Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STABLECOIN: comparison and opportunities  (Read 19270 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:21:24 PM

Hi everyone,

It's nice to see a thread on stablecoins. EURS seems to be the best stablecoin pegged to euro? Are there any other options?

There is also the NOKU project with the 3 stablecoins anchored to Euro (EURN), Swiss Franc (CHFN) and British Pound (GBPN), but it is still little known and widespread, despite the fact that Ico has been closed for more than 1 year.

However, even if you are European, it should not make a difference where you temporarily "park" your crypts, dollars or pound or euro or yen, they are only temporary parking lots when you think the market drops sharply.

Partially agreed. However, it's easier to count the wealth in euro.

What do you think about EURS btw?
It seems to me that every user of cryptocurrency who decided to deal with stable coins must still direct his funds to several such projects. You can not blindly trust the cryptocurrency equivalent of the euro, since cryptocurrency is equivalent to the dollar. That is why it is better to distribute them into equal parts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:27:34 PM

There is no doubt we need more Stablecoins, it helps he space positively, that is why I always say people do not give Tether much credit for their service to the space, talking of opportunity, for me I think Dai is the one that present the best opportunity in the space through their Defi platform

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:46:19 PM

I am really interested to see how the MakerDao system pans on especially with their pegged Dai. I think it's a rad idea once you're able to wrap your mind aroudn it
kronos123 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:19:08 PM

I have repeated several times, also elsewhere, that I personally consider Dai and its MakerDao ecosystem the best of the Stablecoin releases in the last 2 years; but this does not mean that it is 100% reliable and I would not recommend putting all your savings into one stable, but it is always preferable to divide on more coins.

jamesuk34

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:52:04 AM

I have repeated several times, also elsewhere, that I personally consider Dai and its MakerDao ecosystem the best of the Stablecoin releases in the last 2 years; but this does not mean that it is 100% reliable and I would not recommend putting all your savings into one stable, but it is always preferable to divide on more coins.

What are your thoughts about EURS?
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 05:59:50 PM

It seems to me that this is also a fairly good stable coin, like the USDT.  The fact is that the relevance of the EURS will have a regional affiliation.  But if we take into account the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market, then any stable coins will increase their relevance when the cryptocurrency market begins to fall.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:07:02 AM

I think the metal based stable coin are the future of the stable coin industry they have intrinsic values and can be merged easily by AI. Good luck for all Smiley
brookstom08

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:37:31 AM

It seems to me that this is also a fairly good stable coin, like the USDT.  The fact is that the relevance of the EURS will have a regional affiliation.  But if we take into account the possibilities of the cryptocurrency market, then any stable coins will increase their relevance when the cryptocurrency market begins to fall.

I am not sure you can compare USDT where you are not aware of whether they are backed by fiat USD; and EURS where they upload daily statements and have audits from BDO.
MidnightWolf

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 06:17:14 PM

I think the metal based stable coin are the future of the stable coin industry they have intrinsic values and can be merged easily by AI. Good luck for all Smiley
in any case, any stable coin must have a product that provides value.  It can be gold or other valuable metals, as well as any product that is valued throughout the world.
kronos123 (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 11:47:36 AM

Exactly one year after the opening of this thread, many new stablecoins were born and have gradually established themselves on the market, but Tether remains firmly the most traded and used stable on the markets, despite the thousand doubts, accusations and concerns that spread periodically among investors; very often we even see that the daily volume traded on Tether exceeds that on Bitcoin (as happened in recent weeks).

At the moment, the total capitalization of all Stablecoins is around $ 4 billion, around 2% of the entire market.

https://diar.co/volume-3-issue-15/#1
kronos123 (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:31:14 PM

Hi everyone,

It's nice to see a thread on stablecoins. EURS seems to be the best stablecoin pegged to euro? Are there any other options?

There is also the NOKU project with the 3 stablecoins anchored to Euro (EURN), Swiss Franc (CHFN) and British Pound (GBPN), but it is still little known and widespread, despite the fact that Ico has been closed for more than 1 year.

However, even if you are European, it should not make a difference where you temporarily "park" your crypts, dollars or pound or euro or yen, they are only temporary parking lots when you think the market drops sharply.

Another new euro-stablecoin, EURM, issued by Moneyfold, which in 2018, graduated from a regulatory sandbox promoted by the Financial Conduct Authority in the United Kingdom, achieving FCA approval for issuance of fiat-backed toens on the Ethereum blockchain - regulated electronic money on a public blockchain.

We will see the first EURM soon on the EIDOO multi-function platform, with which Moneyfold has formed a partnership.

https://cryptonomist.ch/en/2019/05/24/moneyfold-stablecoin-pegged-to-eur/
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:23:09 PM

Sometimes I think for what has a stable coin, if you are a trader can it be traded? if you are an investor can it be an investment asset? that's what I think.
Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 11:24:23 PM

Exactly one year after the opening of this thread, many new stablecoins were born and have gradually established themselves on the market, but Tether remains firmly the most traded and used stable on the markets, despite the thousand doubts, accusations and concerns that spread periodically among investors; very often we even see that the daily volume traded on Tether exceeds that on Bitcoin (as happened in recent weeks).

At the moment, the total capitalization of all Stablecoins is around $ 4 billion, around 2% of the entire market.

https://diar.co/volume-3-issue-15/#1
Why are stable coins even harder to lead the market? BTC almost controls> 50% of the total market capitalization, even though it's only one type of coin,

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:52:39 PM

Sometimes I think for what has a stable coin, if you are a trader can it be traded? if you are an investor can it be an investment asset? that's what I think.
A little hard maybe, because traders and investors will look something that can make them profit and it means it have a lot of volatile. Because pump and dump is something that traders look for.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Flupy

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:07:55 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2023, 03:29:12 PM by Flupy

👛 OWNR Wallet – is a secure and convenient non-custodial cryptocurrency wallet that allows you to manage your cryptocurrencies by storing them in encrypted storage on your device. Similar to Atomic Wallet, Exodus, Jaxx, Trust Wallet, but more convenient and better!

Visa cryptocard: Directly in your OWNR wallet or on the website, you can apply for a Visa crypto card. Credit your card instantly with cryptocurrency, pay your purchases at corner shops and in your favorite online services.

Buy crypto in a wallet: You can also buy and exchange cryptocurrency directly in your OWNR wallet at a favorable rate for you.

Withdraw cryptocurrencies with OWNR wallet: Sell cryptocurrencies and receive fiat funds to your Visa/Mastercard card in a few clicks.

Supports cryptocurrencies: BTC, BCH, BNB, TRX, LTC, ETH, SOL, ZEC, DASH, DOGE, MATIC, AVAX. Also supports USDT/USDC stablecoins in ETH, SOL, TRON, BNB

juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 04:56:16 AM

Stablecoin is actually one of the things that helps investors as we are not affected by whale manipulation strategies. I really appreciate this. But we still need knowledge to choose the best stablecoin for a cheap fee. USDT is really good but its fee is quite high. In the future, I will look for stablecoin with lower transaction fees.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MidnightWolf

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:13:21 PM

It would be nice if a cryptocurrency, which is equivalent to a dollar, was provided with gold reserves or a dollar.  In such a cryptocurrency would be much more confidence and it would be valued better than the USDT.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 11:32:08 PM

I think the future is with decentralized stable coin such as dai because the real added value of the blockchain is caught right there the decentralization give people ease of mind and trust in the system
jamesuk34

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:10:15 PM

It would be nice if a cryptocurrency, which is equivalent to a dollar, was provided with gold reserves or a dollar.  In such a cryptocurrency would be much more confidence and it would be valued better than the USDT.

STASIS has designed the most transparent stablecoin backed by euro: https://stasis.net/transparency/
sandu.gisca13

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:19:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDTpBgz8HqU

You leave your money in the bank, but do you actually know what they do with it? Gregory Klumov explains how the blockchain can be used to quantify our trust in financial institutions, so we only give our money to institutions who deserve it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: