Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO?  (Read 881 times)
mustafayigittt

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

I have seen many ico since the day I joined the crypto currency platform. According to my research and experience Dacc, Qurrex, umka.these icos projects are very successful and give hope for the future.
Hujeamol

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

My best ICO for this minute is Ambit Mining ICO, the undertaking achieved delicate top and nearly achieved second stage objective, it is extremely encouraging so I propose to investigate.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:45 PM

Which one was your best ICO you invested in? How much money did you make?
One of my best was cybermiles, I got around $1,200 from it,  and yet I am regretting that I have sold too early, because I believe this project would go up and beyond that price that I sold for.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:26:29 PM

My best ICO for this minute is Ambit Mining ICO, the undertaking achieved delicate top and nearly achieved second stage objective, it is extremely encouraging so I propose to investigate.
ambit projects are not very successful because they do not reach hardcap due to lack of promotion process, but their concept is very good indeed.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:42:05 PM

I invested in experty. IO, a project from bitcoinsuisse. I heard from my friend that the ICO project of this website is excellent and can bring me good returns. However, at present, the token is only 0.3x, and I have suffered a huge loss.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 02:03:54 PM

Dear friend,
In the recent time, there are many ICOs was borned. But e fews of them are good ICOs, the last is bad ICOs. The important thing that we determine the good ICO to invest. Currenty, I invest some ICOs such as MTC, CMT, NEO,... 
Kolapi

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:14:45 AM

Right now it was Quarkchain. It was extremely the best undertaking this year, which enabled us to increase our assets 10 times in a brief span. Indeed, even now it is extremely fascinating to get them out at low costs, as it is likely that when the market pivots - the cost will begin to develop at a quick rate. Additionally I prescribe everybody not to freeze and not to reset their tokens now - our chance will before long come)
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:27:01 AM

put resources into ICO my best up to currently is a universe of wifi. The ICO is extremely fruitful and accomplished a sufficiently substantial target hard top. presently simply remain holding up alone available will show up and remain sold. a distribution that I give too sufficiently expansive for it. On the off chance that searching for the ICO to contributing I prescribe don't be excessively tune in, making it impossible to the conclusions of others and do the investigation myself with a specific end goal to make the outcomes palatable.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:43 PM

Apolo is one of the best Altcoins that I've invested with my money cause it is a secured and most technologically advanced, feature-rich currency on the current market. Can't wait for it to enter big markets.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
anhdat4

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

SKYFchain has a really good development team and good partnerships as well. Using blockchain for this project is a great idea. Don't be late guys, invest now and enjoy the profits later! Good luck team! www.skyfchain.io
KodyAaron

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:25:10 PM

MY best ICOs are the CMT, Ambit Mining, Quarkchain. Cox I think these ICOs have a nice future and it is a very good roadmap and the platforms.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

Referring to the good projects that I participated in, ARCBLOCK project. The first wave that my property x2. I am very excited and this time I am preparing for ELONCITY project - POWER FREE. You can find out about that project.
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

At the mommet, my best ICO is FxPay. FXPay is an exciting and highly prospective business opportunity that brings innovative technology to the Foreign Exchange (Forex) market. Learn more about this project on the website https://fxpay.io/ and WHITEPAPER https://fxpay.io/pdf/FXPAY_V.1.4.pdf

anhdat3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:43:51 PM

I feel very lucky myself because I know early about great project Safinus. I'm pretty sure of its future. It is not surprising that it has already reached so many people, it is only proof that you will reach more people in the future. Safinus.com
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:59:11 PM

Libra Credit, Pchain was good at the moment, but now when all market is "bleeding" those projects looks non-attractive, but they still have a great technology.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:05:36 PM

I think POWR is really interesting just because of the people involved and the support it has from government entities as well as corporate such as Cisco.  It has a good business plan too to use blockchain as the financial mechanism in buying and selling solar power all over the world. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
StGermain

Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Ripio Credit network came out last year and the market was very good. I basically double my investment in a week, so I don´t think I will see that again. Others made a lot with WaBi.

kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:11:21 PM

I have had very good ICOs usually the tokens are worth a little more after a few days of the initial listing, so I usually hodl until the dumpers finish dropping the coin, if I believe in the project I invest some more, now I'm pretty happy with ARIZN, I don't want to be shill but they are going very well, fulfilling the roadmap and are quite diligent with the bounty.
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

Actually some of best ICO was vikky, datumn, MTC. Those are very good. I support also. But now-a-days maximum ICO not good, I feel not good to invest at this bad situation. ICO helps to making money, but be careful from a scam ICO.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: