Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:10:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get in Early Bounty Program!  (Read 525 times)
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

There should be a spreadsheet maintained by a user which lists all the ongoing and recently listed bounties as soon as they go live. That is a very good place to start so that you are abreast of any new bounty programs
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

Read more information from this forum and try to analyze it and choose for yourself what is better. There are special sections for beginners and all the questions you are interested in have long been answered.
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

You can update the bonus programs through sites such as bountylord.com or icobench. Also you update from the telegram channel of the bonus management group such as AmaziX, Kryptal, ..
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:30:43 PM

My suggestion - choose good bounty managers and follow them up , when they add new campaigns, then join. Also u can check bounty portals . Like others said - Bounty0x etc...

H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Hello Everyone.

Yes I am a newbie and this will be maybe my first move to get knowledge.
We would like to know on how to check here and join in early bounty program. Unfortunately everytime I see the program its already 2weeks ago or more than. Is there any possible to get in touch early.. Please help us newbie here.. Thanks a lot. Roll Eyes
There are lot of participants these days in bounty camapigns so you need to be quick because the sheets get filled within few hours of time.You need to keep an eye on the bounty section in altcoins on this forum and keep updated with ICO to know the launch date of bounty.But first be familiar with the rules regarding bounty programme and this forum also.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:46:32 PM

In order to work for bounty programs, u should follow the bounty managers like www.amazix.com by following these websites u can analyze bounty programs and participate
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

Hello Everyone.

We would like to know on how to check here and join in early bounty program. Unfortunately everytime I see the program its already 2weeks ago or more than. Is there any possible to get in touch early.. Please help us newbie here.. Thanks a lot. Roll Eyes
Dont aim for early set-in. The thing you should be worried about is on how to select a legit or potential project, even you set in late atleast you are sure to be get paid even though its small due to your rank but its better than have nothing at all either not getting paid or end up on holding a shit coin.Ill give you a tip, always select out a bounty project that have already reached their min or soft cap tendency of success is bigger compared on joining on the earliest time as possible.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

There no way of knowing bounty at it’s earliest. You should just keep refreshing the bounties forum after one or two hours. There also some websites which tell about the upcoming ICOs and their counties campaign. They also tell the estimated launch date. You can visit them regularly in order to know about the launch of bounty program beforehand.
_bitcoin_papa_

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

You can go to any site with a complete list of future ICO programs and search for a bounty for each of them. This method has been tested by many people.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:13:24 PM

You can go to any site with a complete list of future ICO programs and search for a bounty for each of them. This method has been tested by many people.
The truth is, I most trust bitcointalk than other resources that can abuse their capabilities and expose the wrong ico ratings of the company. In any case, you need to do the project analysis yourself to learn about the project's prospects on your own.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

One of the ways to learn an early bounty program is to join telegram groups that is managed by reputable bounty managers like Wapinter. And since they are already reputable there will be higher change of you getting a very good ICO bounty as they only pick the good projects with high potential out there. I would suggest for you join multiple telegram groups for you to have a higher chance of landing a very good bounty in its first week.
viewpaker

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

If you really want to get in board early you just need to check the ICO listings in the website. In most cases ICO are announced there early and there is a huge potential that you can join their bounty platform on week 1. Good luck on finding the best bounty camapaigns out there.
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

Even if some bounties are 2 week old, you can still enroll in them.I have seen some people updating their threads about latest bounty programs.
You can follow them or just check that section everyday.
But if you come 2 weeks later, then of course you are going to miss some of those bounties.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:47:25 PM

Hello Everyone.

I think you can get in touch early in bounties if you always online here in forum and you are patience to fine in bounties section. But not all here will get immediately a bounty campaign because you need to study first about the project if it's a good project or one scammy project.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

Hello Everyone.

I think you can get in touch early in bounties if you always online here in forum and you are patience to fine in bounties section. But not all here will get immediately a bounty campaign because you need to study first about the project if it's a good project or one scammy project.
what kind of campaign do you want to join? for newbie if social media campaign you want to join early is good for stake in the end of campaign
GQ_Crypto

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

You can find all the bounty programs in the corresponding section on this forum. Next, you need to browse through the programs in order and you will find one that will meet your criteria.
bato323

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:15:46 PM

Hello Everyone.

Running bounty campaign is very easy, if you have some social accounts. Just like and share with the rule of campaign. And if you have a good skill with doing video or writing content, it's more profitable for you.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:29:53 PM

I can advise you to monitor ICOBench. I do just that. I'm looking at what projects in the near future will be distributing tokens and join!
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:02:02 PM

Hello Everyone.

Well the things you need to do is to be always updated about the bounty program... You know what i've understand your point... Tdayvit ia very difficult to separate the best bounty program than those scam especially now that a lots of program appear today...  But just continue searhing because they are a lots also if a good campaign... Lnly you need to do is to come early always...
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:00:54 PM

Hello Everyone.

Sometimes open a thread one by one or refreshing the bounties section don't help you to find the new one. As for suggestion you can open a bounty manager's personal profile and click their last topics started by him then you will see the newest bounty thread so that you can join their bounty project in early time if there's new.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: