Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN][ICO] Dominant Chain - Crypto-empowered eSports Tournament Platform  (Read 22579 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:50:08 PM

The idea of the project Dominant Chain is truly in accordance to the trend of our community. That is a good thing since this kind of project has a great impact and truly catchy. I am looking forward that this project will bring a lots of opportunities to both this crypto community and to the gaming industry.
Didn't expect if this dominant chain project could achieve their little success because there is a lot of opportunities as you can see here.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:06:32 PM

The idea of the project Dominant Chain is truly in accordance to the trend of our community. That is a good thing since this kind of project has a great impact and truly catchy. I am looking forward that this project will bring a lots of opportunities to both this crypto community and to the gaming industry.
Yes. The idea of this project is very attractive to the gamers especially to those who are familiar in the games of Steam. This is something that can help all online players to gain profits while playing. I hope this could be successfully launched and have a better functions ahead.
I think that if the developer succeeds in successfully organizing cooperation with the popular platform for streaming twitch, then the project will gain wild popularity.

Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:41:08 PM

I think that if the developer succeeds in successfully organizing cooperation with the popular platform for streaming twitch, then the project will gain wild popularity.
Yeah, indeed. Twitch is the most playable and the most popular streaming platform but I don't think they will accept this.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:45:47 PM

Seems you guys didn't get all the information about the project. Before that, checking out their website its a great idea: https://dominantchain.com/
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:51:58 PM

Have you ever seen the project with the good team which is working on great idea to make the digital change in the world?  And if you haven't seen yet then Dominant chain welcomes you. Which is going to become the best gaming platform in the upcoming time.
Well, there are platforms which are same as this platform but as you can see here there is a lot of great opportunity.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:19:56 PM

Nowadays, everyone already knows about video games and they have evolved a lot over the past 20 years. At the moment, virtual reality does not seem to be something crazy.
It's because of the virtual reality thing goes popular, that's why virtual reality not even called as a crazy thing for those who have no life.
Soon we will see even greater development in this area, since most people no longer live a real life and spend most of their time being next to a computer or smartphones.

Trend of the crypto community? The crypto community doesn't give much of shit about gaming apart from making money off it from say gambling.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

Have you ever seen the project with the good team which is working on great idea to make the digital change in the world?  And if you haven't seen yet then Dominant chain welcomes you. Which is going to become the best gaming platform in the upcoming time.
Well, there are platforms which are same as this platform but as you can see here there is a lot of great opportunity.

It is because of the team behind the project look reliable as well they have great experience in gaming industry.These things make the project special.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:57:11 PM

It is because of the team behind the project look reliable as well they have great experience in the gaming industry. These things make the project special.
And because of that great mixture, the team will become successful in developing the great platform. We just need to support the project until the end.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:04:53 PM

Show me at least one platform that would use features like this? I have not even seen anything close to this. I think this platform is unique.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:07:37 PM

The team is actively handling the project. Investors and users have getting satisfactory answers on those questions which have raised by them.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:14:55 PM

Show me at least one platform that would use features like this? I have not even seen anything close to this. I think this platform is unique.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. This is a unique platform and that's why everyone is coming forward to becoming part of the project. And as per the time, the project becoming bigger.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:11:07 PM

The team is actively handling the project. Investors and users have getting satisfactory answers on those questions which have raised by them.
This is very good if they do not keep active pages and do not respond to comments, this will not lead to positive reviews.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:02:36 AM

This is very good if they do not keep active pages and do not respond to comments, this will not lead to positive reviews.
It is not necessary to communicate with the community at the very time when the project is being developed. It is enough to release a high-quality platform, and everything else will follow.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 07:23:34 AM

It is not necessary to communicate with the community at the very time when the project is being developed. It is enough to release a high-quality platform, and everything else will follow.

People are more concerned with the results obtained from this project because of the many bad things that happened with the project in the present. Many feel deep disappointment.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:31:02 AM

That is right. People of the community of the Dominant Chain is waiting for updates of course but not necessary that the team will always have them provided but what is much more important and is necessary is the qualoty of the developed project and give the announcements and updates in proper time.
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:43:00 AM

I understand that manner. That is why, I somehow don't complain when updates gets being so hard to reach when it is the time that the project development team is on its developments process. But what I do hope is that the project team will keep up on gaving a good connection and communication with the community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:32:13 AM

I understand that manner. That is why, I somehow don't complain when updates gets being so hard to reach when it is the time that the project development team is on its developments process. But what I do hope is that the project team will keep up on gaving a good connection and communication with the community.
there are many positive responses about this project, if seen from the team alone, they are always active in answering the questions posed by the participants, there must be many who will join here, because by seeing an active team can convince investors to join.

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 11:16:55 AM

there are many positive responses about this project, if seen from the team alone, they are always active in answering the questions posed by the participants, there must be many who will join here, because by seeing an active team can convince investors to join.
the more that support this project for success, the more enthusiasm for the team managing this project, let's always follow the development of this project so that the expected success will be realized with satisfying results.

Bitcoinwalks

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:51:55 PM

Wow. This platform is really great. It only shows that the gaming industry will be getting upgraded or innovated day by day due to blockchain technology. So, this platform is Crypto-empowered, for sure this will be one of the best platform for eSports. Some company's game is also giving an opportunity to earn money by playing games. It's a very nice initiative by game developer companies.
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 12:43:42 PM

I don't see any new developments in this thread. There is no latest information posted here and I saw the developer team not active for 1 week ago. Did the same thing happen in the telegram group?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: