Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO?  (Read 881 times)
smartcrypto

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

NEM was the best ICO for me to date. I made about $1000 from nothing. But I would have made more if I hadn't sold  Angry
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

I have never invested in any ICO projects because there are so many exit scams, most of them just want to make quick money. If you want to invest in ICO projects, I think you better do your own research and should not only trust ones’ suggestions.
I agree with you . Investing in ICO projects at this time is very risky and almost all ICO projects at the moment are scams and it is difficult to identify good ICO projects. I personally choose very carefully and always find ways to contact them to consider investing in the ICO project.
loskme

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 02:15:05 PM

Once I put 3 years ago around 1000 $ and I earned from the price on the exchange then 1500 $, it's not so big profit and I reconsidered after that investing into ICOs - it's so unpredictable.

priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

People will give different answer depend their experience and best is relative. For me I'll say Wabi and Tomo coin the best ICO that I ever follow. I have big profit for only 5 Eth, really change my life at once. But today, many ICO fall before finish and after listing they get low price.
Right now i am planning to invest in swipe ico also
coinguides91

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

My best ICO was CMT.
ijsera82

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:56:44 PM

Wow Kittoken

The vast majority of the current payment transactions strategies require high transaction charges. A large portion of them charge 10-20% for transactions fee. This is particularly high given the unsecured idea of these exchanges. KitTokens is wanting to make exchange costs more reasonable for venders and merchants.
Dmberum

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

put resources into ICO my best up to now is a universe of wifi. The ICO is exceptionally fruitful and accomplished a sufficiently extensive target hard top. presently simply remain holding up alone available will show up and remain sold. a designation that I give too sufficiently vast for it. On the off chance that searching for the ICO to contributing I prescribe don't be excessively tune in, making it impossible to the feelings of others and do the investigation myself keeping in mind the end goal to make the outcomes tasteful.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

if I personally choose Entry Money ICO as the best ICO of my choice, because I believe this ICO will become the most successful ICO in 2018.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

I don't invest much on ICO but I trade alts and there I get good profit. I invested on ETN and earned a few. I can't afford to lose a lot of money so I invest only up to 200$. A small profit for me is OK. Whenever I invest I check the project first if its worth investing. For now I'm looking into Inscoin for Knox. They have this unique project and is aiming to be the first  blockchain based insurance company. Looking forward to their success.
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

When the market falls and the price of the coin goes down, I haven't found a really good ICO, most of them are scams. that's why I chose to buy in exchange rather than buying at the ICO. This is more certain than ICO, because it is available in exchange you won't worry if the coin really has good value. Better check the coin market hat to see what good coins are available. There is a list of potential new coins introduced in the market.
kursigoyang

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:28 PM

to take part in the ICO program I prefer to read the whitepaper first and join the group telegram from the ICO project, for good ICOs like ZPER and Galaxy Esolution who have reached hardcap
My investment costs are 1-5 ETH
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:50:52 PM

When the market falls and the price of the coin goes down, I haven't found a really good ICO, most of them are scams. that's why I chose to buy in exchange rather than buying at the ICO. This is more certain than ICO, because it is available in exchange you won't worry if the coin really has good value. Better check the coin market hat to see what good coins are available. There is a list of potential new coins introduced in the market.

Yes it is true that most of ICO is not good with the market conditions like this. Most ICOnow prefer to refrain from entering their coins into the market because prices will fall even cheaper than ICO prices. But if many investors refrain from investing in ICO, I fear that many ICOs will not succeed and make many investors disappointed and make the market worse, because people think investing in cryptocurrency is not profitable again.

I think we are in a cycle, if it's good everything will be good and vice versa if it's bad all will be bad.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:54:10 PM

Take a closer look, please take a closer look at the project https://www.alfaenzo.io.
I think this project is very good because it has a good concept of thought and supported by a great team, I hope this project will be successful in accordance target which will be achieved in market exchange, with high selling value and high demand. teamwork is very influential on the success of a project sebuak and good luck always the team of developers.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

You can visit this website https://getbabb.com/ achieve a successful ICO and have a fairly stable price up to now.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

Which one was your best ICO you invested in? How much money did you make?
The best ICO that I was able to participate was the TPAY and I am still holding it till now so I cannot say how much I made not until I sell it. I plan to hold it for long.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
tranquochung

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:29:37 AM

Dear friend,
Yes, we need know the good ICO, but this is difficult to determine them. For me, the best ICO that i have ever invested is MTC. That is really a good ICO. I got a 500% profits. But It is lucky only. I am not sure I can met one more.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:04:01 PM

I personally came to crypto not for money, but for experience, so that is why I try diffenent ICOs.
For now, the most prospective ICO (for me) is KamaGames, as they are building really cool gambling platform on blockchain, ang I wait to see how it will work in nearest future.
SanJ_02

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:12:39 AM

Best ICO is INCODIUM.

Incodium has developed a solution to protect users and investors against the rising threat of cryptocurrency hacks. Incodium is achieving this through an API-based Smart Contract Solution.

The cryptocurrency market’s valuation has crossed the $300 billion mark. As the value of the market grows, there is an urgent need to beef up security measures. Given the rapidly increasing in cryptocurrency exchange hacks, there needs to be a solution for this problem.

Until now, when an exchange gets hacked, the process of identification of theft and compensation to the user take days or even weeks to be processed at times.

Incodium aims to revolutionize the way compensation is provided through a simple, transparent and actionable platform. Their “Smart Compensation Protection” service determines the extent of the loss occurred and the amount of compensation that needs to be provided.

To read more click here: https://incodium.io/
Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

I think that my best ICO is Organicco,because they are a growing company.It is better to buy in an exchange than buying in an ICO.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

Mostly I believe these ICOs. I think it's having a bright future and it will give us a big profit in this year:-

Organicco
TPAY
EOS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: