Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year??  (Read 4142 times)
zhukovt34

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

It could be, because if bullish trend comes and chase away this bears, Ethereum as one of the most stable coin could reach 1k or maybe more easily in this year.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:57:52 PM

I really believe in ETH that can reach 1500$ by the end of this year if the market will rebound. It's right that is not easy, but with this good community which like too much crypto and which grow higher day by day, it will affect too much in ethereum and bitcoin and in the crypto market in general. I hope that bitcoin and ethereum will increase before the ending of this year, at least we need ethereum in the range of 1000-1500$ and bitcoin value more than 15k$. I hope that my prediction will be right.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

I hope so the price of the ethereum will reach 1500 dollars again before end of this year 2018. But I expect the price of the ethereum become more than 5000 dollars and I hope that really happen to earn more profit because ethereum is the most potential coin right now.
Fatman861

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:20:31 AM

On the Etherium chart, a powerful descending channel has formed, which has not yet been pierced either upward or downward. On the bitcoin chart, the breakout has already taken place. I think the etherium is next. If the price Etherium in the coming days grows to $ 490 - this will be an excellent signal to buy!
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

Ethereum needs a real comeback to reach that price,  eth already reach 1000$ so 1500$ this year is possible as long as there will be rally going up. Ethereum is stable and playing aroung 400$ to 450 in this bear market.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

It really depends on the performance of bitcoin this year. Bitcoin always drag everything down when it crashes but when it soar through the roof, some good altcoins also do the same and Eth is one of them. But I think $1,200 is much more possible.
vespa86

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

if you look at the current market situation, it seems that the price of almost all the coins on the market has increased even though it is up a few percent especially the ethereum, but we do not know whether this price increase will last for a long time, or only later will return like the situation some time which then typed almost all the coins on the market experienced a drastic price reduction, but it may be that eth reaches $ 1500 this year, because we do not know what will happen to the future market and anything can happen in the world of cryptocurrency
carcas

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

yes i think the same with you. I see eth price increase at the end of this year is very big. decline in mid-year makes the enthusiast ethereum can buy at a cheap price and hold it until the end of the year.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:29 AM

ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
That's too optimistic..
You have to be realistic. The Ethereum will be able to reach a Maximum of 800 - 1000 dollars.
I'll sell half of the portfolio at that price.

Yes, you are right the chances of increasing more than 1000$ is right but we don't know how long it is going to take because market cap is also increasing. So we have to cross the bearish mode in order to reach a higher level.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:58:51 AM

ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

Definitely! a hundred percent sure.
but ETH will not just remain on that 1500 limit this year.
i am betting more on this like 2000 up to 5000 USD each.
i have a strong feeling on this.

Muktar

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

I am optimistic if the ethereum will reach $ 15000 in this year, we wait until December we will see the ethereum reach the moon and will end the slump in the year 2018 Smiley
Jamboo30

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:05:12 PM

I dont think so, ETH price can reach 1500 $ but not in this year. After the long time in downtrend, i think it need more time to recover and reach this price in 2019.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

I agree with You.This is the real price of this coin.This is not fantastic but in principle the real price that we will soon see.If possible, do not sell this coin as long as possible

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

It seems to me that this is almost impossible this year, but I think that there is a possibility that this will happen in the coming year ..
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

For me it is achievable target, but it probably will happen by the end of the year and I don't see ETH above 2000 during this year. Now it is a perfect time to grow your positions and hold it for following half a year. I also assume that there is a possible downside back to 400 level in order to make reversal pattern, but it can happen only in short term

ximenzi

Activity: 103

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:13:40 PM

I think the price of ETH will not rise to 1500$ this year. Firstly because of the shortage of funds in the market, ETH faces many new competitors (3.0 blockchain), which will cause Ethereum to lose a lot of customers!
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

I think its definitely possible. The use case of Ethereum is absolutely massive, its being adopted heavily. Also ICO risk taking will skyrocket the demand and price of ETH. If you're interested in ICOs before this takes place, ive got a few to look into. None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

I'm sure that this year we should not even wait for 900 because according to analysis of the course of this coin the price  will not pump soon.

Sachapugach

Activity: 273

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:31:46 PM

I'm sure that this year we should not even wait for 900 because according to analysis of the course of this coin the price  will not pump soon.

I fully agree with you,the Ethereum network has been fully loaded for several days,spam tokens was distributed,the price of transactions in the network has increased dramatically (to 150 gwei).We will see how the price will be displayed in the future.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:59:44 PM

For me it is achievable target, but it probably will happen by the end of the year and I don't see ETH above 2000 during this year. Now it is a perfect time to grow your positions and hold it for following half a year. I also assume that there is a possible downside back to 400 level in order to make reversal pattern, but it can happen only in short term
Alright mate, that will going to happen maybe during December this year as we look back the trend last year, the last quarter of 2018 will be the peak value for ETH and BTC. There are many people now are starting to invest this coin for the preparation of this coming exciting month. So for those who believes in ETH then now is the time to buy this promising coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: