Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:05:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins dropping like crazy  (Read 1615 times)
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

I think because the investors have withdrawn capital. They seemed to lack confidence in many altcoins because they did not bring much practical value.
I feel pretty nervous about this, perhaps as the Crypto market is no longer able to recover. It is going to the verge of extinction. I do not know what to do with the pennies I hold, should I sell it or not?
you have to be calm and have to be patient do not because the price is getting down and we sell it just asset that we have simpajn even hope we get profit even get loss if you have more mobal try to buy because the price is down and we believe this cycle will end and the price can return to normal.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:01:24 AM

Whenever there is a major price drop, the fall in value of altcoins will be very big. This is possible to be retained only when the price of bitcoin as well the head of altcoins increase. One of my holdings have gone as low as $0.006 from the value around $0.1 months back. I don't know what is gonna happen further, such drop gets recovered or not. Just with the hope having patience to experience a good pumping.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:05:07 AM

Entire market is dumping and nothing we can do. Have to wait for bullish confirmation before getting in and keep hodling.

We have to wait for that bullish confirmation so that we will know when we should enter. There is a possibility that when we enter now, the price keeps falling and we will be out of funds then to keep buying the dips so we can't average down anymore. Bitcoin has been in a downtrend again but I think this is just a shakeout so that people would be afraid to buy and those whales can buy in a cheaper price getting ready for the next bull market. If bitcoin rise exponentially then the altcoins would follow suit eventually more than the percentage increase of bitcoin.

jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:44:04 AM

The trick is to have money on the side to buy these dips. It is hard to take money out of crypto, but a succesful strategy is buying these dips. Like any market it will fluctuate.
The market is falling, I see the market falling regularly, so there is no reason for us to worry. Try to wait for good things to come to you.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
The reason one of the patience of the investors ended, because of this, and the volume of trading almost fell to zero as capitalization in principle. I wonder what miracle is needed to return investors for investments, after such losses.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

The trick is to have money on the side to buy these dips. It is hard to take money out of crypto, but a succesful strategy is buying these dips. Like any market it will fluctuate.
The market is falling, I see the market falling regularly, so there is no reason for us to worry. Try to wait for good things to come to you.
Cryptocurrency were falling so not only altcoins dropping these days. Instead of worrying about the market we should be calm and patient. As others said it is not forever dropping hence, it can survive.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 06:07:52 AM

yep because they are following bitcoin trend. i think it's normal for the current market situation
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:47:40 AM

Panic selling is the key for those extra falls that happen. If people do hold their coins it would not fall much and in fact it will rise more quickly as buyers will not be getting coin easily and will be able to pay more for the coins. But only few understand this concept.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:51:33 AM

Most altcoins follow price movements in Bitcoin quite a lot. If Bitcoin goes up, so do most altcoins and vice versa.

This pattern has generally held over the last year, with further variation up or down in altcoin price based on that specific coin's announcements. If you have a look at price charts on coinmarketcap, you'll see how the yellow 'bitcoin' line follows the altcoin line in a broad sense very often.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:08:23 AM

I hate to say this but Altcoins are dropping almost 20% last week because of the Bitcoin. I think the biggest reason why Altcoins price drop is because of Bitcoin.
If we want Altcoins to be stable and slowly rising again, then we need to wait until Bitcoin stabilized.But with the current market situation, thing will be so hard for Bitcoin to recover.
koloNikolo

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:19:20 AM

That will continue till the new positive news come. Tough time for all crypto market. But I cannot understand why it's like that. No good news about BTC from the last year. That's why all the altcoins and market is flying to the ground Embarrassed

Bigbay

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:31:24 AM

I also have the issue. For the past one week all my altcoins kept falling and i am kinda afraid. Even when Bitcoin and Ethereum drops a little there will be a great fall in the altcoin.
Does any one has idea of what is happening and are you sure they are going to rise above their ICO again? Because most has fallen below their ICO price.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:33:40 AM

Because so many things have happened recently, most of the major currencies have continued to fall, and the forks attached to these mainstream currencies have also fallen along with them!
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:40:25 AM

Big correction in store for large cap alts. Expect more bottoming/all time lows.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

Maybe nowadays not all is well with this coin, but soon most likely everything will work out and stabiliziruemost, of course I would like to allcoin also grew up only remains to wish good luck.
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Big correction in store for large cap alts. Expect more bottoming/all time lows.

i think we hit the bottom here hoping anyway most are down 90-95 % from there peak from the boom

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern

correction will end when all hamsters bargain BTC away and whales will have more nothing to buy. then also good news about BTC and everything that is connected with it will go, and the famous people will begin to beat breast that BTC is eternal and so on. bought it is necessary to sell at the price, purchased is at least twice higher.
Killrbit

Activity: 224
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

i think we hit the bottom here hoping anyway most are down 90-95 % from there peak from the boom

Personally i think we are just at the start of the bottom. I don't think we should compare this correction with the ones over the last few months, as a major trendline has just been broken at 6.8k, this trendline went all the way back to 2.5-2.8k. and now the next one starts at 700-1000$ and goes to 5.5-5.8k, which is going to be extremely dangerous levels if they break.

I know a lot of people dont really care much for TA, but that just my opinion anyways. Right now i think everyone is looking if that previous 6k low from a few months back can hold.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

The main reason for today's falling analysts call investigation of activity of four cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitstamp, Coinbase, ItBit and Kraken begun with the American regulator of commodity exchanges — the Commission on trade in commodity futures (CFTC). The commission suspects that at these exchanges manipulation at the price of bitcoin which has affected the prices of the futures for bitcoin traded on CME and CBOE was made.
Иcтoчник: https://cointelegraph.com/news/all-of-top-100-cryptocurrencies-see-red-amidst-cftc-price-manipulation-probe
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

Panic selling is the key for those extra falls that happen. If people do hold their coins it would not fall much and in fact it will rise more quickly as buyers will not be getting coin easily and will be able to pay more for the coins. But only few understand this concept.

Honestly, people sell at the time when they have the best reason to hodl on their coins.  Smiley I am really curious about those panic sellers, we know that they sell even at very low prices and I wonder if they regret about it or was there any "regret" when they sell. Trading is very complicated compare to hodling and sometimes the most profitable coins are sold for petty amounts when its price should be very high. Panic selling are profitable to investors but how are we going to make a coin grows like bitcoin and ethereum if we let its price go down very low.

Anyways, bitcoin price is dropping as well as the altcoins and this is painful when you have assets. How I wish that people will not be persuaded easily by any bad news circulating or by any negative thoughts so the cryptos will have good prices, not just bitcoin and ethereum.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████