Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum ALL IN?  (Read 2448 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?
If only i have many capital,i wont hesitate to buy all in ethereum because i trust this coin and i believe that it will have great future.

But lets not expect that this coin can took over bitcoin because this speculation will never come true,so never make false hopes to our self
Ciucas

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

No, it's never a good idea to "put all your eggs into a single basket". Even though the current price of Ethereum is really tempting, what will you do if the value of it goes even lower ? It's better to invest into at least 3-5 good coins in my opinion.

MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

I would recommend you to not go all in Ethereum. It is never good to go all in at a single coins, because the risk is too high and you don't have alternatives to make some other gains if you single trade goes wrong.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:56:04 PM

For me Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin for the investment. I always believe that investing in Ethereum will bring a lot of profit. Ethereum is the queen of the crypto market, it has the best potential, ETH is the foundation of many ICO projects. I believe in the future Ethereum will have a very high price. However, I advise you not to invest all the money you have into just Ethereum. You should diversify your capitalization to ensure profit. I recommend you buy Litecoin, Cardano, NEO or Monero.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:18 PM

I think if you want to invest into ETH at this time
you should think again, because the current conditions are still not stable and this will be a risk for those who want to invest, but if your fate is good and have enough capital I think it is not wrong to try, but in the long run you will reap the rewards.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

I think it's a good choice at the moment Smiley. Invest in the best altcoin while its price is really low like at the moment is really good. I think it's really difficult to have another chance to buy ETH with low price like this one more time in the future cause in this year, ETH price even can reach to $5000 Smiley
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

I hate to say this, but lots of projects are leaving ETH blockchain because every projects are teaming up to other platforms as it has more appeal and potential now. But like Bitcoin, no doubt ETH will stay for the better.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Well, ether is absolutely good coin to invest, with the popularity ICO based on Ethereum smart contract, Ether will get more adaptation, and of course, its marketcap will raise significantly. But in any kind of investment you should not put all of your eggs in one basket. So All in is not a good thing, even for Ether.

foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I don't recommend allin to any coin, including ethereum. It is very risky, you must separate minimum three or four project for investment I think. I'm doing like this.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:43:24 PM

Well, ether is absolutely good coin to invest, with the popularity ICO based on Ethereum smart contract, Ether will get more adaptation, and of course, its marketcap will raise significantly. But in any kind of investment you should not put all of your eggs in one basket. So All in is not a good thing, even for Ether.
ETH is a very good altcoin to keep in long term because I realize the potential of ETH is extremely large. The value of the current ETH is very good to buy in and hold until the end of the year, which is the time when I believe the market will grow very strong. Actual value of ETH has been recognized so ETH will grow very well in the future.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

according to which I believe mid-May the price of Ethereum will be slightly down and my prediction of the early July of Ethereum price increase if.
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Now the support level is 500$. Thus, graphically, this local ether correction can touch or shortly break through 500. It is also necessary to remember that bitcoin is in consolidation and does not yet show the desire to grow (it still affects the cost of ether). If you buy, then perhaps you will have to wait a long time.

Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:32:28 PM

https://i.imgur.com/5fSxYDM.png

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?

I can not suggest you to buy ethereum (ETH) now because the price is still going down. but if you are principled by buying when low and selling when high then this is the right time.
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

I can not suggest you to buy ethereum (ETH) now because the price is still going down. but if you are principled by buying when low and selling when high then this is the right time.
It is not easy to buy low for new entrants but the value of ETH is very good for the long term. The cryptocurrency market I believe will rebound strongly in June and July so investors can gradually buy good coin during this time.

nozokiumi

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:28:55 PM

It's not good idea to go all in. But if you try to think it deeper, you can go all in and you can use that eth to join some good ico. So it's not totally useless.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:33:54 PM

i don't agree with you, ethereum is good altcoin
but, you will do a big bet if all in in ethereum only my friend
buy other altcoins besides ethereum such as neo or waves  Wink

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:49 AM

These levels make many people nervous while investors are very excited. You will see that it increases its value further in the following stages. But these declines may continue for a while.
If we look at the ETH, then we can say that investing some huge amount of money into it is a very good option and that you can go for this but prior to that, you need to be sure that you are having enough of the information regarding the things which can then help you in understanding the things in a better way as this will help you in making the right decision at the right time.
CryptoMike14

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:43 AM

I believe also in the technlogy of ETH but for me its better to invest at eleast 50% of your funds to make sure that you are still safe and invest the other half in other good coins like bitcoin.But if you want to buy ETH right now, it's still fine cause ETH has good potential in the future and it'll rise back to thousands $ soon. It's a good thing to be careful.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

I would say that going all in on any single coin is not the best idea as it is risky to pin everything on one project, even a project as strong as ETH.
If you have a decent amount of money to spend on crypto, it might be prudent to split it across several good projects.

Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

I'd be happy to buy Ethereum with free money if I had it. I am sure that it would be a good investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: