Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Without Ethereum , Cryptocurrency Market won't be flooded with Scam coins.  (Read 161 times)
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:00:11 PM

Without Ethereum network and smart contract, cryptocurrencies market won't be flooded with much duplicated coins, which has yielded to so many scams. I think without Etherum, we will have Bitcoins, Dash, Litecoins and few top coins which made the competition so stiff that coins went higher often. Now the market is flooded and investors are now investing their monies across these coins, hoping to find the next bitcoins. These coins are the reason why the market don't get up but always trending downwards.

What a nonsense!))) Don't you think that there would be analogue for Ethereum by now? Smart contract is a great thing that has brought crypto transactions' security to a higher level. When Ether was going through the ICO stage it used to cost 0,5$, and now (in the bear market time) it is about 500$.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

I think this is not reason the market down, smart contract technology of Ethereum very usefull for many different industry and many starts ups been use it to increase their service and product. Also is not all token based on Ethereum is failed, there are also many project that user smart contract of Ethereum was successfully and give huge return to the crypto community.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
comparecrypto

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

I don't think that's the right thing. in my opinion, ETH is an important coin in the Crypto market. if indeed the ETH increases fraud, the market will grow like this. I don't think this is true.
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

And if there is no ETH. Then the market will not be as developed and diverse as the present. You should look at many different aspects. The scam ICO is unavoidable because selfish greedy individuals make it. The birth of ETH changed the history of crypto

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Lol, but there is a little truth in this. Don't get me wrong, ethereum remains one of my most favorite coins in the industry, but without it, most of these scam coins wouldn't have been all over the place. A lt of them are built on its blockchain and it is one thing that seems pretty easy to do. So anyone thinks of a scam project, and booom, build it on ethereum's blockchain.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: