Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hero and Legendary Club waiting for your offers  (Read 337 times)
egorusx1 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Every Hero and Legendary will read your offer in this forum.

There are 5700 Heroes and Legendary members in the database who are ready to help your project, take part in the Bounty, evaluate, answer questions, buy or invest in your project.

The price is $ 1 per 1 dialogue. The minimum order is 200 contacts. The price is 75 cents, per 1000 dialogs, the price is 40 cents for dialogue to communicate with the whole base.

You can write pm or email egorusx1989@mail.ru

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saerlingen

Activity: 152
Merit: 4

Bet you won't click the signature link.

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:25:01 AM
Merited by LoyceV (1)

There are 5700 Heroes and Legendary members in the database who are ready to help your project, take part in the Bounty, evaluate, answer questions, buy or invest in your project.

The price is $ 1 per 1 dialogue. The minimum order is 200 contacts. The price is 75 cents, per 1000 dialogs, the price is 40 cents for dialogue to communicate with the whole base.

What?

I thought those Heroes and Legendaries were already reading the forum?

This is a very puzzling service. Are you in contact with these 5700 high-rank members?

What would a "dialogue" be in this context? and is the price 1$ or 40 cent for a dialogue? you say both things.

Godfather of Faucets (https://freebitco.in/?r=2033803)
egorusx1 (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

Are you in contact with these 5700 high-rank members?

I have a base of 5,700 high-ranking members

What would a "dialogue" be in this context?

You will receive all responses in real time by e-mail
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

Are you serious? I see you are still newbie but you say own data base of 5,700 high ranking members....How can? I don't understand a newbie like you can manage legendary and hero rank members of this forum with so many numbers....
saerlingen

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

Are you serious? I see you are still newbie but you say own data base of 5,700 high ranking members....How can? I don't understand a newbie like you can manage legendary and hero rank members of this forum with so many numbers....

I am very confused as to what this service is about exactly.. Consulting from high-ranking members? any of those wanna pop into thread and confirm they are part of this?

I suggest you try this on earn.com, or not at all. seems too weird Smiley I wish you luck though.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 10:12:03 PM

So, what kind of service are you exactly offering? Why can't project managers just post their project here in the service section themselves?
Or they can just hire a professional campaign manager, instead of a newbie...

You don't have me as a contact that's for sure, I'd never participate with a service like this? Earning a couple of cents just to read offers? Yeah right...

egorusx1 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

There are a system of delivery messages and a database of users with Hero and Legendary status
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:53 AM

This sounds very fishy. 5700, is this a joke ?!
No way heroes and legendarys will go along with this.

.insert scam warning.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
harnorno2

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:46:06 AM

This is very unethical. You are literally buying the mouth's of our hero and legendary members in this forum. There is NO WAY in hell any established member would take up this offer. Try again!
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16550

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 10:33:07 AM

No you don't!
Please post this list of yours, I'd like to see if you've added me.

The price is $ 1 per 1 dialogue.
I talk to people for free. But if it's going to be a paid job, one dollar isn't going to get you anything.

The minimum order is 200 contacts. The price is 75 cents, per 1000 dialogs, the price is 40 cents for dialogue to communicate with the whole base.
Tell me: is this a project you're developing, or a spamlist you're selling on the wrong board?

Anyone crazy enough to consider this "offer": PM spam will get you banned!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:35:17 PM

No you don't!
Please post this list of yours, I'd like to see if you've added me.

The price is $ 1 per 1 dialogue.
I talk to people for free. But if it's going to be a paid job, one dollar isn't going to get you anything.

The minimum order is 200 contacts. The price is 75 cents, per 1000 dialogs, the price is 40 cents for dialogue to communicate with the whole base.
Tell me: is this a project you're developing, or a spamlist you're selling on the wrong board?

Anyone crazy enough to consider this "offer": PM spam will get you banned!

Even I didn't receive the any pm from you or anyone for such kind of service. @op. You could confirm the more details about the project and what you are exactly looking from the forum members to support you mate.
If this kind of scam attempt going here you will be tagged by dt members
Hope you confirm about the legitimacy of the project mate.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:31:39 PM

This sounds very fishy. 5700, is this a joke ?!
No way heroes and legendarys will go along with this.

.insert scam warning.

I agree, this should be reported as suspicious activity.
a lot of scams happen and do not believe this nonsense.
hurry_hore

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:27:32 PM

Wow amazing,
Just notice that so many Hero & Legendary are on your database..Who are actually are you? I guess you are an alt sine it is impossible to collect so many data of high rank in bct forum while you're just several short time from your registration date....
And I agree with other replies that your offer is not clear, I can't see what is the service offered...

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
egorusx1 (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:35:13 PM

I know that this forum is created for communication about bitcoin, crypto currency and so on. I know that private messages are not forbidden here. So I can discuss the proposal I'm interested in with any member of the forum.
I have everything to communicate, and every user can block someone who does not want to communicate. I do not understand where this is spam. I want to create a club for interests and if someone does not want communication I will not insist and remove contact.
saerlingen

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:36:22 PM

I know that this forum is created for communication about bitcoin, crypto currency and so on. I know that private messages are not forbidden here. So I can discuss the proposal I'm interested in with any member of the forum.
I have everything to communicate, and every user can block someone who does not want to communicate. I do not understand where this is spam. I want to create a club for interests and if someone does not want communication I will not insist and remove contact.

So, are you trying to create or group of 5k+ heroes/legendary members, or do you already have one? In your OP you make it apparent that you have this group, and are ready to offer your "service".

However, in the quote above from you, it seems you are trying/wanted to build this group?

I really advise you to think through your business plans thoroughly.

want to create a club for interests and if someone does not want communication I will not insist and remove contact.

so you would just add heroes/legendaries to your list as you saw fit, and let them exclude themselves after receiving unsolicited spam from your customers?

Geez..

egorusx1 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:47:27 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 06:41:02 PM by egorusx1

So, are you trying to create or group of 5k+ heroes/legendary members, or do you already have one? In your OP you make it apparent that you have this group, and are ready to offer your "service".

However, in the quote above from you, it seems you are trying/wanted to build this group?

I really advise you to think through your business plans thoroughly.

want to create a club for interests and if someone does not want communication I will not insist and remove contact.

so you would just add heroes/legendaries to your list as you saw fit, and let them exclude themselves after receiving unsolicited spam from your customers?

Geez..

The service is working and your offers can be delivered right after my moderation and payment.
saerlingen

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:09 PM
Merited by stompix (1)

The service works and your offers can be delivered right after my moderation and payment.
Don't you see how utterly senseless this is? I mean, even if you really had a list of 5k+ high ranking members to answer questions, or whatever you imagine it be used for, why wouldn't someone not just create a new topic?

This, and the fact that you provide nothing that even resembles consent from any high-ranking member makes this entire "service" humorous even.

Just for the added laughs, could you please confirm the following:

1. I place an order with you, asking a question.

2. I pay you money.

3. You send my question to your "base of hero/legendary members".

4. You send the answer to me.

If this is not correct, please clarify. If it is correct, then you must see the issue yourself.

In any case, do not expect customers anytime soon.

egorusx1 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

Yes, point 1-4 are correct.
nathan@paralux

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:34:18 AM

Seems like some scam stuff to me, unless you had people coming out and confirming your "lists". Plus what do they get of this?... From what I see from this post it seems like a scam
vanhhi9x

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:25:55 AM

I'm sorry but how to be so legendary, look at some cool guys, or go help other side, I'm new to me also want to be so hihi .....
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: