Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:40:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Typerium Project: Probably number 1 contender to replace tron and steemit  (Read 109 times)
cryptoaddictchie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:53:18 AM

What your thoughts about Typerium? Their concept seems likes same with steemit. But from what I grasp I think they will have a great success later on. Almost all the ICO sites are choosing them as number on check out the post of ICO detector on twitter. ( image) Also the team is consists of highly experienced people on cryptocurrency and financial institutions.

From what I can see Typerium Platform will disrupt the market by creating and connect the important fundamentals of the human's experience by sharing  different thoughts without worrying any language barrier that will confuse everyone cause they will make a systematic language protocol working on their platform. If you're a trader you might want to check out details about this project. If you want to know more about them Check out this link. https://typerium.io/

Their Presale will be launch 3 days from now and I can smelled an easy soft cap achievement.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

Too early if you compare it with tron or steemit. Tron and steemit already have real and useful products for everyone, while typerium is still to development. Maybe if the typerium is available to everyone, then we can compare it.

X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

i think this is not fair if you compared a solid project like tron and steemit with an ICO project that we don't know how the future of the project will be
i just can said lets watch together when typerium hit the marketplace mate,,
because tron and steemit is a very big project now  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: