Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOLDER's FATE  (Read 205 times)
RileyRiley94 (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
Merited by Pursuer (1)

Just don't know what pops into my mind then my thoughts turn to my career as a holder.

1. There are many types of holders, but I think the most sustainable one is to hold by feelings. Those in this category tends to purchase then hold for a short period of time when it's on green. They are expected to make a thorough analysis (not mention the good or bad performance). And then they are overwhelmed by psychology of a winner then fall asleep. It is not until the price suddenly plummet that they come awake. At this time, they try to sell out everything or just simply accept the fact of losing.

2. Trader's holding:
This group is more psychologically stable, they have knowledge about trading techniques, they can somehow recognize good cryptos (good crypto and good coin are 02 different things). And during the trading process, in case of failure in setting a stop-lost, they mentally prepare themselves that they are just holding during a trade, and that sooner or later it will go up to the breakpoint, then they keep holding in order to correct the mistakes and wait for the price to increase.

3. Type 3: hold to time + Choose good cryptos:
With this category, in addition to competence in transacting skills, they are required to have comprehensive trading insights. They invest in the cryptos with good and reputable platforms, and all they need to do is to wait for the great demand at good prices and draw up some strategies to sell at desirable prices. They stick to the principles of buying GOOD CRYPTO in buying area and sell at desirable prices (after 3-6 months or even 1 year). They adopt the strategy of fund allocation, buying on green and selling on red.
In the worst case of crisis or recession, the graph will break the bottom, but they have a firm belief that it is a good crypto which can hardly die and what they need to do is to wait patiently.

4. HOLD TO DIE
. They might be bureaucrats with a fortune, or they might be experienced investors in the similar markets: They know which ones are the good cryptos, operate the conspiracy theory, capture the moment. They hold to launder money, hold to die with desirable value in the future.

Tell me honestly which category of holder you are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbara99

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

Just don't know what pops into my mind then my thoughts turn to my career as a holder.

1. There are many types of holders, but I think the most sustainable one is to hold by feelings. Those in this category tends to purchase then hold for a short period of time when it's on green. They are expected to make a thorough analysis (not mention the good or bad performance). And then they are overwhelmed by psychology of a winner then fall asleep. It is not until the price suddenly plummet that they come awake. At this time, they try to sell out everything or just simply accept the fact of losing.

2. Trader's holding:
This group is more psychologically stable, they have knowledge about trading techniques, they can somehow recognize good cryptos (good crypto and good coin are 02 different things). And during the trading process, in case of failure in setting a stop-lost, they mentally prepare themselves that they are just holding during a trade, and that sooner or later it will go up to the breakpoint, then they keep holding in order to correct the mistakes and wait for the price to increase.

With this category, in addition to competence in transacting skills, they are required to have comprehensive trading insights. They invest in the cryptos with good and reputable platforms, and all they need to do is to wait for the great demand at good prices and draw up some strategies to sell at desirable prices. They stick to the principles of buying GOOD CRYPTO in buying area and sell at desirable prices (after 3-6 months or even 1 year). They adopt the strategy of fund allocation, buying on green and selling on red.
In the worst case of crisis or recession, the graph will break the bottom, but they have a firm belief that it is a good crypto which can hardly die and what they need to do is to wait patiently.

4. HOLD TO DIE
. They might be bureaucrats with a fortune, or they might be experienced investors in the similar markets: They know which ones are the good cryptos, operate the conspiracy theory, capture the moment. They hold to launder money, hold to die with desirable value in the future.

I like trade more

SusanChan

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

I like to hold. And I'm a holder
MargaretBlack

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:38 AM

The job holder is quite interesting
colkcolk

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

It will depend on the readiness of that person for the worse situation, but certainly the person need to anticipate a lot such as analyze carefully for the transaction will be made. To become a holder is a good option, and become a trader is also not bad option. Once again it depends on the readiness of each won.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:07:14 PM

Holding turned out to be bad after January, no more holding.
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:15:53 PM

I'm a medium term hodler. I choose solid and legit projects to invest in (usually ICOs) and hold them till they release the main product or any other news that creates hype. I got burned several times and lost a lot of money for selling too early.
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

Holding turned out to be bad after January, no more holding.

That's cause you're not meant to be a perma-holder. If you look at crypto stuff daily and this kind of drops are tough to bear, you need to recognize the market waves and adjust accordingly. It was quite clear, at least for me, that there would be a crash soon when we reached 800 billions mcap. That's why I cashed out everything I had when eth was 1400.
Rydereee12

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:16:39 AM

It looks like the holder also gives you a decent income
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

2. Trader's holding:

4. HOLD TO DIE

As I know myself I would be that kind of person that is number 4 the hold to die kind of type yes as I know myself I will hold until it surpass my investment to 100% above or even much better I just cash out small percentage to use and to buy important things for the amount that is on hold has the potential to grow if not hold until it will rise for me to spend.
DavidUS

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:43:07 AM

The holder of the long-term interest. This will be harder to eat, you need to make sure. Therefore, this occupation is too risky and time consuming.
Rydereee12

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:44:42 AM

I do not like Hold because it takes a lot of waiting time.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

i am a type 3 and 4,now i buy some good coin as eth,bnb and wait to the price increase,but if the market fall down,i don't worry becahsu i beleive it can grow up in the future,i also invest some altcoin,now it fall down and maybe never grow up,i will hold to die if it can't grow up but it is in roadmaps,maybe i will wait to roadmaps complete to know my invest is right or wrong,maybe need 2-3 year ^^
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:51:06 AM

2. Trader's holding:

4. HOLD TO DIE

Holding is one of the oldest strategy available in any market.

People who do not know how to trade but want to earn a little extra can use this strategy.

Also without holders price will not increase if everyone is just buying and selling.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:53:19 AM

When people hold they want to make money and depends on how good their skill to speculate then they decide the range of holding, I am the third type which hold for long time and find the opportunity to make big profit, but when the market is good I am number two holder, I like trading but I don't really have time to keep on update the situation to trade

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:17:03 AM

Holding is the best way to make money in this market and if you are not a die hard holders it is very difficult for you to makes money in a long run in this market.  Many bitcoin holders has make money in this market by setting stop loss make you to be a day traders.  Holders did not set stop loss their only have in mind to exist the market at a particular time.
Furious 7

Activity: 2842
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

I do not like Hold because it takes a lot of waiting time.
That is part of each individual's strategy. you can do the same or combine various trading strategies. No way you miss a hold, if your token is worth the future. Unless you ignore anything about your coin development.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1622

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:07 AM

Im trading in all timelines:

very short term:

My strategy is buy the f.. deep and grab fast profit (indicator on 5 min candles). When coin is soo undervalued beacuse of investors running with full pents - they sell wihout thinking for a moment that price 5 min beafore was 20% higher. Sell when they regred they sold. Sometimes 10 min later with 5-10% profit.

middle term:

My strategy is buy the f.. deep and grab profit (indicator on 1 h candles). When coin is soo undervalued beacuse of investors running with full pents. Sell when they regred they sold. Sometimes 5 h later with 10-20% profit.

long term:

My strategy is buy the f... deep (indicator on 6-12 h candles). When coin is soo undervalued beacuse of investors running with full pents. Sell when price is on the moon. I dont w8 for it to return back home becouse its to late to sell then. When profit is rewarding i take it. When price is going up like stupid i dont bealive in this gains - i grab profit - 20-200% after few days/weeks. There will alwais be another opportunities on this market.

very long term :

I buy bitcoin and w8 for 1 mil $ Smiley All from above is to increase amount of bitcoins.

In all terms i have some loved coins on which im trading. They were fundamentaly checked beafore.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:36:16 AM

being a trader and holding at the same time don't go together at all. it doesn't even make any sense to call yourself a trader and at the same time hold!
trading is a completely dynamic process where you have to constantly be active in the market. your money has to move around and you should never hold. you buy something "low", decide where to sell and sell "high". as I said it is a dynamic thing, the sell price or buy price can change but not that much. being active is the important part.

if you are holding then you are not a trader. don't fool yourself. you are an investor. then things become different. you need to ask yourself why you invested in what you bought. and ask whether it was a good move. and then decide when you want to sell it.
for example you buy a land in an up and coming neighborhood because you know price is going to shoot up in a year or two. then you sell after that time comes. you don't randomly go around buy any piece of land you can get your hands on and wish it gives you profit.
same is true about investing in cryptocurrencies. why did you buy that altcoin for example? was it because they advertised it a lot and someone told you it is a good investment or did you make that decision after studying the code and using it and seeing its usages?

Only Bitcoin
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 09:32:35 PM

I like hold i am holding player. holding trades is a good option when prices go down compared to panic selling. it is bad because it will only make us lose without any benefit. I mostly hold a coin for 2-4 weeks and will definitely benefit afterwards. this is very safe and profitable

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: