Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:07:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum ALL IN?  (Read 2444 times)
evenkjoe

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:28:09 PM

I think that now, when The price of Ethereum cryptocurrency has fallen, you can buy it, but it is also worth buying other types of crypts for the portfolio.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:11:26 PM

I think that now, when The price of Ethereum cryptocurrency has fallen, you can buy it, but it is also worth buying other types of crypts for the portfolio.
actually now it's too late if you want to make ethereum purchases because the price has slowly increased again to reach around $224, while at that time ethereum prices have reached the lowest price around $197, but if you want to invest long term there is still a chance to buy it because of the price it can still be said to be very low.

It's better not to forget about other altcoins that have potential in the future because all coin prices are still quite low and thus our portfolio won't lose big enough by buying it at a low price.
timX5
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 12:49:58 AM

Ethereum is probably undervalued right now, but to go all in seems excessive.  Diversify.
stiucsib86

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:50:02 AM

Yes. Ethereum seems like the preferred and most reputable platform for smart contracts. There are many good financial smart contracts being built on and for of Ethereum, e.g. dYdX, Dharma... Most of these services likely will be ready by 2019 and we will see shifts in financial sectors in the real world.

There are many other blockchains with smart contract capability and great promises, see https://github.com/Overtorment/awesome-smart-contracts. But until there are actual real-world and live dApps on the platforms that are being used by active users, and measured by monthly active users in the scale on at least 10k, those platform will still be considered experimental.

Ethereum prices are down along with other crytpos in the bear market. But when the user activities picked up, the prices will follow suit due to supply and demand.

Nevertheless, one shouldn't bet ALL IN just based on the price. Instead, you should be focusing on the potential of utilising smart contracts to earn passive income out of the ETH that you are holding.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

Agreed that ETH does seem low relative to other coins. I'd also echo the statement above that the real-world long-term potential of smart contract systems is huge, and ETH is by far the best placed at the moment to move into mass adoption.
But all in on any one coin is still an unnecessary risk. At least have some BTC and a couple of good alts too.

best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

Ethereum is probably undervalued right now, but to go all in seems excessive.  Diversify.

Yes, its real price should be higher. I expect that Ethereum will reach more than a thousand in 2019, in the first part of the year. Let us simply wait for it, guys.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:51:28 PM

Yes, it`s true. Etherium looks like it will be recovered soon, but to minimize your loses you need to invest in other promising coins too.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

Yes, yes, yes! While the price of Ethereum is critically low (according to my analysis, this is the minimum price and it will not go lower), you must buy it! Again, according to my forecasts, there will be a growth soon.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:37:26 PM

Agreed that ETH does seem low relative to other coins. I'd also echo the statement above that the real-world long-term potential of smart contract systems is huge, and ETH is by far the best placed at the moment to move into mass adoption.
But all in on any one coin is still an unnecessary risk. At least have some BTC and a couple of good alts too.
Today, there is a lot of information that the Bitcoin network is in danger, primarily from the Chinese miners. Since 74% of the hash rate disappears in China, many experts see this as a threat.
b_economic_d
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

Yes. Now is the time to buy this cryptocurrency. After all, after the fall of its price, the trading volume will begin to grow and it will be more actively bought, which means that it will soon begin to rise in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: