Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins dropping like crazy  (Read 1615 times)
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

The fact that the market is now falling, once again confirms that it is very manipulative. When institutional investors start investing, the market will start to grow significantly. I think it will happen at the end of this year.
edulord

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:22:11 AM

I think the reason why all altcoin are falling is because bitcoin is also falling and it is bitcoin that controls the price of altcoin, so, if the price of bitcoin rise when the market recover, then, the price of altcoin will rise.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

I think the reason why all altcoin are falling is because bitcoin is also falling and it is bitcoin that controls the price of altcoin, so, if the price of bitcoin rise when the market recover, then, the price of altcoin will rise.
Sad but its true, still bitcoin holds as a basis of every coin inside the market, if bitcoin will continue to be in its downtrend movements then alts will follow, the worse thing is, alts falls twice than bitcoin, as the value still connected with bitcoin expect when bearish movements attack the market decrease in fiat value will be more from alts investment.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern

Basically, everything falls because the market capitalization is melting in front of the eyes, and a lot of bitcoin goes into real life, and in general the price of altcoyins is affected by good / bad news. Although in our world everything depends on the opinion of the public (

xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 12:12:52 PM

When bitcoins price drop all the altcoins where follow bitcoin no matter happens it will always follow bitcoin. But the best thing to do is buy now and hold for a couple of years and buy lambo later.

NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:21:24 PM

Altcoins experience real difficulties now...market is very strict to them and it's obvious, there are way too many alts and new ICOs nowadays.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

yep because they are following bitcoin trend. i think it's normal for the current market situation

Bitcoin did not lose so much as many altcoins managed to do. I feel very sorry when I see how my favorites are falling. I hope, they will recover in less than 2 months.
This is natural while many people complain about the volatility of bitcoin they do not stop to think the volatility of alts is even greater, this is why alts can grow faster than bitcoin when the market is bullish but now that the market is bearish even some of the best altcoins have go down faster than bitcoin, so for the time being it seems the best we can do to protect ourselves from losing even more money is to put our money in bitcoin.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

yep because they are following bitcoin trend. i think it's normal for the current market situation

Bitcoin did not lose so much as many altcoins managed to do. I feel very sorry when I see how my favorites are falling. I hope, they will recover in less than 2 months.
This is natural while many people complain about the volatility of bitcoin they do not stop to think the volatility of alts is even greater, this is why alts can grow faster than bitcoin when the market is bullish but now that the market is bearish even some of the best altcoins have go down faster than bitcoin, so for the time being it seems the best we can do to protect ourselves from losing even more money is to put our money in bitcoin.
For certain? That is a bad news and that saddense though because I only wish for the best of altcoins. We know this is crazy but if dropping altcoins several times it is crazier. Sad but true. I think there should be back ups for money from crypto and perhaps banks is a better way to keep your fiat and at the same time it's worry free if ever there are changes in value because in the bank it is just a stable amount whatever you put up on.

ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:37:06 PM

People are always ready to blame anyone except themselves in such situations. It does not even occur to them that it is not for nothing that the crypto currency market is considered the most volatile and why it is trying to be monitored from government side.
ozanipek

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:44:43 PM

Digital market was in dip during the first three months of this year. If anyone has seen that time, he won’t call the present one as bleeding or bearish. Anyway, it is still a good thing that digital currencies are available at cheap rates. No one can deny that sooner or later, all of these currencies will start making move so before that happens, this is a golden chance of increasing onus’s coin.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:33:36 AM

Is there a particularly reason why all Coins are dropping simultaneously this week? If you look at the charts you will see a pattern
I think there is no such pattern in the dropping of altcoins prices. This only shows that the market is unstable. And there are so many factors affecting the price of altcoins to decline.

cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

The crypto market depend on the price of Bitcoin, when Bitcoin goes up, most of altcoins will also go up and contrary. At the moment, the price of Bitcoin is on long term downtrend so it's very normal when other altcoins also go down.
The best we should buy Bitcoin or Altcoins now because their price can completely continue go down. Wait the market appears good signals or uptrend is established. Dont think the price is cheap because it can cheaper.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

Yeah we can see that theres a lot of alt coins going down, after all those altcoins are relying only in bitcoin , as bitcoin will go down some altcoins also go down. but when bitcoin recovers some altcoin also will recover. if you think there is a pattern its all up to you how to understand the votality of every coin. But theres no need to worry as long as bitcoin exist in the market altcoins will exist too.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:58:46 AM

Bitcoin is the king of cryptos so altcoins are going to follow it both up and down. Hopefully the worst of correction is behind and market is slowly starting to turn back up. 
Anzylon

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:16:28 AM

Whenever btc goes down whole market goes down it is the way it goes, it is summer,people were hyped a lot in crypto during previous months, a lot of ICO scams everything affected on markets price so there is nothing much to worry about in long term cryptocurrencies will take over most of the online payments.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
muid03

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:56 AM

may be you never experience like this before..alt down and up is natural..one thing you should carefully is alt scam.project or no project..of project is legit no need to worry too much...
Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

I think because the investors have withdrawn capital. They seemed to lack confidence in many altcoins because they did not bring much practical value.
I feel pretty nervous about this, perhaps as the Crypto market is no longer able to recover. It is going to the verge of extinction. I do not know what to do with the pennies I hold, should I sell it or not?
you have to be calm and have to be patient do not because the price is getting down and we sell it just asset that we have simpajn even hope we get profit even get loss if you have more mobal try to buy because the price is down and we believe this cycle will end and the price can return to normal.
it is the key when we invest a lot or save a lot of coins in the wallet with the expensive price and suddenly the price of instantaneous that in the end we get a huge loss.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

There are many reason why they are dropping down but most of the time altcoins price goes down because bitcoin is going down. People panic so they sell their coin right away afraid that price may fall more others already set their stopbloss and it triggered when everybody was dumping.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:43:52 PM

It all depends on bitcoin. If the price is down then almost all altcoins are also down. The price of all altcoins depends on bitcoin.
michellee

Activity: 2800
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

yes, altcoin dropping again this day but this is not for all altcoin because I see in bittrex, that there is an altcoin that still trying to gets up in the down of bitcoin price and still increase. the highest percentage is for FTC and still increase and decrease right now and maybe after this, the second coins in the list of bittrex will follow to increase higher. if you still have coins in bittrex, maybe you can prepare from now on so you don't miss the time to sell again this time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: