Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum ALL IN?  (Read 2438 times)
piterpie

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

I think we should wait a while to invest in ETH. With my analysis of ETH's price chart, ETH is still in a downward trend. So we should wait to buy ETH for $ 380. I think this is the lowest price of ETH this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

Yes, it's a good time to buy most coins as I think another bull run is incoming.
And if you're buying, then ETH certainly is a great choice. It's one of the strongest projects in crypto.

Renskin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:35:35 AM

Ethereum develops and moves to victory in the scalability race, Butorin will be able to realize his plans faster than jumping to solve the problem of network scalability. Everything is actually not as clear as it seems at first glance. And the solution to this problem may come from a young and inexperienced player but it will not give him the right to manipulate this technology. The cryptocurrency market is based on the principle of open when. And this is a key engine of popularity in this field. To summarize, I would say that for cryptography the future cryptoeconomy and technology is developing fastest in the competition which leads to super fast karastan development of science and technology
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Before everything is so high it's good we take this opportunity and do not waste this exact time to buy bitcoin and altcoin because of the likelihood of bitcoin will soon rise as well as the eth that will follow.
balfouri

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:00:22 PM

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?
For me as what I experience in investing in bitcoin,ethereum and other altcoin I'll rather buy ethereum especially now a days that ETH is in lower price.ETH for me is profitable of them.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:24:24 PM

Ethereum price is at it's lowest point this month. Any people who bought or is planning to buy a big stack of Ethereum?
Investing 100% of your assets with ETH this month is a stupid thing. Nowadays, everyone is investing in Bitcoin, and the price of altcoin will be reduced. I recommend investing 100% of your assets in Bitcoin during this time

hi friend, I think people predict different, about btc or ethereum, we can not blame because everyone is free to invest wherever and also every investor has their own beliefs, btc and ethereum are the same coins have great potential either in long term or short.
aggeyysido

Activity: 112

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

It is possible that the people who will now buy Ethereum will become impossible rich in the near future.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Cahyono putro negoro

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

It is possible that the people who will now buy Ethereum will become impossible rich in the near future.
like that. ethereum is a very good coin in both short term and long term investments. especially now that ethereum is below $400 this is a good opportunity to buy ethereum as much as possible.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

At present the market has fallen very deep, Ethereum's price is also lower than $ 400, now hovering around $ 370, this is a good price for us to buy Ethereum. This is the queen of altcoin, so many ICOs use the platform of Ethereum. Every day it has a huge trading volume. I believe in future Ethereum will continue to grow and reach higher than $ 1200 later this year. So if we want to make a profit in the future then we should buy and hold Ethereum now.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:02:25 PM

At present the market has fallen very deep, Ethereum's price is also lower than $ 400, now hovering around $ 370, this is a good price for us to buy Ethereum. This is the queen of altcoin, so many ICOs use the platform of Ethereum. Every day it has a huge trading volume. I believe in future Ethereum will continue to grow and reach higher than $ 1200 later this year. So if we want to make a profit in the future then we should buy and hold Ethereum now.
The price right now is at great level to enter and if you are ready in the risk of investing all in with this coin do it because I know that will be worth it in the end of the year. This will not crash totally, when market recovera ETH will follow to move upward so act now before the opportunity gone.
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

The price of ethereum went down to a very low level..I do not think you will fall any further..So I sold the Hshare and Neblio which are in my portfolio and invested all of them in Ethereum.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:39:16 AM

like that. ethereum is a very good coin in both short term and long term investments. especially now that ethereum is below $400 this is a good opportunity to buy ethereum as much as possible.

buy ethereum as much as you can, but do not all in on ethereum,,
ethereum is good crypto. but, the risk become higher if we invest all our money in ethereum only

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:14:39 AM

It is usually not a good idea to go ALL IN on any single coin. Buying some Ethereum at these low prices should be fine but spread your money in many top coins than just Ethereum.
Coinrush20

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:28:14 AM

The price yesterday at 350 US dollars is appealing l. And the current price of 367.14 USD is not bad at all. Infact this is a good entry point to buy in bulk. There are speculation that Ethereum will be hit by another dip after today. If it goes lower thatn 340 USD i am buying.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Azzhan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:22:07 AM

I think I will buy a lot of ETH, ETH is currently No2.
ETH still has a decent outlook and is currently worth investing in.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

The one who just went to the market can and should buy, and to everyone else this seems a big risk and can turn into even bigger losses. So it's worth thinking about investing in cheaper coins.
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

I believe also in the technlogy of ETH but for me its better to invest at eleast 50% of your funds to make sure that you are still safe and invest the other half in other good coins like bitcoin,NEO. But if you want to buy ETH right now, it's still fine cause ETH has good potential in the future and it'll rise back to thousands $ soon.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Going all in tor they of the cryptocurrencies in the market is a very risky move but if you look the fact that people are preferring to invest in bitcoin rather than ethereum and the value of the coin is decided by now much it is circulated it's better to go all I for bitcoin
PrudnikovLS

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

If you're willing to take risks, you should. The market is unpredictable. But Ethereum is developing quite well, perhaps the fall is temporary.
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:11:54 AM

Now is the time to invest ethereum. This time ethereum decreased. If you invest in ethereum now, then you will get huge profits when ethereum up at the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: