Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will write and do jobs for BTC  (Read 1079 times)
ScoMo (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:06:29 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 10:13:18 PM by malevolent

Hi, I'm Scott, and I think I can do a few things worth some Bitcoins, if anyone's interested in my services. I'll accept any reasonable payment above 0.01 BTC for my services. I can do the following:
- I am a skilled writer, and can write you an essay or article. I have knowledge of politics, economics, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, Northern Irish history and society (guess where I'm from), and finance. I am also studying for a GCSE in English Language.
- I can help you with your business. I am currently studying for my GCSE in Business Studies and I have read quite a few books on economics, so I can definitely provide assistance and advice, even with menial tasks like accounting.
- I can advertise through my signature.
- I have almost 1,500 friends on Facebook, and can manually find people who might be interested in your product and refer them to it.
- I like rapping, and would be willing to write and perform some rhymes. I like to focus on being entertaining, rather than having genuine skill.

If you want to tip or donate because you're a kind person, use this address:
address removed

If you need anything else done, just ask; I may well have forgotten a few things.
-Scott
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:25:52 PM

You want to be a skilled writer and accept any payment above 0.01 btc? Come on, either you are from a poor country or you did loose your dignity ... But why not.

Write me a text about bitcoin. If you are in the US, write my if Bitcoin is a hype. Is anybody speaking about it? You can also write about politicians and Bitcoins. Please no circlejerking. Oh, I see, you are from Ireland? Makes me happy. Write me about Bitcoins in Ireland.

If I like your text I'll give you 0.1 bitcoin. If I like it very much we will do this more often and give you 0.12. If I don't like it I'll give you 0.01 btc for the try.

You can trust me, I work for an german bitcoin exchange and manage our blog. We have customers of whole Europe, also Ireland. In you are serious send me a pm.

And to all the wannaba magazin-makers and writers out there: Well written texts shouldn't be sold or bought below 0.1 bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ezalex

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 06:51:26 PM

hi

you also able work as support person and attend and replied emails /phone calls?

where are you from? France? UK etc? 
wang_yan

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:39:43 AM

You want to be a skilled writer and accept any payment above 0.01 btc? Come on, either you are from a poor country or you did loose your dignity ... But why not.

Write me a text about bitcoin. If you are in the US, write my if Bitcoin is a hype. Is anybody speaking about it? You can also write about politicians and Bitcoins. Please no circlejerking. Oh, I see, you are from Ireland? Makes me happy. Write me about Bitcoins in Ireland.

If I like your text I'll give you 0.1 bitcoin. If I like it very much we will do this more often and give you 0.12. If I don't like it I'll give you 0.01 btc for the try.

You can trust me, I work for an german bitcoin exchange and manage our blog. We have customers of whole Europe, also Ireland. In you are serious send me a pm.

And to all the wannaba magazin-makers and writers out there: Well written texts shouldn't be sold or bought below 0.1 bitcoin.

I agree.

empoweoqwj

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:13:25 AM

Amazing that people couldn't get where the OP was from considering he mentioned it in his post. Do people actually read posts?  Cool

He's only young, hence the low asking price.
ScoMo (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:59:29 PM

Amazing that people couldn't get where the OP was from considering he mentioned it in his post. Do people actually read posts?  Cool
Attention to detail is an increasingly rare commodity, even amongst the world's most skilled professionals.
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 01:51:02 AM

Attention to detail is an increasingly rare commodity, even amongst the world's most skilled professionals.

I'll take that as a compliment, lol. Good luck with your venture. And don't be afraid to put your prices up. If you can write, you can write, whatever your age. Many of the great writers / composers / scientists were frighteningly young Smiley
bomb3rman

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:44:32 AM

I'll take that as a compliment, lol. Good luck with your venture. And don't be afraid to put your prices up. If you can write, you can write, whatever your age. Many of the great writers / composers / scientists were frighteningly young Smiley
Shocked
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:40:37 AM

I have found people are willing to set their own suitably high prices for my services, so I think I'm getting on alright Smiley

In other news, I've been free since Sunday, anyone need a job done?

My Honda PCX needs cleaning. Are you up for that?  Smiley
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:47:33 AM

Would you get me click ? Each click must be a different IP :

I'll pay 0.00004 BTC per click. Simple as that. No limit.

If anyone else interested just PM me.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 08:51:48 AM

Should really start your own thread to introduce your own service.
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1120

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 09:54:00 AM

Should really start your own thread to introduce your own service.

No I am asking for a service. If OP cannot, it is fine. I was just asking.
Exther

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:39:59 PM

Examples?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: