Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are still buying Bitcoin?  (Read 2966 times)
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

Because they still believe in bitcoin and bitcoin prices will increase again someday. And also bitcoin can change the economy of someone who uses the bitcoin.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:34:14 PM

They believe bitcoin will be useful in the future and its price will go up hence then they still buy bitcoin or can be called they invest in bitcoin.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:40:21 PM

because he is new this area and they don't think same as you think obviously. and one important thing is ''FOMO'' actually. and i think fomo is still good for people.
Because they believe that BTC prices will rise in the future. We can see that many people have massively bought BTC and are determined to hold on for a long time. They dare to risk, take risks to hope for a great success in the future. These are the most ambitious investment warriors. I still believe that BTC will increase more than $ 50,000 by the end of the year.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

Bitcoin prices will increase in the future according to them as it is then they are still buying bitcoin to be resistant in a long time. And I hope too that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

Probably they still want to earn more in investing in bitcoin. Bitcoin will increase in the future as they say so they buy the coins and hold it for sometime and later sell it to gain profits.
Qeupe

Activity: 135

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

They still want to believe bitcoin will increase in price in the future hence they are still buying bitcoin by investing in it and they will hold for a long time.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:55:52 PM

Because bitcoin makes it easy to transact quickly and its many benefits, especially to invest in the long term and short term. Bitcoin prices are also unpredictable so many people are interested in buying. The level of bitcoin security is unquestionable.
Fair enough it is not lose time as now price of bitcoin is getting better which is the reason for people to buy bitcoin right now, as time passing bitcoin is getting valuable in rating and price will be high as everyone knows, people are buying to make better future as bitcoin is able to be trusted blindly if you are skilled and buy at low to sell at high, at the time of dump have patience and at the time of high price you can sell to earn highest profit ever.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:01:15 PM

As cryptocurrency world becomes popular, many are now becoming a believer. Though there are still many people that don't understand the true concept of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. But then, I think people still buy Bitcoin not only because they believe in the future but because of profit and gain. Becuase some are just going with the flow. They just want a quick profit.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:22:50 PM

Bitcoin prices will increase in the future according to them as it is then they are still buying bitcoin to be resistant in a long time. And I hope too that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future.
yes they are buying for that reason and I also have expectations that the price of bitcoin is not stopped at this place and the price will once again start to increase in value. I have my money in bitcoin from a longer period and I am feeling as lucky to have my money in bitcoin. In this time when many people have worry about their bitcoin. I have my own in them without any worry and I also buy some more whenever I get some money.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

If people buy Bitcoin at $8,000, they will get 100% profit only when Bitcoin reaches $16,000. If it takes 5 years to reach $16,000, people will earn more money from Gold and Silver than from Bitcoin. Silver is giving 20% to 35% profit in one year.

Mining cost of one Bitcoin is $5,000 or more. When Bitcoin was $400 or $800 it was understandable because people had to just spend $400 or $800 to get one Bitcoin and $1,200 is super high profits when Bitcoin started from $1.

Every investment is risky and does not have assurance to stably grow at 25% or 35% rate even in gold or silver. There are so much opportunities in buying bitcpin other that that investment. You can pay using bitcoin but you cannot use gold or silver in paying your coffee or meal. So do ot compare bitcoin from silver and gold because they are very different.
Serenar

Activity: 177

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

Bitcoin is King of cryptocurrency. All imagines on the bitcoin that as trust into the development of Cryptocurency and they buy bitcoin.
Coleen

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

It because bitcoin has a high standard in market so people still buy on it, it has a good profit buying bitcoin because when u sold its profitable for us.
artichandra

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:29:56 AM

Existing confidence is the answer to why they are still buying bitcoins. Because they believe that bitcoin will rise in its price in the future later. And I hope it becomes a fact that bitcoin will rise in price.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:38:27 AM

because the value of bitcoin it high and will increase steadily.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:41:44 AM

Maybe they still want to get more in investing in Bitcoin. Because the world of Cryptocurrency became popular, many now believe it.

And I also hope that bitcoin prices do not stop at this place and the price will once again start to increase in value, I still believe that BTC will increase by more than $ 30,000 by the end of the year.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:56 AM

Because they still believe in bitcoin and bitcoin prices will increase again someday. And also bitcoin can change the economy of someone who uses the bitcoin.

People buying on bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin is future currency. In internet world, need currency that can give faster transaction and have lower fee than bank and bitcoin provide it. Beside that, peoples believe that bitcoin will bring big profits and thats why peoples always keep buying on bitcoin
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

Because there is a record that bitcoin hit almost a million when in fact on its early years it just cost like 0.50 dollars its like a negative amount or doesn't have value at all but look at what bitcoin reached now. Although, bitcoin has its highs and lows. it will surely never lose. its either on this year low next 3 years very high. Many of us bitcoin community users or the people who still buying the bitcoin have faith that it will double the price in the future when they avail it right now.

befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:59:54 AM

People buy more Bitcoins because they know the potential of Bitcoin. Bitcoins deserve to be accepted around the world because they help solve billions of transnational transactions.
Blockchain technology is excellent and it will be developed and protected in the future. I still hold Bitcoin and always buy more because I know the potential for its development.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
sinthia1234

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:34:58 AM

People buying on bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin is future bitcoin.Bitcoin prices will increase again somebody.Bitcoin can change the economy of someone who uses the bitcoin.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

People buying on bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin is future currency. In internet world, need currency that can give faster transaction and have lower fee than bank and bitcoin provide it. Beside that, peoples believe that bitcoin will bring big profits and thats why peoples always keep buying on bitcoin
Of course the reason people who buy bitcoin because they think that buying now at a low price will make getting big profits and high return coming soon, of course everyone is optimistic with the future bitcoin.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: