Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO?  (Read 881 times)
EzatorFI

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:19:37 PM

Which one was your best ICO you invested in? How much money did you make?

The best ICO in which I participated was Quarkchain. This is my second ICO, and it brought very good xxx Smiley Although I did not invest much, but so far I do not intend to dwell on this
Bosunbossman

Activity: 315
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

The best ICO I participated in was ARCBLOCK.... I invested some few bucks and I was able to make x3

HYDAX GRID TRADING ⎈ BOUNTY
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ OTC ⎈ Contract ⎈ Listing ⎈ Affiliate

cryptajunkie

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:05:27 PM

I've invested in Cryptics ICO, participated in the presales for now. Project is specialized in AI based forecasts, integrating trading engine, trading bots, funds, etc. Before the presales they've released their alpha MVP, now it's under free trial access, so everyone is able to test it right now. One of my acquaintances has made 230% profit while trading with it's help, as for me - I'm waiting for the full version. ICO upcoming in August
niall51

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:15:36 PM

My best ICO in 2018 is EOS. I investing 1200$,  and have produced $ 500. I think EOS is the best and very famous crypto.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
siggy

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

My best ICO was dragon) they have a very good bounty. Unfortunately, their token have a very low price nowadays
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:12:20 PM

There are a lot of ICO today but among them the best and the only ICO I like and recognised is  " Blockshipping  "  this ICO is rated by many ICO rating sites      ( TrackICO: 5/5 | Wiser ICO: 5/5 | ICO Calendar: 5/5 | ICO Street: 4.8/5 | ICO Marks: 8.1/10 | Foundico: 7.8/10 | ICO Bench: 4.0/5 | ICO Token News: 4.5/5| ICO Stock24: 4.2/5 – “Best ICOs – category: Transport & Logistics” )  = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502572.0
agatamannini

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:27:04 AM

my best ico is usechain ico their vision is very good team is very strong  Smiley
c_20

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:42:34 AM

There is one ongoing ICO in the market which seems quite promising. The Project is called is called Dakuce.

Dakuce is a powerful and secured cryptocurrency exchange which is currently trending everywhere. It is formed by the top tier blockchain enthusiasts and is anticipated to be the best cryptocurrency exchange among the competition. The project seems to not just live up to the customer expectations but surpasses them. After studying the white paper, and the exchange prototype, I can tell that Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top-notch exchange which is a combined effort of blockchain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors; this platform has the capability of processing millions of transactions per second. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time abruptly. are fulfilled. The platform operates on real market rates and is devoid of any manipulation. If you are looking for good returns and discounts on trading fees then you should definitely checkout Dakuce.

The ICO began on 12th June 2018 and will end on 12th of July 2018!

You can also check out their website for more information: https://dakuce.com/
v_15

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:01:57 PM

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/is a cryptocurrency exchange and a technically solid international crypto exchange platform. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which is used as a tool of exchange. Since their operation is autonomous of any banks, cryptography is used in them to regulate the generation of their added units, transfer of funds securely and to verify their transfer.

Dakuce https://dakuce.com/also uses DApp and smart contracts based on blockchain technology where cryptocurrencies are exchanged for fiat currencies. Investing in this platform will surely give you high returns in the form Dakuce Tokens aka DAKU tokens. It is a decentralized exchange platform where uncertainty is the most top priority promised to all the respective traders. It is the best platform which is devoid of all the probable manipulations, and all the cryptocurrencies perform and real market rates.

The ICO is already started and will end on 12th July 2018.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:32:42 PM

At the moment it was Quarkchain. It was really the best project this year, which allowed us to multiply our funds 10 times in a very short time. Even now it is very interesting to buy them out at low prices, as it is likely that when the market turns around - the price will start to grow at a very fast rate. Also I recommend everyone not to panic and not to reset their tokens now - our time will very soon come)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

It's been my 3rd ICO currently and hoping this current ICO will be more meaningful and rewarding. My 2nd ICO that I happened to joined was not good enough wherein I believe could have been a scam since it has not given it's token calculations and leaving us in mid air with no information whatsoever.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

The best ICO that I invested in is PECULIUM(PCL). They have really good plans for their project and you can see that these plans are being met and their team are really doing what is in their road map. I am not disappointed in this ICO. They have really good long term plans and I can see it is gradually achieving their goals. They have a good team and a good project.
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:18:45 PM

The market will be stable maybe in last weeks of February. The chart almost reach to a level to the lowest. Soon enough more investor will think that the coins is cheaper and the right timing of investment will be the next trend.
I would suggest ICOs that are going to end next year, I have Liven on my radar and Friend ICO that is going to end in December. Go for these I would suggest.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:20:01 PM

can never forget my investment in antshares (now NEO). Highest ROI to get on.

Apart from that, there are few like Wabi, WAN, etc which gave quite a good return..
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:32 PM

Bitcoin of course because the company of bitcoin is trustworthy company and business in this industry that can really makes you profitable enough,
if you are familiar how to deal with the flow of their transactions,
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:59:00 PM

The Company of bitcoin of course because they are the best company
that have also a good quality of service toward to their investors that can makes you profitable in this business and industry.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:03:29 PM

My best ICO was credits. i made like 5x and currently I can buy tokens back for ico price! I also participated in universa ico and there is the same story. I made 5x, fixed 1/3 part and now price is like 40% more than ICO, I can buy back

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:06:21 PM

My best ico and recommended for everyone is one and only Scidex. I like this project because  they are creating a platform for science sharing. I work with science myself so its project is very valuable to me. Smiley Cool
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:31:32 PM

I invested in one interesting ICO and I knew that it was a very prospective ICO but I made an awful mistake I sold my coins too early getting so ridiculously small income and a bit later coins which I had sold increased its price in several times. I was so disappointed about my mistake.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
HectorFabian

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

These are my most favorite ICOs. Because it has a very cool project.

Scidex
PECULIUM
usechain
Quarkchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: