Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get in Early Bounty Program!  (Read 528 times)
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

Hello Everyone.

Yes I am a newbie and this will be maybe my first move to get knowledge.
We would like to know on how to check here and join in early bounty program. Unfortunately everytime I see the program its already 2weeks ago or more than. Is there any possible to get in touch early.. Please help us newbie here.. Thanks a lot. Roll Eyes
It doesnt matter. But choose bounty which is really good because not every bounty campaign is profitable - you can receive tokens but tokens wont have any value.
So be careful about that,

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Palisills

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

Hello Everyone.

We would like to know on how to check here and join in early bounty program. Unfortunately everytime I see the program its already 2weeks ago or more than. Is there any possible to get in touch early.. Please help us newbie here.. Thanks a lot. Roll Eyes
I think you can check some ICO schedulers in order to get in bounty program at an early stage.
babygun

Activity: 2100
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

Just refresh the bounty section over and over again and you will find new bounties who have just started. I personally don't mind if a bounty is already running, if he is interesting and there are only 2 weeks left, I will still participate.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
basty03

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

Hello Everyone.

Actually some of user here not participate in the beginning of bounty because they observe first if the campaign will be successful  or they will hit softcap. If you want to choose a bounty you need to know if that is good project so even you join in last two weeks it's alright if you know you can earn a good reward.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:26:37 PM

Before entering in any bounty campaigns as a newbie you should first observe the different campaigns found here. There are campaigns that are scams and need to be studied first if that campaigns are successful. You can join campaigns that are running they still accept you even its only 2 weeks left.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

Hello Everyone.

Refer to a lot of bounty management teams on their telegram channels or some bounty platforms such as bountyhunters or bountyhive. You can update new and easy-to-follow projects.
Awaknow

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:24:52 PM

Hello Everyone.

try to stay active and more often update the bounty tread to get what you've been craving for. it's just the right way to get a new bounty.
riwatmoni

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:38 PM

but it looks easier for us to be able to use bounty platforms like bountyhive to make it easy to find the very gift for the future, but be sure to choose the right ICO for us, I'm even late for a few weeks for the prizes I've been following, but I think it's all worth it because the ICO I choose is good.
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:29:26 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 08:24:55 PM by boranes

OP got it all wrong. You don't want to get early in bounty program because you don't want to be too long in bounty campaign. Trust me on this one, you want to be maximum 1 month in bounty. I have my own reasons(received 10 times less tokens than promised, scam, too many participants joined after me and we all earned low rewards and so on)

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gongwall

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:38:43 PM

OP got it all wrong.
You don't want to get early in bounty program because you don't want to be too long in bounty campaign. Trust me on this one, you want to be maximum 1 month in bounty. I have my own reasons(received 10 times less tokens than promised, scam, too many participants joined after me and we all earned low rewards and so on)
Agree with you. For newbie running a bounty now is very risky, because the reward for them often small, and scam everywhere. So much time and effect will be waste, if they don't have good skill (writing, making video,...).
fakerhunia

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

I often watch icocountdown and some telegram groups on the Bounty Program! Telegram will notify me as soon as there is a new bounty.
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

I think a little bit late entry is good. Because then you can see the attraction of the hunters to that bounty. If the project looks good then you will see lots of senior members have joined the signature campaign. Usually they are experienced members and they know what they are doing most of the time. But if you join the campaign right after it starts then you will not see these things. So I think a late entry will be good. Forget about joining at the first week of the campaign.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:39:16 PM

getting early in signature campaign or social media campaign is better for gaining more stakes, but stakes is not important when ICO is failed, get full information about ICO bounty and make sure its not scam ICO.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

There are so many bounties that were being started every day you will not going to miss them but the problem was that not all of them will be beneficial to you some of them would turn into a scam or unsuccessful try to analyze the legit ICO's, you can also check some bounty website or spreadsheets done by other members, telegram groups but choose them wisely or monitor all trusted managers to catch up their latest campaign.

whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:26:53 PM

getting early in signature campaign or social media campaign is better for gaining more stakes, but stakes is not important when ICO is failed, get full information about ICO bounty and make sure its not scam ICO.
for social media and telegram i think we are better join in early bounty program started. but for signature i think the best moment to join is when ICOs have been reached softcap. so our work is not useless Grin
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:05:55 PM

Hello Everyone.

Hello there is no way expect checking yourself. I would suggest you to check any website or this forum after regular interval of time. You can check icobench.com and bountylord.com to get information about new and upcoming projects. Other thing is, check Announcements section in alternative cryptocurrencies daily  Tongue
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

It isn't necessary to get in right at the beginning, sometimes it is best not to as they turn out to be a waste of time. However, to be first in with a chance sign up to amazix and get the email notification when a new bounty is being released

Edsemen

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:20:21 PM

for social media and telegram i think we are better join in early bounty program started. but for signature i think the best moment to join is when ICOs have been reached softcap. so our work is not useless Grin
Is there such thing like early bounty program? This sounds very new to me and I feel like so intrigued on this. I haven't experienced this thing before and if I join this,will it still be useful on my part since I've been in this situation right now,joining signature campaign? Anyway,I guess this is very useful for newbies. Let's give them the floor to explore crypto world.

Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

Hello Everyone.

If you are a beginner, you probably do not know how to choose high-quality projects at the initial stage. And you need not worry that you will miss a few weeks. Over the those few weeks, more experienced bounty hunters are beginning to support the project, and you can easily find out if it's worth spending time on it. But if you really want, then you should monitor the bounty thread, for the appearance of new projects, as well as rating sites and calendars of new ICOs.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Luana Trade
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

simple I'll put a link here with the guys who spend the day looking for work for the bounty updated every day
http://bounty.slavyansk.biz
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: