Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your best ICO?  (Read 881 times)
BTMotiloz

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:11:30 PM

I've not invested on any ICO yet. I'm kinda new here. But I really hope to find a good one. If you know any good one I'll appreciate if you suggest any to me.  Smiley
modhithawm

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:22:06 PM

I would say GRAGON Coins, this was an ICO which gave me 127 % Return on investment. I manage to make 0.2 BTC from it !! Price vary according to market movement so it's best to wait or sell when you feel it's best to sell and make money !!
ijsera82

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

I like eLYQD,got some real usecase. yo can check the project out, not good to miss.

eLYQD is a platform for buyers and sellers from all over the world. With an easy-to-use online platform, any manufacturer can make use of the broad features of the platform by creating their own stores to sell their products for a minimum fee.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Presently I'm seriously bullish on nex ico because I believe in any market situation it will do very well. Can't wait!
dadanpradana

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

The ICO I have done is ICO NPXS.
even though the total supply is a lot but the NPXS goes straight into the top 100 coinmarketcap and I am very proud to follow it.
anhdat3

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:40:01 PM

Safinus An attractive project for long term investments! Together, with transparency and predictable growth - all of this brings confidence in the success of the project! Definitely worth joining! https://www.safinus.com/
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:07:31 AM

edgeless was very good. it gave so good profit to me. it was more than 1 year ago. but after a while edg token start to become less expensive. but still it reached around 2 usd, it was a very good price for a gambling token.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

edgeless was very good. it gave so good profit to me. it was more than 1 year ago. but after a while edg token start to become less expensive. but still it reached around 2 usd, it was a very good price for a gambling token.

really mate!
Edgeles has fantastic value in his time.

I also took the ICO to invest around 0.5 Ethereum and then I got the profit to 1.5 Ethereum. yeaahh !!!
buonty563

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:03:44 PM

CREDITS
(Blockchain)
Cryptocurrency and Blockchain for the financial industry with more than 1 mln tx/sec and 0.01 sec for a transaction. CREDITS is a new, unique blockchain platform with absolutely new technical capabilities of the network, response time, transaction cost and the number of operations per second.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:09:33 PM

From the profit aspect one of the best was ICON. The project was so overhyped that it mooned so nice. From the technical aspect I like Bluzelle, Pchain and Zilliqa.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

I am part as a participant in this campaign. Hence I would like this BQT to invest and its website for trading purposes. You may click the link in my signature to learn more about this project.
Apart from this there was many projects showed it's potential even in the marketplace dumping time.
Insurepal
Policypal
Nauticus are my another suggestion list.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

I am yet to know what i would earn, because the first and only ICO i have invested in is yet to be officially listed. I strongly believe in the future of that project. The project is called XYO Network. Despite being my first time, i know i have not made any mistake investing into it.
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:10:59 PM

I am yet to know what i would earn, because the first and only ICO i have invested in is yet to be officially listed. I strongly believe in the future of that project. The project is called XYO Network. Despite being my first time, i know i have not made any mistake investing into it.
I also participated in the Bounty campaign XYO, but I want to say that so far not one ICO company in which I participated, can not be compared with PundiX. The results exceeded all my expectations. And I'm very pleased with the fact that I participated in PundiX.
shakesbear

Activity: 684

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:18:20 PM

Last winter, the most successful investment was Credits, a good project that continues to develop, i keep track of them.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Cryptolenuj

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:37:24 PM

To have your best choice without relying to other people you need to based on in-demand industry to ensure that many people are aware about its functions ! I would highly recommend Eternal Trust that will revolutionize the traditional Trust Fund services by using decentralized blockchain to have a secure data management and well organized decision making with the help by experts . The platform also offers advanced medical technology to improve our lifespan when the product is available in the market !
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

actually I don`t have a best ico and to whichever ico I invested they dumped the coins and I ended up into 70% loss. I was going to invest in pchain and I had the opportunity but missed it and it made 4-5x profit, luck...
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

Eloncity people may be interested in this project different from other projects, have the dominance in all aspects and impress the investors. A strong team, a clear action plan, at https://eloncity.io/
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:58:47 PM

I have participated in so many ICOs in recent time but looking back to the best ICOs I have participated in, I will take SureRemit, I made $1800.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
minymax1212
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:05:14 PM

We have ICO named EXCOLONY having presale in September and ICO in October. If you need any information, please contact me!
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:05:34 PM

Initially I used to buy coins after they hit the market. Unfortunately, most coins have been falling below their ICO price ever since I also started ICO investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: