Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question: What is everyone currently mining?  (Read 109 times)
Oddyseous (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:21:59 AM

Just thought i'd throw this out there to get an update on the altcoin world for those willing to share, what is everyone currently mining? Personally I'm mining XCH.
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:09:52 AM

i guess mining is not profitable anymore! so for me especialy now days mining is waste of time unless if you have hight computer or big farm of mining so you ll have strong power and hight hash rate so you could mine big ammounts of blocks and you could earn huge $$$ but if you have around 1000 usd as a meterials you could never have good profits unless if you ll mine new gems that you searched alot to find them so it mean you mine them earliest before big whales discover it
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:32:44 AM

according to which I know the current mining is no longer profitable because now many people prefer to invest in comparison with mining then mining is a waste of time unless you have a good own computer and can do mining

Oddyseous (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:38:05 AM

Okay, if you guys aren't mining, what are you investing in?
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:45:18 AM

Yes I think mining is not the right time for now it will be a waste of time only.
in my opinion better invest with a good project, it will be much more profitable
mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:55:16 AM

Mining will help keep the system stable! The Miner gets paid for that job, and helps the altcoin grow! Any digital money system requires and requires miners! Make sure that no organization or individual controls Blockchain!
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

No, I don't think so. I think miners are a small part of people. But often it has strength. Retailers are not suitable for mining. And I think I prefer the way to invest. Mining is not ideal. If you want to do large-scale mine risk is also very large, and the funds also need a lot. So I think most people do not need to mine. I think mining might have missed the best time.

Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:31 AM

The current cryptocurrency price is no longer suitable for mining! Many miners are in a state of loss in the present situation. Even if there is profit, then it is only a little bit! I now think that mining cannot effectively make profits!
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:12 PM

If this post posted on Mining (Altcoins), you should get a different answer. Mining still profitable, if you visit Mining (Altcoins) section, you could find many miners still exist even miner with the more expensive electricity bill. What make them difference with failed miners is "experience."

You can't invest on Crypto if no miner exist. Who will confirm your transaction if the miners not exist?

This comment totally right:

Mining will help keep the system stable! The Miner gets paid for that job, and helps the altcoin grow! Any digital money system requires and requires miners! Make sure that no organization or individual controls Blockchain!
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:28:54 PM

You have so much time to study mining is not as good as to study the direction of an altcoin, maybe you can make more money in the investment field, mining now only masternode may be profitable, those who pow mining mode They will all lose money.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
jillscarbrough

Steady State Finance

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:33:20 PM

You have so much time to study mining is not as good as to study the direction of an altcoin, maybe you can make more money in the investment field, mining now only masternode may be profitable, those who pow mining mode They will all lose money.

Have you tried it? Are you miners? Or may that's just your opinion?

If you have tried to be a miner, how long you tried it? Just curious  Grin
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:50 PM

I only consider cheap altcoins, which can grow significantly in price

I used to be mining ByteCoin.

Now buying equipment that can not pay off - a big risk  Cry
zanhef24

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

Just thought i'd throw this out there to get an update on the altcoin world for those willing to share, what is everyone currently mining? Personally I'm mining XCH.

I didnt mining anything my friend because i dont have enough money im only joining on bounty campaign,but i have a plan for that soon.Mining is the easiest way to earn but you need more money to invest because all of the device to be used  are expensive.
jillscarbrough

Steady State Finance

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:51:14 PM

Now buying equipment that can not pay off - a big risk  Cry

You may right, buying mining equipment nowadays a bit risky. All thing must consider, except you were a miner with a few mining equipment before. And I can say for sure mining still profitable ("at least for most of the miner")
Anton1105

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

Judging by the information that I heard, mining is advisable only on a large scale, otherwise when buying a small mining farm there will be a very long payback period
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:04:47 PM

I will take this topic with a dose of humor because it is posted in altcoin discussion.
Mining isn't profitable, it is much better to invest money in ICO.
Okay, if you guys aren't mining, what are you investing in?
Investing is very risky, better join bounty and grab free tokens.  Grin
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:07:00 PM

Well, mining is still a good business in crypto industry although sometimes get a smaller profit but just try to understand that other business  was goes also like this, and one thing better in mining is you manage your own business , similar to a full time trader which they manage also by their self, and very unlikely if you are joining only in ICO for a signature campaign, which you can earn coin depending on the capabilities of the ICO.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:58 PM

I think the miners are only a few people. Those who must be involved in capital can make money. For ordinary people, this is meaningless. So I personally don't like mining. I personally think that investment is the best choice. Not interested in mining. This is not a profit issue.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

according to which I know the current mining is no longer profitable because now many people prefer to invest in comparison with mining then mining is a waste of time unless you have a good own computer and can do mining

For me the reason I see why people now a days is not into mining, it is because the cryptocurrency value that is down  . As you guys can see if you have an app or know a website the market of crypto is in red or not just that it is below 10k US dollars. Instead of people waiting for there mined crypto they just invest because I would say and I already seen the results that investing in ICOs os bery much better.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

at the moment it is no longer profitable to mine the value of the crypto is low and there are big expenses to make a decent mining computer plus the cost of the electricity, however i personally mine from cpu monero, electroneum and minex
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: