Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:51:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy - The New Epicenter For Shitcoins  (Read 2155 times)
xIronCrossx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:50:09 PM

Honestly, while Cryptsy may not be the best exchange we have ever seen(Look at mtGox, that place was and is still considered by many a shithole but is used a lot), it's better than most of the alternatives that offer anything similar. They at least make an attempt at making an exchange that works for all the alt coins.

BTC - 1Comr6M3WohRK94Wi1PVTV8szhxjzLd9yd
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:53:24 PM

I do not think that people smart enough to open right stock market at the right time will not be able to find the decision. The most simple one - some cryptos will trade for btc/ltc (A class), others for the locomotive of the alternatives (for example Doge or whatever). Like in soccer, there are several leagues.
Swag

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 11:53:59 PM

Yeah lemme just trust some chinese website that has had people not getting withdraws/deposits for days. BTC-E has like 5 coins, call me when they have more.

Yes, btc-e has only 5 coins, great refute.

BTC-E's volume is currently 8900 BTC / 7115965 USD

Don't compare an exchange that only lists big coins with one that lists small coins. You have to be retarded to think BTC-E is an alternative to Cryptsy. Hey let me just go trade my Doge's on BTC-E. OH WAIT, THEY DON'T HAVE IT.

Doge is a shitcoin, btc-e doesn't trade shitcoins
Lol, doge/btc volume at cryptsy is larger than all of btc-e's coin volumes put together. Stay mad.
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:09:52 AM

Cryptsy
---------
3815 BTC Doge
11172 LTC Doge (302 BTC)

BTC-E
--------
8991 BTC
382089 LTC [\quote]

Cryptsy fanboys are sadly mistaken.

LoL...the comparison u made here is in just between the amount of Dogecoin traded and total number of trades on BTC-E (in BTC)...Is that fair?Huh

Lets make it fair,,,y don't u compare the total number of trades on cryptsy and BTC-e....?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2014, 12:15:47 AM

LoL...the comparison u made here is in just between the amount of Dogecoin traded and total number of trades on BTC-E (in BTC)...Is that fair?Huh

Lets make it fair,,,y don't u compare the total number of trades on cryptsy and BTC-e....?

It is indeed fair because the statement was that Craptsy's DOGE volume was > than ALL of BTC-E, which I disproved.

Cryptsy's performance speaks for itself. I'll just leave these here for starters:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=432288.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=427860.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426383.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412926.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=377190.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=350456.0

If your only reason for using Cryptsy is because they have Doge, and you choose to ignore the failing trade engine, failing support, failing infrastructure, failing funds being return then you deserve to lose your coins.

Hi.
mohammedfaiz143

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:21:25 AM

It is indeed fair because the statement was that Craptsy's DOGE volume was > than ALL of BTC-E, which I disproved.

Cryptsy's performance speaks for itself in the DAILY complaints being posted on this site. I could easily post over 100 links to them, but will suggest you use the search feature to find them.

If your only reason for using Cryptsy is because they have Doge, and you choose to ignore the failing trade engine, failing support, failing

infrastructure, failing funds being return then you deserve to lose your coins.

its beacuse daily a large number of users are joining it...and even there are many task giveways which encourage users to make an account with

their refferal link...and just because of too many users using it makes it laggy...it's with almost all the sites when suddenly lot of users deposits ,

withdraw trade ,,, that just make it laggy....now even coinedup is too much laggy because of tips\fedoracoin hype..cryptsy is laggy becasue of

doge,moon,eac...etc...

and as far as it btc-e doesn't have such coins those coins pretty old when compared to the above coins....so there is no much hype...

And there is no place where you can trade most of the coins listed on Cryptsy ...and even if there are..those exchanges are new so most don't

trust them or less safe when compared cryptsy or other old exchanges coinex , coins-e bter , btc-e... for eg; openex added new coins and they got

hacked and lost some of their coins...so how are u gonna trust new exchanges or the exchanges which don't trade new or many alt-coins...

And yeah if u don't trade alt-coin then there is no point why u r at cryptsy or any other exchange with many alt-coins....

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:57:21 AM

Cryptsy is burdened by huge volume of tiny trades, transfers from mining pools and yes, lots of bots. You should know this by now, and know better than to see it as an exchange for your trades and speculation. It is what it is...

Then, it's often ridiculous to blame them for your coins not getting to your wallet, when what makes transfers move forward, are the miners. If nobody mines your most beloved shitcoin, of course it can take hours!

In fact, I'm glad you "massive traders" hate it. This is one of the many exchanges where middlecoin, hashco.ws and similar, sell the scrypt coins and the less "massive traders" are there and the slower Cryptsy is, the harder it is to manipulate the prices down.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hasar

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:39:39 PM

Why Coinedup is so laggy?

I AM A DNOTES FANS THE COIN ABOVE ALL OTHERS.
hasar

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:40:43 PM

Coinex is quick and smooth. But still beta. When they shut down for a week I nearly had heart attack.

hasar

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:41:28 PM

I use cryptsy only for giveaways. Don't know much about their trading and deposit. I only withdraw funds.

Mark™

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 12:44:38 PM

Haters gonna hate, goodbye !
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 12:59:33 PM

I've only been using cryptsy, up until today. Cryptsy has turned to plain shit, coinedup 2.0 the lowest class trade site.

There are real great and innovative coins that Cryptsy still has not listed, Such as: Memory Coin, Datacoin, NXT and a few higher class coins. But they expedite to list BATTLECOIN, mooncoin, etc... and soon to be tips.

Cryptsy is neglecting the higher-class of alt-coins and instead listing 1trillion+ market supply coins because their is a small profit to be made. Well, you just lost 1 massive trader.  I'll be using exclusively BTER and Ver.

I understand the business and you are here to make money, but you are doing it in all the wrong ways and looking in the short term only.

sshhh don't interupt the scam..... people don't like it....

so much this...
carlb007

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2014, 01:24:52 PM

Cryptsy has many issues regarding its speed. But to me, its the way they choose their new coins to add that pisses me off as the OP points out.

The whole MoonCoin thing must have been some inside job it was just too co-incidental. A coin that was DEAD at 1 satoshi for weeks, gets pumped for 1 day on CoinEx then suddenly gets put on cryptsy? You know they were part of the party that bought that shit up at 1 satoshi in its lull for weeks only to maul its users in the pump.
TIPS was just as fucking bad. Hyperbole action by tards on CoinEx troll box all day long, push it from 20 litoshi to 100 litoshi then 24 hours later it gets added to cryptsy.

Honestly their devs dont even need a wage with the amount they must rake in from new user / new coin combos.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 01:28:52 PM

Yeah lemme just trust some chinese website that has had people not getting withdraws/deposits for days. BTC-E has like 5 coins, call me when they have more.

Don't compare an exchange that only lists big coins with one that lists small coins. You have to be retarded to think BTC-E is an alternative to Cryptsy. Hey let me just go trade my Doge's on BTC-E. OH WAIT, THEY DON'T HAVE IT.

and because? meme right?

they are all shitcoin mate, even bitcoin is a scam, the whale that sit in the peak of the list with their 100k+ bitcoin are waiting for sucker to buy btc and increase the price.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 03:48:47 PM

and because? meme right?

they are all shitcoin mate, even bitcoin is a scam, the whale that sit in the peak of the list with their 100k+ bitcoin are waiting for sucker to buy btc and increase the price.

They're all shitcoins apart from Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: