predicting the future of this currency.
pallang

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

No one can predict what will happen in the future but in my opinion bitcoin will stay and cryptocurrency will become more popular all over the world because there are different coins emerging and some of them have a high value so maybe cryptocurrency will be use in the future.

Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:30:50 AM

It happens everytime when BTC  price goes down and when its goes higher again noone thinks about that things its normal but people who were here for years nevermind and just live and belive BTC is future.

Things gonna happen if we believe in bitcoin will rise again.If not today then months or years later.Just stay calm.Anyway,bitcoin will not lost.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:25:33 PM

I think bitcoin  has a very brigbt future ahead and I would suggest that people should continue to believe in bitcoin as this will continue to rise in the comng months to come. Currently,  bear market is just temporary and this will regain its price value soon. People should continue to invest bitcoin no matter if price will dip for as long as the people will do their share by promoting btc in their own way.
I agree in your opinion, yes bitcoin have great potential and give brighter future, I believe and trust to bitcoin it will continues to rise and give us good profit. Bitcoin now is down but this is only temporary cause soon bitcoin will increase soon, and I am not afraid to continue my investment no matter what happen in bitcoin.
emsjvh

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:58 PM

I think for sure bitcoin got bright future, because its decentralized plus technology is upgrading everyday , fees are going down and payments are faster and faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: