Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:05:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best ICO for the month of June 2018  (Read 216 times)
MyIdeas (OP)

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

I want to know about the best ICO which you think is the best option for us (investors) in the month of June in this year? Please provide your opinion with best reason so that we can understand why it is important.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

I would recommend two NEO-based ICOs. One is Asura Coin which is a platform for eSports. Another is Spotcoin (https://www.spotcoin.com/), which is an extensive platform aimed at making crypto-fiat operations more accessible.
kiddikoddi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bounty Manager At your Service Please Pm me

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:31:28 AM

Well, i took a look at many of the ICO's this month and some look good while some are obvious scams, one of the ICOs caught my interest it is the AirP2P project, its not that they have a fancy website or amazing hype, its the vision and idea and the team that have that intrigued me to dig further into it, as i dug further into the ICO and analyzed it better and the team members etc then i came to the condlusion that it is indeed a legit ICO and that they have a hard working team, one of the founders actually ran a small crypto hedge fund an about a year ago and I remembered him since that time also since we are from the same country hah and the crypto community is small here in Iceland, so anyways they are legit and they are literally tech geniuses these guys and work hard so I atleast knew where I was going to place my money when i get paid next month, I also contacted the founder and asked him how it was all doing with the ICO and asked for a detailed description of the project since the whitepaper wasn't updated and he explained the project to me in depth and let me tell you i got the chills when he told me about it in details and the possibilites that this holds for the future, like literally their idea is something like people in the future will think to them selves, why did i not think of this, and everyone will literally use their tech, he told me that they had private investors coming in almost daily and contacting them from everywhere around the world both small time investors and not so small that are interseted but they were mostly showing interest in becoming partners instead of buying the ICO token but also showed interest in the token strategy plan, but i also asked him in more depth how they were going to secure that the token gets listed on exchanges etc and the price will increase after the ICO, and he told me that they have a plan in store for that and the token will indeed be listed on the large primary exchanges and it would not even matter if they sold all the tokens in the ICO or not since they will already have funds ready for listing on the primary exchanges and market liquidity with their market maker and he also ensured me that the market liquidity would be very good and the promotions would be great, so i atleast know for certain where i am buying in, these guys are literally marketing and tech gurus of the future and it makes me so happy that there is so little hype around it on the internet, i feel like i am a angel investor and this is my unicorn investement ha ha

🇵🇭🇵🇭🔥🔥Campaign Management Services🔥🔥🇵🇭🇵🇭
MyIdeas (OP)

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:45:50 PM

I would recommend two NEO-based ICOs. One is Asura Coin which is a platform for eSports. Another is Spotcoin (https://www.spotcoin.com/), which is an extensive platform aimed at making crypto-fiat operations more accessible.
esport is important thing for the internet community and I am sure that many people will be interested in this project but I am not seeing many people working on it the team is better and they struggle is appreciated but they are not getting which need to get for a more successful ICO. I hope that I will get an ICO which will boost up in the market within a few months.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 06:49:51 PM

If you are a fan of traditional mutual funds or forex funds then you should have a serious look at the countinghouse fund ico, they have a successful running big forex fund management experience for many years, now they are entering the crypto market, they have all the tools, softwares, algorithms and experience to generate constant profits from the volatility of the crypto market, expected profit is way bigger than the traditional funds, so i think it will be a good investment.

PeterTom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:52:26 PM

Well, I advise you to go to ICO Akropolis. Right now, you can apply for a Whitelist. An interesting idea, and that I liked a lot of guys were in the Cindicator team. I expect about the same result as the Cindicator and it gave a very good profit
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

I encourage you to do your own research and don't believe to anyone if its about ICO.

Most of them can be a scam and that's how others are taking advantage of it. I'm not saying that all of it are scam but it's given that many of it starts to be used that way.

Well, i took a look at many of the ICO's this month and some look good while some are obvious scams
Nice findings.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Sofiasoff

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:13:28 PM

It is difficult to predict any best ICO to invest in June 2018. There are multiple platforms that claim to provide Initial Coin Offering list. But only few of them are reliable. Based on thorough research, I have come up with one name that is icolancer.com. It provides detailed information about active, upcoming and past ICOs. The platforms have deeply researched about ICOs through various sources.
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:52:49 PM

You should buy tron which is the king of altcoin. Smart contract protocol: TRON’s “Smart Contract Protocol” is what enables users to benefit from the features of this digital currency, breaking down information barriers that exist between apps and allowing apps to avoid becoming information silos as a result of the short monetization cycle inherent to entertainment apps and systems.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:06:57 PM

In this world there are many people who love diamonds, have a market that is very valuable and much in demand by everyone.
Glitzkoin is the first Pioneering The Diamond Blockchain in the world. Glitzkoin providing a win-win trading platform for both diamond buyers and sellers, they are poised to define a new and superior standard for diamond trading.

For more details, check out this video and other links are available in the signature I use.
https://youtu.be/c4BCSQYTHzk
jeankinkadekia

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:13:53 PM

I also have researched some good ICOs to participate and buy their tokens. I have some ideas with their unique concept and new ideas of the crypto. We can see and look deeper the Organico that presents the ideas to invest in the future of this beautiful planet for our children in the future.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:14:10 PM

I want to know about the best ICO which you think is the best option for us (investors) in the month of June in this year? Please provide your opinion with best reason so that we can understand why it is important.
 I have seen several ICOs that will definitely be popular in June 2018. But I believe that there is a very good ICO - Y U M E R I U M - OPEN GAMING PLATFORM. I think this is a really good and promising project that will benefit people.

Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Though the ico date isn't final but you should take a look at Zeex, an app where you can use your crypto to buy a gift card that you can use in stores like Starbucks, Gap and Amazon plus 350 additional major brands where Zeek, their sister company had already partnered. No fiat, no fees. Better to check out their ann thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3109781.1980

Happy Coding Life Smiley
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:55:52 AM

What is the best ICO for the month of June 2018?
Currently I am aware of Dakuce. The Dakuce project focuses on providing a powerful cryptocurrency trading platform, which not only involves cryptocurrency exchange but also other great services. Apart from that, Dakuce ensures that it is profitable for its investors and users.
Harding Young

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

I think the best ICO or an ongoing ICO currently is BitNautic. BitNautic, found online at BitNautic ICO - Blockchain Shipping, is a decentralized marketplace/platform for commodities. BitNautic proposes a trading platform for commodities where consumers, importers/exporters, ship-owners, service providers and producers of goods will be able to trade their products in the open market and free trade environment.
CryptoVal13

Activity: 266

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

I would reccomend Localcoinswap ICO, only 15 days left to the end and you still have time to study about this exchange platform.It features a completely decentralized peer-to-peer trading structure. There are no centralized bank accounts, no verification requirements, and no restrictions on trade.https://icobench.com/ico/localcoinswap

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
Doppl3r

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

I think Asura is a really good ICO even a very original idea and there is a system of training players that makes it very friendly even to unenlightened people. I think it will be very popular.
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

My choice is simple. I invest in ICO and bounty program. All in my signature. Why? Good command, working and perspective project. And in general, quite an up-to-date topic at the present time.
klement.i

Activity: 222

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

I think in June there will be a lot of good ICO. The situation is more or less stable and it is a good springboard for opening new ideas. Yes, and many have already realized that without the concept and proper funding efforts will not, so the quality will also increase

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:24:51 AM

personally, I am interested in MoneyToken ICO because this project has great innovations and this project has raised $ 14,530,637
some of the reasons that interested me in this ICO are:
  • MoneyToken is not just a lending platform they will create their own stable coin and decentralized exchange services
  • MoneyToken provides loan services in fiat currency and stable coin such as USDT, Dai, bitUSD also this platform has its own stable coin that is MTC and users can use crypto-assets as collateral
  • anyone in the cryptocurrency community can use this platform because MoneyToken will be fully available to the clients from all over the world (obey to national and regional regulations)

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: