Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: █ [ANN] ██ CREDITS CRD trade on exchange now ★★★OFFICIALLY RELEASED★★★  (Read 14568 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dragnar (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:33:18 PM

What's the premine?

its up there in the text and it is 10%

I actually do hold some 9Nyan, so I do have a vested interest in its success. As long as there is transparency in the premine, then I will convert them to Credit.

we are working on transparancy

we hope that all people with this same issue can understand that we are under a heavy workload and are trying our best to keep the whole community happy. All miners are welcome to come get rich off of credits with us. Just point a miner at a working pool and have fun. Updates are coming and more pools will be added in due time.

All 9nyan (nyn) coins will be auto converted to credits when you load up the new wallet and follow instructions.

I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, provided I can see that an effort is made to be transparent. You clearly have a capable development team. I'm sure you realise that the crypto community is becoming increasingly more savvy, and a lot more selective about the coins they mine. A lot of developers are realising their coins are worth more when they use them fairly.

I'll need to do some wallet backing up, as I've been mining the other Nyan recently. I'll be sure to convert my 9Nyan when I can.

As we stated we will be trance-parent about everyting !
Just hop by in the irc channel or pm us Wink

lol no ty
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kupiciel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:54:01 PM

nice.
dragnar (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:34:40 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25861717

o my god

Banks now forcing us to explain what we do whit our money ?

lol no ty
mitsanaga

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:39:42 AM

What's the premine?

I actually do hold some 9Nyan, so I do have a vested interest in its success. As long as there is transparency in the premine, then I will convert them to Credit.

we hope that all people with this same issue can understand that we are under a heavy workload and are trying our best to keep the whole community happy. All miners are welcome to come get rich off of credits with us. Just point a miner at a working pool and have fun. Updates are coming and more pools will be added in due time.

All 9nyan (nyn) coins will be auto converted to credits when you load up the new wallet and follow instructions.

I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt, provided I can see that an effort is made to be transparent. You clearly have a capable development team. I'm sure you realise that the crypto community is becoming increasingly more savvy, and a lot more selective about the coins they mine. A lot of developers are realising their coins are worth more when they use them fairly.

I'll need to do some wallet backing up, as I've been mining the other Nyan recently. I'll be sure to convert my 9Nyan when I can.

Hi nalla, sorry for not getting back to you sooner and thank you for being understanding.
The truth of it all is that the original coin was transparent. The original devs were completely upfront and honest about the premine. However due to circumstances and forum douche'baggery, someone else decided to make a nyancoin at the same time. on purpose or not we will never know for sure, but what we do know is that he immediately took to slandering us to try and kill off the coin. Using our 10% premine as a target like so many other coins have had done to them before.

Alot of people dont realize that premines are not old. and are necessary. Even bitcoin was premined. guess how much. I cannot say for sure, but the popular number is somewhere around 10%, and just one person holds that. So is it that bad that we premined as well? you don't have to answer that, but its a question for anyone who reads.

Lets get the facts straight with this post. Premine is necessary for a coin to be able to live. Granted, a good coin may not even need a premine assuming that the devs dont want to be paid right away, and that the coin owner/maker doesn't want to be able to support his/her own coin right off the bat. But most coins are not so awesome that they don't require a premine. Most coins have devs that are not willing to wait. Most coins have communities that want free coin right away. or free in some way. Lets not forget the pool owners. They want coin as well. So how is that supposed to be accomplished without a premine. Well its not going to be given freely if we have to mine it ourselves after the release.... that would take forever, and is never going to be worth the time or trouble. The fact is that a premine is necessary for a coin to do well.

The problem with premine is simple. Too many greedy people out there who are willing to dump the whole load as soon as they can get a good deal for it. This is understandable, but wrong. This should never be done, and we haven't and won't. Sure, we could probably do it if we wanted to, when it hits the exchanges... if it does that is.
But then we would be no better than all the scam coins out before us and after us. We are making this coin to help the community, not to profit off of it, as tempting as that may seem.

The simple fact is that, any coin, no matter if they do have a premine or not, will not do well if it doesn't have happy devs or a happy community. The simple problem is that we have too many new people to the scene who don't actually know anything of what they are talking about. And to follow, a bunch of older members who do know what they are talking about, but lie so that their coins can do better than the newer coins. It is quite shameful really.

Now before anyone goes and says that i am brand new just by looking at how few posts i have, please do a bit more research first. I have been around on the forums for a long time now, but haven't been very active, as i was busy doing other things. I have been around on the coin scene as other aliases as well since the beginning of bitcoin. So i like to think i know what i am talking about to a certain degree. I wasn't on forums for the whole time though. For good reason too. most forums are filled with trolls and people looking out for their own interests. I am only here now, because as a dev, i sorta have to be.

Aside from that, lets get back to the transparency issue. transparency is what killed the last coin. Honestly, if we had been sneaky about it all like all the other coins, we probably would have done just fine. But because we were honest and transparent off the bat, we got conned hard by someone and have now remade the coin. We wish it didn't come to that, but thats all in the past now. All we want is to keep our coin going so that the people who mined it aren't left behind holding useless coins for their time. Thats just wrong to ditch the community like that. We hope that the wiser members like yourself can come to see this in time and hopefully teach the younger members over time. Until then, we will deal with the trolls properly. that is, without remorse.  and the naysayers can say all they want, because 9/10 times, naysayers get proven to be dumb idiots time and time again.
mitsanaga

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:43:19 AM

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25861717

o my god

Banks now forcing us to explain what we do whit our money ?

Thats just HSBC dragnar. They have always been known as crooks in the past. Don't worry about it. Start worrying when real banks like CIBC or RBC start doing that. Also thats BBC, which is Britain, which has always been known to have crooked bankers. Not that the others don't have them as well, but the simple fact that they didn't announce the change like they should have properly, just confirms that they are crooked and shouldn't be trusted to begin with. Just withdraw your savings and leave them a note afterwards as to why they are no longer going to have your service. They do not have any reason or legal obligation to find out what your money is being used for. In fact, its none of their business.
boxuser

Activity: 322

Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:53:06 AM

so... this is the actually real Nyan?

dragnar (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 09:20:48 AM

well this is the 1st released one the other one is the one which was released after ours, and working now with the creator together.

we are now Credits.
Coins are so out.

so... this is the actually real Nyan?

lol no ty
braxx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:16:10 AM

What's the premine?

Hi nalla, sorry for not getting back to you sooner and thank you for being understanding.
The truth of it all is that the original coin was transparent. The original devs were completely upfront and honest about the premine. However due to circumstances and forum douche'baggery, someone else decided to make a nyancoin at the same time. on purpose or not we will never know for sure, but what we do know is that he immediately took to slandering us to try and kill off the coin. Using our 10% premine as a target like so many other coins have had done to them before.

Alot of people dont realize that premines are not old. and are necessary. Even bitcoin was premined. guess how much. I cannot say for sure, but the popular number is somewhere around 10%, and just one person holds that. So is it that bad that we premined as well? you don't have to answer that, but its a question for anyone who reads.

Lets get the facts straight with this post. Premine is necessary for a coin to be able to live. Granted, a good coin may not even need a premine assuming that the devs dont want to be paid right away, and that the coin owner/maker doesn't want to be able to support his/her own coin right off the bat. But most coins are not so awesome that they don't require a premine. Most coins have devs that are not willing to wait. Most coins have communities that want free coin right away. or free in some way. Lets not forget the pool owners. They want coin as well. So how is that supposed to be accomplished without a premine. Well its not going to be given freely if we have to mine it ourselves after the release.... that would take forever, and is never going to be worth the time or trouble. The fact is that a premine is necessary for a coin to do well.

The problem with premine is simple. Too many greedy people out there who are willing to dump the whole load as soon as they can get a good deal for it. This is understandable, but wrong. This should never be done, and we haven't and won't. Sure, we could probably do it if we wanted to, when it hits the exchanges... if it does that is.
But then we would be no better than all the scam coins out before us and after us. We are making this coin to help the community, not to profit off of it, as tempting as that may seem.

The simple fact is that, any coin, no matter if they do have a premine or not, will not do well if it doesn't have happy devs or a happy community. The simple problem is that we have too many new people to the scene who don't actually know anything of what they are talking about. And to follow, a bunch of older members who do know what they are talking about, but lie so that their coins can do better than the newer coins. It is quite shameful really.

Now before anyone goes and says that i am brand new just by looking at how few posts i have, please do a bit more research first. I have been around on the forums for a long time now, but haven't been very active, as i was busy doing other things. I have been around on the coin scene as other aliases as well since the beginning of bitcoin. So i like to think i know what i am talking about to a certain degree. I wasn't on forums for the whole time though. For good reason too. most forums are filled with trolls and people looking out for their own interests. I am only here now, because as a dev, i sorta have to be.

Aside from that, lets get back to the transparency issue. transparency is what killed the last coin. Honestly, if we had been sneaky about it all like all the other coins, we probably would have done just fine. But because we were honest and transparent off the bat, we got conned hard by someone and have now remade the coin. We wish it didn't come to that, but thats all in the past now. All we want is to keep our coin going so that the people who mined it aren't left behind holding useless coins for their time. Thats just wrong to ditch the community like that. We hope that the wiser members like yourself can come to see this in time and hopefully teach the younger members over time. Until then, we will deal with the trolls properly. that is, without remorse.  and the naysayers can say all they want, because 9/10 times, naysayers get proven to be dumb idiots time and time again.
I can agree with your premine theorie...  but 10% is to many... also consider that the other NYAN (now the real one) only has  1% and immidiatly started giving away...
also your launch was UNFAIR... no widowsclient for 15minutes...
If then another dev offers a client that is really beautifull with it's graffics you lost a lot of miners to K-NYAN

I wish you good luck with your new name and a good future.

kind regards
boxuser

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 10:33:49 AM

I hear some guy did the math for the "now it is real nyan" and it is more then 1% lmao somewhere over 10% since everyone was mining the first launched 9nyan, and they had not only premine but also instamine lol. estimates are way more higher lol

What's the premine?

Aside from that, lets get back to the transparency issue. transparency is what killed the last coin. Honestly, if we had been sneaky about it all like all the other coins, we probably would have done just fine. But because we were honest and transparent off the bat, we got conned hard by someone and have now remade the coin. We wish it didn't come to that, but thats all in the past now. All we want is to keep our coin going so that the people who mined it aren't left behind holding useless coins for their time. Thats just wrong to ditch the community like that. We hope that the wiser members like yourself can come to see this in time and hopefully teach the younger members over time. Until then, we will deal with the trolls properly. that is, without remorse.  and the naysayers can say all they want, because 9/10 times, naysayers get proven to be dumb idiots time and time again.
I can agree with your premine theorie...  but 10% is to many... also consider that the other NYAN (now the real one) only has  1% and immidiatly started giving away...
If then another dev offers a client that is really beautifull with it's graffics you lost a lot of miners to K-NYAN

kind regards

dragnar (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:01:46 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2014, 11:48:08 AM by dragnar

really? interesting lol

In any case we do not care about the other coin.

I hear some guy did the math for the "now it is real nyan" and it is more then 1% lmao somewhere over 10% since everyone was mining the first launched 9nyan, and they had not only premine but also instamine lol. estimates are way more higher lol

lol no ty
boxuser

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:50:05 AM

so that means i can use and keep all my coins i mined till now and they will become Credits ?, nice Smiley i am happy you guys did not abandon ship and disappoint people, thank you

dragnar (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 01:21:45 PM

Yes correct, please follow the instruction on the ann on page on here and or if you worry come and ask us on the irc channel which is also on page one #CRD on freenode
thank you.

so that means i can use and keep all my coins i mined till now and they will become Credits ?, nice Smiley i am happy you guys did not abandon ship and disappoint people, thank you

lol no ty
boxuser

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 02:23:34 PM

so what are the plans now?

dragnar (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 03:00:09 PM

the plans are still very similar, we will spread the pre-mine on as many people as possible. more details will come.

lol no ty
boxuser

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 05:34:11 PM

nice, i am happy that you try and do your best you are great team, did not disappoint yet

the plans are still very similar, we will spread the pre-mine on as many people as possible. more details will come.

mitsanaga

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:15:54 PM

What's the premine?

kind regards

Thank you for the honest post. Normally i would agree that 10% is too much, but i have no idea where people are getting this idea that the launch was unfair. Sure the wallet was 15 minutes late, but can you honestly say that it really affected that many people. Sure it was a pain in the ass for some, but 15 minutes isn't that bad. I wasn't a dev yet at this point, but i just jumped into a pool and started mining. I only had about 1k nyn before the wallet was ready. For solo people, i can see how this would be a huge hassle, but aside from that, everything worked fine off the bat. The wallet was just delayed because of certain things that have to do with the source code. Windows wallets are not easy to compile, like some people like to spread about. They can actually be quite hard to do, but of course, each coin has its own issues, and so compiling time may vary.

It is true that the knyan dev had a nicer looking wallet, but the 9nyan dev team was just trying to get the darn thing out. Then they were gonna release a slick looking wallet afterwards. It's just too bad that everyone got taken in by the trolls hyping that 10% is a bad premine. Secondly, I cannot say for sure about knyan, but these devs actually did start divying out their premine right away to anyone who helped with the project after the fact. For example, I went and made a subreddit for them, because i had noticed that they did not have one at the time and of course needed one. I got paid immediately as soon as they verified my claim. And this is true for many other people as well. They have not been dishonest with me once before becoming a dev after the demise of 9nyan, and i have yet to catch them in any fib either.

This was all basically a bad start with bad timing, and horrible coincidences, piled on top of forum douche' baggery. The main thing people didn't get, and still don't understand it seems as we still get people trying it from time to time, but the premine isn't a free giveaway. It is there to act as incentive for people to get involved with the project and its community, whether it be through doing work for the devs, or being part of hosted tournaments and contests and many other special events. A person just has to get involved. It's just too bad that so many people are too greedy to understand that they don't get anything just for free. anything in life must be earned in some way, even if the person receiving doesn't see it.
mitsanaga

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 07:22:58 PM

really? interesting lol

In any case we do not care about the other coin.

I agree with dragnar that this is interesting, but i had also tried to point out a similar understanding to people over the time that both 9nyan and knyan were still at it over who was better. People just don't realize that percentages don't matter. It's the number that percentage represents that matters. Sure he may have only premined 1%, but how much is that 1% in total really. I doubt very much that that the grand total was less than the 10% of our coin. Even if it was less, Like you said, it had not only premine but also instamine.... which sort of defeats the whole purpose to calling itself the better coin. If anything, thats even worse that a 10% premine. Now of course a person has to have the coin being mined to keep it alive, but that's mostly something that is done after the fact of release of a coin if its not doing well, not immediately after the release.

Also i would like to say right now. Ours was at least the proper cherry flavoured nyan. I don't understand why everyone is so caught up with the coin varient nyan.
dragnar (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 08:30:07 PM

Come and get some Credits here

9Nyan Ascended to Credits Spread Thread, 240 posts max, Subject to increase!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=433607

lol no ty
dragnar (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:31:57 PM

uploaded a small comic to give an example Smiley

lol no ty
boxuser

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:08:29 AM

HEHE if we only mined credits, nice well said Smiley

uploaded a small comic to give an example Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: