Ripple - 4 (6.5%)
EOS - 7 (11.3%)
NEO - 6 (9.7%)
TRON - 5 (8.1%)
Other (specify) - 11 (17.7%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Price Explosion  (Read 632 times)
Ronaldobaban17

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:53 PM

Ethereum is more likely the most valuable token on the list. I bet ethereum will get massive pump to 2500usd until 2020. Ethereum is the original and some tokens came out in the market are just a copy cat so there is no reason they could overtake ethereum. Many coin project are using ethereum block chain as well so the demand and popularity of ethereum i very high. The ethereum project is widely supported with people and investor so expect the future of ethereum is great!
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:14:37 AM

SmileyBTC
Voice your opinion, insight, analysis about which crypto will soar this year.
Personally I feel like ripple is a sleeping giant in the cryto currency world. They probably have the most right to wake up in the morning and change the price from 60 cents to $3 with no explanation or apologies. They are heavily centralized, working with big banks and money transfer companies like Moneygram and Western Union.

What do you think?
ETH >NEO>EOS>Ripple. Tron is not on my list. Ripple is bank token, I don’t think it has potential to explode. Its maximum price is $1-$2.
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:05:40 AM

there are three names that I think will experience a big jump this year. and they are Ripple, NEO and Ethereum. I always believe that they are good coins for the long term.

IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:30:26 AM

Ripple's capitalizing too much .It will be very hard to raise the price to $6 or $30. A year ago it was 0.80 then rose to 3 and fell again this year. I don't think it's gonna cost more than $5. But if the whole market rises, it will rise as well.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:57:46 AM

Well I think of eos, ethereum and neo that price may explode this year. So many possibilties awaits on these three as the best investment coins. With their project that could more likely developed.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:51:16 AM

Not sure why most are voting for ethereum, it is being dumped at the moment. Especially after EOS moved 200,000 ETH into an exchange. Prepare for a mega dump and switch to one of the other coins. They could have done it gradually instead but didn't

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:14:06 AM

The most prices exploded in the last couple of days. It is very great to see the prices going up again, it feels good because I am holding a lot of stuff since a couple of weeks.  Bought many dips!

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:56:57 PM

SmileyBTC
Personally I feel like ripple is a sleeping giant in the cryto currency world. They probably have the most right to wake up in the morning and change the price from 60 cents to $3 with no explanation or apologies. They are heavily centralized, working with big banks and money transfer companies like Moneygram and Western Union.

What do you think?

Without a doubt, ripple has very good growth prospects, but I'm not sure that we will see 3 dollars this year, maybe 1.5-1.8. Most likely eos and stellar will grow strongly, perhaps still neo and tron; ripple can overtake only the ether, bitcoin and BCH. This year we wouldn't see such crazy growth as in the past.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

I thing the votes are all in ETh but the NEO will be very good this year or the begin of the next one! Smiley
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Ethereum will explode this year maybe Eth will reach $2000 end of this year, I'm a holder of Ethereum for months and I don't have any problem so far I don't like ripple because it is centralized big institution can control anything under centralized ecosystem so I don't like ripple that much, and also Ethereum breaks the record of the most active number of user address in the blockchain Ethereum already surpass bitcoin
Katabit

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

My opinion is that the main altcoins have already played their main game in 2017. And this autumn will be for little-known but worthy altcoins.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

EOS could do good depends on how the development goes
But i would prefer ETH to boom in the case of its contribution towards the crypto industry

Ethereum network does alot for DAPPS, ICO, and more
If we could go for a bullrun again, my expectation is that ETH could hit $2,500 easily
We were peaked at $1,500 in 2017
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

I thing the votes are all in ETh but the NEO will be very good this year or the begin of the next one! Smiley
NEO technology is used in many projects but still ETH is lead the Crypto platform. So NEO will always stay in next one because ERC 20 is best in the Crypto platform it is used in more than 50 percentage of the projects and ETH is the first position in block chain technology because of transaction fees and speed.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:18:55 PM

I still believe on ETH because their value still high and keep stable although most market focus on btc !

I'm also heard from experience trader that NEO is something new that able to attract new investor.
Personally I've invest some of them !
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

The first one would most likely be going to increase drastically this June if the movement of the price is good and favorable, It does not stay on the number two spot for nothing, all these years ICO's has been the one who is exploding throughout the world and the most common platform and blockchain that they are using is the ETH smart contracts, adoption and usability is still the game of ETH.

aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:06:37 PM

SmileyBTC

What do you think?

I believe it’s going to be IOTA. I’ve stated this in another post but I believe that as the new partnerships roll out this year, we’re going to see some big price movement.

We’ve already seen in the last couple of weeks some gains for IOTA just from the release of the beta version of the Trinity wallet plus the announcement of a partnership with a bank in Norway. This is just the beginning and I am a little surprised that the price hasn’t risen more already.
littleboy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

SmileyBTC

What do you think?
ETH >NEO>EOS>Ripple. Tron is not on my list. Ripple is bank token, I don’t think it has potential to explode. Its maximum price is $1-$2.

It will be interesting to see what EOS could bring to the table to compete against Eth and NEO.
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

No way ripple will worth $30, if so it will have a higher market cap then BTC. Ha ha ha thats just funny. I think bitcoin is not a bubble but ripple is
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

SmileyBTC

What do you think?
  I don't think that ripple will be awaked and soar this year and it can never be because of being a centralized crypto, their blockchain technology had been used in banking but only the system, not the coins itself and besides it can't be mined but created, therefore it can be manipulated in some ways.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

I think EOS, ETH and NEO are the most hopfully cryptocurrencies in this year. These cryptocurrencies has very good potential in the future with great projects behind and good partners of course Smiley. ETH is the best altcoin, EOS has great project behind, NEO is being supported by China gorvenment so I think these cryptocurrencies will be the best altcoins in this year Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: