Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 02:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins dropping like crazy  (Read 1615 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

Not only the altcoins dipped a lot, the whole market dipped a lot... Seems like all altocins are dropping  and pumping together with Bitcoin. But I expect that the whole market will start to pump again.
Bitcoin and Ethereum seems to recover today. The bottom price for bitcoin is $7100 but it looks like it going at $7500 today, while Ethereum is trying to get to $600 range. So everything is just temporary and we don't need to panic. Eventually the market will be pump again and both bitcoin and alt coins ecosystem enjoying another great year.

Already tired of the constant decline after a short growth. But apparently this trend this year.
Yes, its really tiring to see the price going up and down and seeing our portfolio's doing the same. However, you should know that the market is very volatile so you need to have a lot of patience and look at everything for long term. If you kept on complaining and whining about the price movement and you are already tired of seeing like this, then its better for you to exit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Altcoins enthusiast

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
The is no serious reason than the forces of demand and supply. The supply is very high because everybody what to sell and few really what to buy and those that are burying are few that also take profits from little upward movement. I have be following this market for long and this moment we are really having low volume in altcoins market.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

I think there are no specific time for the dumping whole market.Anytime all coins are dropping simultaneously.Now market start slowly green.BTC and ETH price are rapidly dumping it's another reason to market falling down.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

i think its time to buy more altcoin, today in early morning bought some ADA, storiqa and ethereum,,and this night i have profit more than 8 percent..not bad for me, just enjoy the waves  Grin
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:56:05 PM

i think its time to buy more altcoin, today in early morning bought some ADA, storiqa and ethereum,,and this night i have profit more than 8 percent..not bad for me, just enjoy the waves  Grin
if you analyze the graphs of the rise and fall of coins during the last week, then some of the rating coins almost went up and fell by 10%. And this is only an average fluctuation from everything that was actually. Thus, with the right approach, you can very well raise your income on the difference in the price of some coins.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:57:18 PM

mid to end of june is my prediction for more bull run like behavior, today has seen some recovery, but it could easily drop by night time like it has been so we shall see.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:12:41 PM

I do not know how to name the current situation in the market, it is very upsetting to me. Traditionally, at this time, every year there was a strong market growth, but now the situation is different. So I do not know what will happen in the future.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:03:43 PM

Until that MG gox   situation is sorted out i cant see nay serious bull run .I have a feeling were in a bear market till September after all his bitcoin is dumped i see another bull run form September to January just like last year

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
merrillolive

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:37:00 PM

I think it is just because the whales are currently toying with us and the market itself. Don't worry even the altcoin drops. Most of the altcoins are worthy of long-term hold and whenever the coins are dropping, look for opportunities to have money and buy more coins and you should do a hold again. Altcoins dropping is just a normal happening here.
Yes, if the market falls, then we decide to hold on to our altcoins until the price goes up, whether it's crazy or crazy, I still decide to hold the altcoin. I have until the price increases by 2 times I will sell. That is my determination and I believe the Crypto market will recover strong growth in the future. Prices for altcoin will go up to the moon.
Eddyc

Activity: 1016
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

I believe we can face this pattern of downfall into normality or we can call the Bear market. So there are several factors for this type of market, now what many do not know is how long it will last and the real reason to be so. I'm not sure why, but i believe in the entrance of great institutions, who has the power to manipulate the price of Bitcoin, beyond Whales?

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:24:55 AM

I think there are no specific time for the dumping whole market.Anytime all coins are dropping simultaneously.Now market start slowly green.BTC and ETH price are rapidly dumping it's another reason to market falling down.
Market is difficult to guess because everyone is free to buy and sell, but if we are patient then we can get profit, preferably after buying then immediately leave and do another job.

..........///....../////..........
iryboy

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:30:46 AM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern

Normally Altcoins goes up and down with bitcoin movement, as Bitcoin price is quite down so mostly altcoins are down, once bitcoin price recover and stable altcoins will also recover.

Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:09:38 AM

Are you new to this market? If yes, then these fears are understandable, but if you have spent a reasonable amount of time in this market, you would know that such falls are way too common and every such fall becomes a good opportunity to invest in coins. So, you should make use of these falls and immediately invest your money. This is the right time to make any kind of profit. Do not miss out on such opportunities.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:42:31 PM

I realize that the market is dropping too deep but I think this is a good time for us because we can buy many coins with a cheap price and we have a big chance to make a bigger profit in the future. I think this situation will not stay forever and I am sure that after this, we can see the market will recover and will give a chance for each coin to rise again. so it is better to use the chance while it's available so we can make a big profit later and don't forget to always check the market before we do something.

real eyes realize

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:37:37 PM

The altcoins are dropping, because the price of bitcoin is dropping. In my opinion, this is a natural and temporary period and I think there are many great altcoins which can rise again greatly in the future.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

Because the price of bitcoin is dropping all coins will go on the flow also,there are already many price dropping that we encountered this happening is a normal and the next day the price will inrease again.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

All crypto right now are dropping at this stage has so many reason's why it dropping down. Bitcoin drops so altcoins also, but even it occurs the down trend I think we can see a light movement in the coming months.
Compare to the values that were in first three months of this year, I think all the coins are doing better and you are on mark about the reason behind the falling down or slow progress of altcoins. Once bitcoin will start to gain value, all the altcoins will be following its footsteps. This has been the way of digital market since the beginning. Now who actually manipulates BTC is the real game here.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:26:58 AM

for me this bear will go on for awhile but will surely recover before the year ends, many companies and investors will surely start investing in this crazy dip.
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:06:02 AM

All crypto-currencies have a relationship among themselves, so their dynamics are the same. All coins are associated with bitcoin and etherium, and therefore such a picture is observed.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

It is still normal for many altcoins to go down just like in the past. Just hodl your  precious coins because they will going to bounce back soon. It also the right  time to buy those potential coins which are cheaper now compared to last week. The market dip will not last and history seem to repeat itself in the crypto world.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: