Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is China the core up holder of Bitcoin?  (Read 432 times)
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Yes, In China Lots of people do Mine bitcoin frequently. Though Cryptocurrency does not allow in China, still people are mining bitcoin there. If China government entirely bans bitcoin, then I have a doubt bitcoin can't make good figure anymore.  Lately, I have seen a report that Bitcoin will take hair to Under 6K USD for a short time. I am not sure, if that happens then that will befall for China

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:13:41 AM

Cryptocurrency is banned in China,but most traders still holds on to their bitcoins in large quantities. Any news from the government make the traders react and they start to sell off.
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

I think here again you can see the hand of the manipulator, judge for yourself, even if China is a large holder of bitcoins, no prohibitions can prevent users from working with the BTC, this is the essence of bitcoin, because to circumvent the prohibitions, there are many options, such as VPN.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

I think China is one of the major holders as well as the US
china is one of the biggest investors in bitcoin besides America hence price refers to china because bitcoin price depend on its user volality so it can be said china become one of bitcoin core holder.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:25:56 PM

Such news causes chinese investors to sell their coins, also other investors sell their bitcoin as they think it will decrease. Since bitcoin is decentralized coin, china's ban has no effect on bitcoin except price.

xaker74

Activity: 1016
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Yes China holds a lot of bitcoins, but it only means that when most Chinese sell their bitcoins, the price stabilizes. We need just wait when it happens.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

China is quickly becoming the country with the strongest economy in the world, so anything that they do, will have a ripple affect in the financial world. The ban on ICOs and crowd funding has been a controversial subject for a long time now, because this scene is riddled with scams. So it is no wonder that the Chinese government would issue some kind of restriction on capital flowing into these scams. <and even the legitimate projects>

Capital control is crucial to their strategy to become the strongest economy in the world.
What are you going on about? United States of America is obviously the strongest economy in the world and China is trailing behind in this aspect by a huge margin which will most likely never change. Do you even know how powerful the United States of America truly is in the financial world? I do agree that the moves made by the Chinese government impact the cryptocurrency world in a big way, but this does not necessarily mean they are the biggest players in the cryptocurrency market. Japan is a much bigger player in this aspect if you think about it. No government can stop a force like Bitcoin.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:45:57 PM

Hey guys,
On Tuesday, I hard on the news that 'Bitcoin fell by another $300 on Tuesday after the fallout of a Chinese ban on cryptocurrency crowdfunding ' .
So I have been thinking, is China the core up holder of Bitcoin? If they totally ban bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin totally reduce?

I think yes, china is the one of the biggest market in crypto. everytime there's bad news about crypto in china, price is really drop to the ground.
I think many rich people from there is "playing" btc, they can dump and pump coin's price because they're whales.
But chinna banned bitcoin, don't know why this happen.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

Hey guys,
On Tuesday, I hard on the news that 'Bitcoin fell by another $300 on Tuesday after the fallout of a Chinese ban on cryptocurrency crowdfunding ' .
So I have been thinking, is China the core up holder of Bitcoin? If they totally ban bitcoin, will the price of bitcoin totally reduce?

China is one of the most influenced country in crypto currency and in that country there's a lot of people are holding bitcoin. If they really ban bitcoin, I'm sure the value of crypto in market will affect to decrease.
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

Hey guys,

In any case this will be temporary but after price return to normal price.
I don't think that China control Bitcoin.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
pxo.011

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:22:27 AM

Hey guys,
it has a possibilities that it will happen, however when the other countries ban bitcoin it will reduce the value i saw it every time i heard news about bitcoin at www.cryptofacilities.com
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

Hey guys,

China is one of the most influenced country in crypto currency and in that country there's a lot of people are holding bitcoin. If they really ban bitcoin, I'm sure the value of crypto in market will affect to decrease.
china is a developed country and china can imitate anything in this world, so we are not surprised if china influences bitcoin price. but it is only temporary and not forever, all countries can affect the bitcoin price because no bitcoin is in control.
ariaalex

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:15:07 PM

China is one of the top countries which has legalized bitcoin in the beginning and it is dealing with bitcoin for so long. So, i think China plays a great role in the bitcoin price. But, the is temporary. I hope it'll increase soon nearby.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

Hey guys,

China's contribution is very large in the community and development of Bitcoin, but I don't think they are going to be the cause of Bitcoin downfall, they supported this since day one the news of banning cryptocurrency crowdfunding are meant to save their citizen from scam projects

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
kam17

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

The fate of modern economy in the hands of China. All that China does is refer to temporary solutions, it is in their interest to revive all foreign currencies
JacobLiam12
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

Yes, there is a chance to that. The prices might fall. But I don’t think that it is ever going to happen as china holds the moajor share of Bitcoin.

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:15 PM

Hey guys,

While there is currently no accurate metrics to pinpoint the claim that China has more btc holders, we should realize that China still has powerful influence on the bitcoin price movement and as such any news coming out from there always has a way of tilting the direction of btc

jpnl0003

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

i will not agree to the saying that china is the core up holder of Bitcoin, i will concur that it all started from Satoshi Nyakamoto and that they are from china but then they ability for the bitcoin to move to different locations of the world has made it circulate and thus china is not anymore the core holder of bitcoin again. thanks
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:49:52 PM

China may do that,and in the next months china will be get paid because on the high demand of bitcoins
Today,they brought bitcoins at a lower value and definately,they sell it into much higher costs.Doing this,this may trigger young bitcoin holders to sell their cryptos at a lower value,which we all know that at the end,china will benefit this kind of method of earnings.
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

China has a huge economy and a lot of people that use crypto so it's obvious that their ban would affect the whole market.
But there is no reason to worry, the cant stop the market to grow.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: