Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:25:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform  (Read 22574 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:50:55 AM

The team is actively handling the project. Investors and users have getting satisfactory answers on those questions which have raised by them.
This is very good if they do not keep active pages and do not respond to comments, this will not lead to positive reviews.
It is not necessary to communicate with the community at the very time when the project is being developed. It is enough to release a high-quality platform, and everything else will follow.
I understand that manner. That is why, I somehow don't complain when updates gets being so hard to reach when it is the time that the project development team is on its developments process. But what I do hope is that the project team will keep up on gaving a good connection and communication with the community.
there are many positive responses about this project, if seen from the team alone, they are always active in answering the questions posed by the participants, there must be many who will join here, because by seeing an active team can convince investors to join.

I don't see any new developments in this thread. There is no latest information posted here and I saw the developer team not active for 1 week ago. Did the same thing happen in the telegram group?
maybe the team is busy so there is no renewal yet, we just wait for sure the team will give good news for this project, and remain optimistic for its future projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itulaj1

Activity: 300

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 01:22:36 AM

With this promising partnership, users will expect greater cross-chain user engagement and more fair and effective community-based governance in the future
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 02:56:35 PM

The team is actively handling the project. Investors and users have getting satisfactory answers on those questions which have raised by them.
This is very good if they do not keep active pages and do not respond to comments, this will not lead to positive reviews.
It is not necessary to communicate with the community at the very time when the project is being developed. It is enough to release a high-quality platform, and everything else will follow.
I understand that manner. That is why, I somehow don't complain when updates gets being so hard to reach when it is the time that the project development team is on its developments process. But what I do hope is that the project team will keep up on gaving a good connection and communication with the community.
there are many positive responses about this project, if seen from the team alone, they are always active in answering the questions posed by the participants, there must be many who will join here, because by seeing an active team can convince investors to join.

I don't see any new developments in this thread. There is no latest information posted here and I saw the developer team not active for 1 week ago. Did the same thing happen in the telegram group?
maybe the team is busy so there is no renewal yet, we just wait for sure the team will give good news for this project, and remain optimistic for its future projects.

Optimistic nature that can be done now until the information will be visible in this thread. I will wait for this project to provide the latest information.
CoderTerganteng

Activity: 271
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:01:45 AM

Presale end but still no news! exit scam bro? this is suck
CoderTerganteng

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 05:58:08 PM

ive contact the dev and nothing respond in 2 day, i assume this project is dead and no active anymore
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:12:18 AM

ive contact the dev and nothing respond in 2 day, i assume this project is dead and no active anymore
maybe the team is busy so they haven't had the chance to answer the questions raised by the participants, just be patient, hopefully the team will immediately provide new info for all who have joined here.

hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 06:42:09 AM

maybe the team is busy so they haven't had the chance to answer the questions raised by the participants, just be patient, hopefully the team will immediately provide new info for all who have joined here.
Not sure that Dominant Chain team have been busy during nearly last four weeks or not, but who knows.
The last active day in the forum of the OP is
January 21, 2019, 01:41:37 PM
Nearly one month ago, who knows whether they actually have done something during those time, especially something for Dominant Chain project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CoderTerganteng

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 05:52:28 PM

Not sure that Dominant Chain team have been busy during nearly last four weeks or not, but who knows.
The last active day in the forum of the OP is
January 21, 2019, 01:41:37 PM
Nearly one month ago, who knows whether they actually have done something during those time, especially something for Dominant Chain project.

no one is active on thier team, mostly like this coin already dead, we need to move on
mega7

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:32:37 PM

i was wait to see what it will end up this project i was 99.9% sure is a scam and now i am 100% i am looking also the Crypto Sports CSPN and is doing much better i will say is legit project better than Blacer Coin who is also a scam !!!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: