Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Near term price prediction.  (Read 3777 times)
MatTheCat (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:45:14 PM

Updated: Well that played out much faster than I would have thought as it seems that after the whale-rat wallet A - whale rat wallet B pump, there was no dump! Instead, there was a severe shortage of mugs willing to go piling into the whale rat's buy wall in the $815-$820 range. Anyone who did what I said, will have done pretty well if they cash their short out even now (Bitstamp $801). Me, I am holding out for a good bet yet seeking multiple profits. Keep the losses small and the wins big...can't go wrong.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eiskalt

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:02:21 AM

At this very moment, I see prices continuing to hover around the 795/815 level for the next 10 to 15 days,
Then gradually retaking the 900 level. There we will have some kind of struggle, which will be resolved in a strong move down to an unpredictable level.

Thx
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:05:56 AM

At this very moment, I see prices continuing to hover around the 795/815 level for the next 10 to 15 days,
Then gradually retaking the 900 level. There we will have some kind of struggle, which will be resolved in a strong move down to an unpredictable level.

Thx

Go and take a look at the Ask wall on Stamp:

https://www.bitstamp.net/market/order_book/

Never seen it so stacked. More stacked than it was two nights ago when Huobi plunged the market. Looks like a lot of folks are wanting/desperate to sell coins in between 815 and 850, never mind 900

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:10:52 AM

For weeks I have watched you post thread after thread of astonishing crap. I know my SNR is high, but wow you destroy me.

All this splashing around in a paddling pool, you make it sound like the world is watching. It's all just noise. You win some you lose some.

The way you are playing it you basically have a 50/50 chance of catching a break. Anything in-between is gambling, and by all means you do so, no skin off my nose, and if you make a few quid on the way then good on you, but the delusions that I keep reading about. Just wow. Mostly I just skim and marvel. Tonight, the gin is with me and I gotta spout some shit too.

Quote this for truth:

Buy as much as the fuck you can, right the fuck now. End of January comes and all the sell the (OMG CHINA BANNED BTC) rumours, are gonna buy the news. Not to mention all the "lets see what happens at the end of jan" dollars sat on the sidelines.

When we hit 5 figures your +/-$10 dance is going to look just as silly as all those people arguing about whether it was going up or down a dollar when we were at $12.

Fish. On.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:17:11 AM

For weeks I have watched you post thread after thread of astonishing crap. I know my SNR is high, but wow you destroy me.

All this splashing around in a paddling pool, you make it sound like the world is watching. It's all just noise. You win some you lose some.

The way you are playing it you basically have a 50/50 chance of catching a break. Anything in-between is gambling, and by all means you do so, no skin off my nose, and if you make a few quid on the way then good on you, but the delusions that I keep reading about. Just wow. Mostly I just skim and marvel. Tonight, the gin is with me and I gotta spout some shit too.

Quote this for truth:

Buy as much as the fuck you can, right the fuck now. End of January comes and all the sell the (OMG CHINA BANNED BTC) rumours, are gonna buy the news. Not to mention all the "lets see what happens at the end of jan" dollars sat on the sidelines.

When we hit 5 figures your +/-$10 dance is going to look just as silly as all those people arguing about whether it was going up or down a dollar when we were at $12.

Fish. On.

+1.  If it weren't so fucking cold and snowy, I'd go get me some gin.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
Peter R
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:27:54 AM

Quote this for truth:

Fish. On.

+2

If you believe in the long-term potential of bitcoin, MatTheCat, then just invest with an amount that would be a bit painful to lose, but not so much that you risk losing your home or hurting your family.  In 5 years time, following a disciplined divestment strategy (see Risto's SSS) you'll either have done extremely well, or you'll have a good story and life will go on.  

I won't name names, but there's someone who still comments here who *knew* that the bitcoin's fair value was $1.00 during the slide of 2011.  He refused to buy those few thousand coins he was waiting for, even at the $2 low.  Somehow he still maintains that he made the rational decision.    

Run Bitcoin Unlimited (www.bitcoinunlimited.info)
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:30:09 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 12:45:08 AM by MatTheCat

WAHHHH I AM GOING TO LOSE LOTS OF MONEY!!!

Well, I banged this nail right on the head u fkn tosser.

Bitcoin did, exactly what I said it would do. On the screenshot that I removed, you would have seen my leveraged short sell at 816.32. Rarely do I time tops so well, but that was fkn clinical! Will see how my exit goes when I wake up tomorrow...hope it dont go tooo much lower than my exit point.

Only thing I got wrong was how fast it flashed by. I expected a right old queue of mugs to be lining up to be laden down with some overpriced whale coin....but no-takers after the pump it seemed.

Give me your Email and I shall send you a screen of my profits at your expense.

EDIT: Perhaps u are so touchy cos you are one of the mugs than ran into that blatant bull trap?

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:32:29 AM

Nowt wrong with wanting as many coins as possible for the least amount of outlay. There's no way I could take the strain of trying to time markets though.
5od0miz3r

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:34:23 AM

MatTHECat is soooo many richez.  He make $1000 SHoTRing bitcoin.  ONE-THOUSAND-DOLLARS!!!!  So much more than all HODLRs.  I wish was like MatTHECat cuz in my country, we has only few hundreds doges.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:48:31 AM

WAHHH, I cant believe I just threw 50K at those cheap coins that are no longer cheap!

AFYI. As long as I believe that Bitcoin is on a bear trend, which I have believed since 2 days before the Dec crash, then I can only trade Bitcoin.

I won't name names, but there's someone who still comments here who *knew* that the bitcoin's fair value was $1.00 during the slide of 2011.  He refused to buy those few thousand coins he was waiting for, even at the $2 low.  Somehow he still maintains that he made the rational decision.    

Unlike poor old Eddie, I change my dance to suit the tune.

I *know* that Bitcoin is in for a shocker to come. I have no idea what prices will be getting bandied about or even if everyone will get ripped off as an exchange goes out of business. We will see and probably not have to wait too much longer for things to hit.

sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:54:00 AM

Bitcoin did, exactly what I said it would do. On the screenshot that I removed, you would have seen my leveraged short sell at 816.32. Rarely do I time tops so well, but that was fkn clinical! Will see how my exit goes when I wake up tomorrow...hope it dont go tooo much lower than my exit point.

Only thing I got wrong was how fast it flashed by. I expected a right old queue of mugs to be lining up to be laden down with some overpriced whale coin....but no-takers after the pump it seemed.

EDIT: Perhaps u are so touchy cos you are one of the mugs than ran into that blatant bull trap?

My head is so bang. Much regret. So history.

I still have BTC that cost me a dollar, screenshot that bubba.

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:57:15 AM

My head is so bang. Much regret. So history.

I still have BTC that cost me a dollar, screenshot that bubba.

Good for you. Hope that makes you feel slightly more clever for walking right into that blatant bulltrap that even a novice $50 rise there, $30 buck dip here daytrader like me could smell a mile of.

P.S Please hold all your Bitcoins. Don't sell any. Please. Do this for me and we will speak again in March.

sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:02:58 AM

My anticipation of that day consumes me with a fervour indescribable to the human mind.

My mind boggles at the potential variance in this textbook sideways channel.

I could be 5% up or 5% down, The possibilities - they are endless! Oh how the adrenaline races.

Unless of course BTC busts all kinds of nuts on your face and takes off again.

Not that it would *ever* do that.

It never does that.

Never.

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:54:33 AM

My anticipation of that day consumes me with a fervour indescribable to the human mind.

I could be 5% up or 5% down, The possibilities - they are endless! Oh how the adrenaline races.

It never does that.

Never.

ROFLOL

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.
MatTheCat (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:34:59 AM

It never does that.

Never.

You are just another clueless dreamer with zero acumen who has seriously lucked out.

Whatever Bitcoin does, you are wealthy beyond your wildest dreams.

All in all, you are one of the very worst people to be giving out advice on how to invest in Bitcoin. Someone entering Bitcoin now, could be looking at a 50% haircut or possibly even more and actually. They could even be looking at a little dip into double figures again. No, don't laugh, I am being serious. If all you avaricious wankers can consider Bitcoin hitting 1 million, I can consider the much greater likiliehood of it dipping under $100 again.

I think Bitcoin is predominantly heading down. Therefore I shall be mostly shorting Bitcoin until there is so much blood and despair around, that it can only be ready to die off altogether, or shoot back up. If I can ride a $30 upswing at some point in between then I will take it. Catching a $30 swing can mean $500 profit to me. Yes Please! £30 down swing is even better, cos I leverage myself out my tits when I short.

Of all the 'drivel' that I have posted, you have chosen this thread, where I called a near term move perfectly*, to take a pop at me. That tells me that you must be feeling stung.

*NB. Nope, I haven't cashed in my short yet, we may head back up to that $815 - £820 where it was proven that there was zero interest, and perhaps the whale-rats will pass some bitcoins about their own wallets at this range to try and encourage sales.....but I don't see it happening. $817 is your new top for now. Now, take note that 817 is lower than 845 which is lower than 850 which is lower than 910 which is lower than 995. In other words interest in buying Bitcoin is falling away short of each previous high point in the price.

WhAt cAn EvEr Be HaPpeNiNg tO bItCoiN?

sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:29:20 PM

It never does that.

Never.

You are just another clueless dreamer with zero acumen who has seriously lucked out.

All in all, you are one of the very worst people to be giving out advice on how to invest in Bitcoin. Someone entering Bitcoin now, could be looking at a 50% haircut or possibly even more and actually. They could even be looking at a little dip into double figures again. No, don't laugh, I am being serious. If all you avaricious wankers can consider Bitcoin hitting 1 million, I can consider the much greater likiliehood of it dipping under $100 again.

I think Bitcoin is predominantly heading down. Therefore I shall be mostly shorting Bitcoin until there is so much blood and despair around, that it can only be ready to die off altogether, or shoot back up. If I can ride a $30 upswing at some point in between then I will take it. Catching a $30 swing can mean $500 profit to me. Yes Please! £30 down swing is even better, cos I leverage myself out my tits when I short.

Of all the 'drivel' that I have posted, you have chosen this thread, where I called a near term move perfectly*, to take a pop at me. That tells me that you must be feeling stung.

*NB. Nope, I haven't cashed in my short yet, we may head back up to that $815 - £820 where it was proven that there was zero interest, and perhaps the whale-rats will pass some bitcoins about their own wallets at this range to try and encourage sales.....but I don't see it happening. $817 is your new top for now. Now, take note that 817 is lower than 845 which is lower than 850 which is lower than 910 which is lower than 995. In other words interest in buying Bitcoin is falling away short of each previous high point in the price.

To be stung, one must expose themselves to the stingers. Keep on showing your leveraged tits! Those juicy melons are prime stinging fodder.

proudhon
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:44:15 PM

It never does that.

Never.

To be stung, one must expose themselves to the stingers. Keep on showing your leveraged tits! Those juicy melons are prime stinging fodder.

MatTheCat will have the last laugh and you should know this if you've been paying attention to all the confirmed bad news.  SHOTRING is the only workable strategy with bitcoin from here out. 

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:46:06 PM

MatTheCat will have the last laugh and you should know this if you've been paying attention to all the confirmed bad news.  SHOTRING is the only workable strategy with bitcoin from here out. 

But MatTheCat never laughs I've noticed! Perhaps he hasn't been shotring enough in the past?

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
sgbett
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:53:03 PM

$828!!! SHORT HARDER

eiskalt

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:02:11 PM

$828!!! SHORT HARDER

SHOTR HARDER, there fixed it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: