Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:07:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year??  (Read 4146 times)
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:52:43 PM

Your prediction based on what? Currently ETH can't even reached $1000. It's so hard to predict now because bitcoin price also unpredictable, sometimes it up and sometimes it down like now
Yes right, there are many people who predict by guessing, but their guess is nothing works, even though now the price is not so stable, up and down, so everyone always feels weird, I think they need to do research according to thought, so it doesn't cause disappointment.
imesh4you

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:11:11 PM

I think it's very difficult to happen in this year. I think the 2018 year is a very bad year for crypto. So I don't think will ETH can reach 1500$ in this year. Actually, it is very difficult to happen with this market condition. But I think definitely, ETH will pass 1500$ in 2019 because many people are saying, will the 2019 year is a good year for the future. So please be patient.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
In my opinion it will happen. Cause so many people said, etherium will reach $2000 at the end of 2018. But if market start recover before end of October then I believe eth will reach $1500 by the end of December.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

I prefer to wait and be patient rather than predicting, because why if in the next month / year low prices I am not too disappointed, and if the price goes up I will also be happy.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

I think it's very difficult to happen in this year. I think the 2018 year is a very bad year for crypto. So I don't think will ETH can reach 1500$ in this year. Actually, it is very difficult to happen with this market condition. But I think definitely, ETH will pass 1500$ in 2019 because many people are saying, will the 2019 year is a good year for the future. So please be patient.
if ethereum's price goes to 1500 $ in 2019, surely all ethereum holding will feel happy,
 I'm sure ethereum will reach 1500 $ by the end of the year
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 03:50:00 PM

Maybe it is possible because last year ethereum reach above 1000 usd so lets hope that the whole market will  be restore and gain profits to our investments.

pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:25 PM

ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

No. But if the market continues to go down like this, you can soon buy btc for $1500.  Grin Grin this market is a disaster for small investors this year.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I see the only way to get back to 1000-1300 only if futures will be available for Ethereum. Another point to growing will take place only if all the market to go back to the 600-700kkk market cap. The third option is hardfork of Ethereum that will bring speed improvements.

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

if ethereum's price goes to 1500 $ in 2019, surely all ethereum holding will feel happy,
 I'm sure ethereum will reach 1500 $ by the end of the year
What bases and conditions do you have to prove that your ETH can reach $ 1,500 by the end of the year?
The cryptocurrency market is in a very difficult period, and I believe that to make breakthrough and growth as late as 2017 is not easy, it takes a lot of time.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:04:34 PM

I think that is very impossible, as we know, in some time ethereum prices have fallen many times and deep enough, every time ethereum will rise it will not be able to continue the upward trend, and in fact prices fall again, so I think to reach $1500 at the end this year is very difficult and almost impossible.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

I doubt that he will reach this threshold this year, nothing at least does not indicate this, we will wait for the next year
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

In the previous months i agree with this speculation. But when i notice the market performance in the past months. I'm doubting about this speculation and its not possible as we see now the Ethereum is dipping fast the way we cant imagine at first i cant believe this is happening in fact i'm losing heavy now on Ethereum but still i'm just Hodl it in hope that it will climb in the following days.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:34:39 PM

In the previous months i agree with this speculation. But when i notice the market performance in the past months. I'm doubting about this speculation and its not possible as we see now the Ethereum is dipping fast the way we cant imagine at first i cant believe this is happening in fact i'm losing heavy now on Ethereum but still i'm just Hodl it in hope that it will climb in the following days.
Maybe removing one of those zero's can be much possible from what we are seeing right now inside the market, ETH keeps dipping and reaching 1500$
is way far from its previous value, though the year still have 3 more months let see if what changes can be done regarding to this downfall and how those investors will still show interest to pumped up this project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
oletiteb

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:26:05 PM

I am sure that the course of the ETH depends directly on the course of bitcoin. It's hard to predict how bitcoin will behave. I hope he will grow up to 2000 dollars in early 2019. Hence, the ETH course will grow to 1500 dollars. But this is my opinion. I would like it to be so.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 [ FRELDO ]  UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
http://ico.freldo.com/
oletiteb

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:42:49 PM

up to 20,000 dollars! sealed up!)

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 [ FRELDO ]  UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
http://ico.freldo.com/
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

I think that is very impossible, as we know, in some time ethereum prices have fallen many times and deep enough, every time ethereum will rise it will not be able to continue the upward trend, and in fact prices fall again, so I think to reach $1500 at the end this year is very difficult and almost impossible.

hi friend in my opinion, the world of crypto,nothing is impossible, everything can happen, and it can only take a few minutes, many traders and investors use Ethereum as a medium of exchange, and this shows that ETH will be increasingly recognized, and by 2019 this is growth secondly ETH's economic growth to achieve good prices.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

If the current time is difficult to say ETH will be advantageous by ETH has reduced to $ 227. But I think Bitcoin has gone through so many times so it's not too worried about this and it goes with it that ETH increases and decreases with Bitcoin. I believe in ETH this September will rise again and can reach $1.500.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:12:22 PM

If the current time is difficult to say ETH will be advantageous by ETH has reduced to $ 227. But I think Bitcoin has gone through so many times so it's not too worried about this and it goes with it that ETH increases and decreases with Bitcoin. I believe in ETH this September will rise again and can reach $1.500.
It's impossible we started with the dark September. The scenario is very similar to June and the market will not be able to rise in September. I think ETH wants to go up 1500$ then it need at least 1.5 years.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

sirandrei

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:25:20 PM

More chances will be to reach $40 untill the end of the year. I own ETH, but I don't belevie it will recover any soon... if will ever recover.
Glemiv

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:30:31 PM

I think there's a chance to reach $1500 before of 2018, but we don't know when it happens so I suggest to buy and invest now before it's too late. Facing of crypto currency now in the market was so fast, so I think it is a good basis of investment. Aside on that you can also make a basis the price of ethereum coin in the market and their movement, to assure you that you will earn income when the time you invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: