Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To get free AWS credits?  (Read 101 times)
nikhilesh12045 (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

After so much research, I decided to open this post.

I have seen many posts regarding sale of AWS credits. And the sellers are getting these credits by attending certain online conferences and talks. And after researching, I didn't find any page regarding the events which may provide the credits. My Question is ,  are there any websites or blogs, which continuously updates the latest events of AWS. Anyway, the sellers wouldn't disclose. Atleast a gist of information would help many(who can't even afford to buy), get some credits to learn. Please reply if there are any tricks in getting some credits.

I even searched with AWS website, it was not useful.   
Beaving1

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Sup. They get the credits from the GitHub Student Developer Pack. You have to verify your information, often done with an .edu email account or from another educational institution. These sellers have access to an unlimited supply of .edu mails or a domain that is luckily accepted by AWS and Github. Maybe you can also buy a few .edu accounts, but they must be accepted by AWS and Github, which is rare. You only get one credit code. Of course what they are doing is fraud, though. Your account may get banned after a while.
nikhilesh12045 (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:16:46 AM

Sup. They get the credits from the GitHub Student Developer Pack. You have to verify your information, often done with an .edu email account or from another educational institution. These sellers have access to an unlimited supply of .edu mails or a domain that is luckily accepted by AWS and Github. Maybe you can also buy a few .edu accounts, but they must be accepted by AWS and Github, which is rare. You only get one credit code. Of course what they are doing is fraud, though. Your account may get banned after a while.

Great. I actually got another method to get a big amount of credits, shortly opening a post in here for selling.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: