Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] 🚀🚀🚀__United Fans__ 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 533 times)
dmitrybunter (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:18 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2018, 10:52:40 AM by dmitrybunter

United Fans ICO

When Football & Blockchain Come Together

The United Fans Dapp brings teams owners, fans and players closer together.

Ability To Interact, Vote & Raise Capital Using Our Goal Coin

Leveraging blockchain technology, United Fans offers football fans the ability to purchase game tickets and merchandise, raise capital for their favorite teams, vote on club issues & even reward a player after a great game.

What Are We Going To Solve?

On the one hand, football fans do not have a platform through which they can be involved in decision making, support or ownership of their team. The frustration among fans many times leads to riots & violence.
On the other hand, a lot of football clubs fail to meet their annual budget obligations and feel like their professional and financial efforts are not being appreciated.

_________Token economics information________

What is United Fans Token?

United Fans Token is our proprietary cryptocurrency designed to cater to the football industry. Fans will be able to purchase tickets, purchase merchandise, vote on issues, raise money for their favorite football club & even reward a player after a game.

EARLY BIRD BONUS - Presale 50% bonus 1ETH = 6000

____________Awesome Features____________

Advantages For Users

Be very close with the manager, players and other fans of your favourite Football club in a secure and trusted ecosystem, directly accessible from your phone.

Smart Contract Integration

The United Fans platform is integrated directly with Ethereum blockchain technology, which enables our users to cast their vote easily and make decisions safely while leveraging smart contracts.

Peer To Peer Money Transfer In A Secure Way

Use your United Fans Dapp to access and store your money securely, using two-factor authentication and other security verification methods

Transparent Money Management and Ability To Organize A Reliable Democratic Voting System

______________The Solution_______________

What if we can help out both, fans and team managements, by allowing fans to vote on issues while raising money for those causes? Football fans will be able to decide on issues such as a player transfer or a coach recruitment, while backing that decision financially.

Team managements will be able to improve decision making, using crowd wisdom.

We believe that transparency in decision making will lead to enhanced crowd support and rising number of fans. The teams who will embrace the technology will improve the dialog between fans and team managements, as well as enhance the results of their teams and increase profits.

CONNECT WITH US

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Unitedfans_co
Telegram: https://t.me/unitedfansco
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Unitedfansco/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Unitedfans-182663395666593/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbCvAeZnslYoxYzDuLl-1MQ/videos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glovokin

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

Is this a gaming platform?
tsedor

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:25:40 AM

It's only gonna make club football even more close to the fans as it gives a tool in the hands of the fans to get involved closely with their teams and perhaps play a vital role in shaping their teams.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:10 AM

Oh I thought this is some funny kind of stuff until I visit the site and then there's the articles in yahoo and other site. So this is a serious project. I think you should try to make your announcement thread looks good with more information and some images as this looks like not interesting.
KillRain

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:00:50 AM

Partnered with Gianluca Zambrotta ? is this true ? i saw nothing in his twit , maybe you should tell him to twit about this ?
VodXanDark

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.
kul0n

Activity: 434
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:30:57 PM

A good idea. Undoubtedly, such a platform is needed for fans of such a popular sport as football. I'm sure that fans will like your project.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

It's a good project for investment, but i can'f find your WP?
I want to invest in perspective idea.

There is link to whitepaper in first post you can find it also on their website unitedfans.co or simply click this link below:

https://unitedfans.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/updated_whitepaper_17.4.pdf

in my opinion the idea is great, they aslo involved ex soccer star Gianluca Zambrotta so it's look like this project has potential....

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: